Chapter 61

This is the edited version, so it's different! At least the ending is...

I threw Adam's arms away from Nick's neck. "What are you doing?! He needs to go back, or else that timeline will never fulfill it's purpose!" He yelled at me, sadness filled his voice.

I let my anger take over me, I wasn't gonna play nice anymore. I felt my back get a bit heavier as my black wings grew. Two swords formed in my hands. I was in a fight position, Nick and Max behind me, Adam in front of me. He also was transformed, his eyes were glowing. This was gonna be a fun fight.

Let's get this straight, he's a magic user, I'm a magic user and a fighter. Who do you think won? Yeah, we went on for about an ten until Max and Dante stopped us. "Stop you two! Geez, you guys never fight, what's going on?" There was cuts and bruises all over, they were slowly healing, but stung like heck. We were both trying to catch our breath, I looked around. Somehow we managed to get outside? No matter.

Adam smiled with gritted teeth, "You brat! You always get what you want!"

It stung.

I felt hurt, but I felt like it was true. They always get into trouble because of me. They're the ones who have to get me out of my stupid problems.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't mean--"

He stood up, and was now eye level to me, "Shut up! Just stop. I don't get it! Your always the important one, your always the main character in the book we call life. If any of the rest of us got into trouble, you wouldn't lift a finger to help, would you? Your a selfish brat and you only care about yourself!"

My regret was now filled with anger, "Your a liar Adam Sky Dahlberg! I would never just sit and watch as you guys get in trouble. How could you assume something like that?! If that's the way you think, maybe it would be better if I just left!"

He laughed sarcastically, "Sounds like a wonderful idea! We never have to deal with you and your attitude anymore!"

I thought for a moment, I don't need them. I can survive on my own, right? "F-Fine. I can see that I'm just an annoyance to you guys."

Max stepped in, "Jess no, don't leave, please."

I was physically shaking, "Your 'leader' Adam, already told me to leave. I have to listen to the king of bloody everything!" I snapped my fingers and a portal appeared behind me.

"Jess, cmon! You don't have to do this!"

I waved to them as I watched Max and Nick run towards me, I still had a few things to say so I snapped my fingers again and stopped time. Of course, they were still listening to me, I only stopped the physical time. Hot tears were streaming down my face, something that usually doesn't happen. "No Maximus. This event is long overdue. I think it's about time I left, for good this time." I smiled through my tears, "Good luck." I opened up a portal behind me, started time again, and jumped through before anyone could get to me.

I had no idea where I was gonna go, but anywhere was better than there.

WHY HELLO THERE. I'VE FINALLY REWRITTEN THE CHAPTER. I AM CURRENTLY IN EUROPE AND HAVE NO SERVICE. SO THIS IS UP WAY LATER THAN I WROTE IT. WHOOPS. ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY!