Chapter 10

Aaron and I arrived back in Bright Port late-afternoon. We found the ally and went back to the underground arena, where sadly we saw Travis, Zenix, Laurence, and Garroth, they seemed like they were in an argument.

"Hey guys" I stop the argument.

"Oh uh hey Aphmau" Garroth and Laurence blushed. Don't tell me. HOW THE HECK DO THEY STILL LIKE ME! I BETRAYED THEM, I SEVERELY INJURED THEM! WILL THEY STOP AT NOTHING? Ugh whatever when I leave this is the other Aphmau's problem.

"Hey baby" Travis that flirt. I rolled my eyes and turned to Zenix.

"So these two ready to leave?" I motioned towards Garroth and Laurence.

"Mhm you can leave whenever your ready."

I pulled Aaron away for a minute. "What do we do with them? We can't let them on their own, they cannot tell everyone"

"Aphmau calm down you'll be fine."

We walk back to them, "C'mon let's go. I have a mission to complete" I grabbed them both and Aaron followed close behind.

"Hey we can walk you know!" Laurence said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah, well I'm kinda in a hurry here." I needed to get Irene's power back. Wait she didn't even tell me who took it!

I put them down at the stump of a tree.
"Okay so this will be our last mission."

Everyone looked surprised.

"What are you going to do afterwards?" Aaron was concerned.

"You'll find out when this is all over, we may die doing this mission so don't count on living." I was going to another dimension.

"What! Okay what even is the mission." Wow a little death riles them up?

"Honestly it's a personal mission, but it's worth millions." I had stars in my eyes.

They stared at me with disbelief and after awhile just went with it.

"Okay then let's get this over with" Laurence already seemed bored.

"Tomorrow morning we set off." I wasn't confident at all but I didn't want to be here anymore. I already did all the fun stuff, kidnap a lord, kill a lord, fake my death. Anyway we climbed up into different trees. Aaron had first watch over the guys, I didn't need them escaping especially now. I put my head back and drifted to my dream world.
****************************************************

"IRENE!" I yelled at my motherly figure.

"What now?" She said sarcastically.

"Who exactly took the power from you?" I felt like an interrogator.

"An inhuman being, she is much like me, said to have powers of a goddess. She is said to be named, Lizzy. Pink hair, blue eyes. Not hard to spot. But she is quite secretive. She hides from the public. Why she took my power I have no clue but you are to get it back. I have no information on her whereabouts, all I know is that she lives alone, on an island. Good luck my child." My dream ends. I'm still on the tree. Everyone looks worried.

"What?" I was confused, they as if they've just seen a ghost.

"Aph I know you tend to disappear to the Irene dimension when you sleep but, well, you've been gone for several days." Aaron still looks a bit pale.

"How many days exactly?" I sounded as if I wasn't worried.

"A week to be exact" Laurence sounded small.

"A WEEK! LETS GO WE NEED TO
FIND A MATRON NAMED LIZZIE! SHE LIVES ON AN UNCHARTED ISLAND! CMON SLOWPOKES LETS PACK UP!" I went into panic mode and jumped down from the tree looking at a map.

"Aph calm down" Aaron tried to soothe me.

"This is my one goal. This is my way back out" I sounded hopeful. But they just looked confused.

"No I'm not loosing you again" Garroth sounded defensive.

"Too bad. If you don't go with me, I'll have no choice but to kill you so just keep that in mind." They looked fearful, good.

"Well cmon lets head out."

(A/N This is short for the reason I have an essay to write that I haven't even started)