Chapter 40

I woke up in someone's arms. At first I didn't really care and started to fall back asleep, then I figured out the situation at hand.

I turned around to find Travis huddled against me, still sleeping. I shocked him lightly and pushed him off the bed.

"Jess! What gives!" He said as he rubbed him head.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe the fact that you slept in the same bed as me without my permission?" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, heh heh." He laughed nervously and sprinted out of the room.

I laughed and got ready for the day, I was still a bit tired but I ignored it and walked downstairs.

"Jess your old amulet is calling." Jin threw me a blue and grayish amulet.

"Hello?"

"Oh finally, I was scared this didn't work anymore." A man was speaking through the other side, he sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"This may sound really mean, but who are you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Hmm I guess it has been awhile... Oh it's me, Satiel!" Oh duh! My Pokemon and Crazy Craft buddy. Aww we used to hang out all the time, until I got that Phoenix mission.

"Dude it's been forever!" I said happily.

"Yeah! So how's the whole dimension thing going?"

"Good, you know the usual missions and all that jazz." I said.

"DONT FORGET TO TELL HIM THAT YOU DIED!" Adam yelled through the door.

"Wow the 'Great and Powerful Jessmau' died?" I couldn't see him but I could tell he was smirking.

"Look it was self sacrifice thing okay!" I defended.

"Whatever, anyway I called because your Pokemon miss you. Seriously Charizard is bored. HAVE YOU EVER DEALT WITH A BORED CHARIZARD! ITS NOT FUN!" He yelled. That made me laugh.

"No Satiel I have not. But I have dealt with you so I can't be that hard." I said jokingly.

"HEY! Just get over here whenever you can." He said quickly.

"Aww does little Satiel miss me?" I teased.

"More like Charizard misses you. Anyway bye Jess!" The connection cut off.

I laughed and walked to the kitchen.

"So how's Satiel?" Jin asked.

"Good, but something I don't miss about him is that he complains, a lot." I said jokingly.

"Yeah, but that's what makes a Satiel: Complaints and Pokemon." We both laughed at this comment.

"Anyway I better head there if I don't want him yelling at me for ignoring him again. Plus I WANNA SEE MAH BABIES!"

"JESS YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING PLANS! SHELBYS GONNA BE HERE TOMORROW!" Ross yelled at me.

"Oh yeah, okay I'll go whenever. Shelby's way better anyway." I said and sat on the couch.

"Didn't you just say that Satiel's gonna get mad at you if you don't see him?" Adam pointed out.

"Yeah, but if I dealt with him for three years I can argue with him for five minutes." I said and turned on the tv.

"If you say so. But shouldn't you get Castor too?" Jin reminded me.

"Shoot! I'll just pick him up before I go."'I completely forgot about how he was with us too.

"Whatever you say. But if you come home complaining about him, don't come running over to us."

"Trust me I won't." Snarky comment if the day? Check.

"Whatever," he was about to say something else but Laurence and Garrotg came in.

"Hey guys. Where's Aaron?" I ask.

"Still downstairs, so what's happening today?" Laurence and Garroth plop down at either sides of me.

"Nothing actually, Shelby's coming tomorrow, and when she gets settled in I'm heading to another dimension." Then I remembered that they don't know who Shelby is, "And Shelby is Ross's cousin, she'll be staying in our home dimension. So you don't have to worry about her bothering you."

"And trust me, she will bother you." Ross added.

"Ross stop being mean to her!" I fake pouted.

He just stuck his tongue out at me and walked into the kitchen.

"So you aren't doing anything today?" Laurence put his arm around my shoulders. It took every ounce of my self control to not kill him then and there.

"Nope, but Irene said something about a guy I need to see later. She said who it is, is a surprise." I had an idea of who it was but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

"A guy?" Garroth asked.

"Yup, one more moron to add to the list." I joked.

"Wow I see how it is." Laurence joked along.

"Yeah gee thanks Jess." Garroth added.

I giggled, "Anyway, I better go meet them before Irene gets all mad." I got up and stretched.

"Okay, see ya later Jess. Also be careful around whoever your meeting. You never know who it could be." Garroth warned.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be safe and all that stuff." I brushed off his comment and went down to the portal room.

Irene wouldn't make me meet with a total weirdo right? She seemed excited so he can't be that bad.

I made it down to the portal room and started to open the portal to Irene. I stepped through but didn't bother to break the connection since a machine was holding it and not me.

I walked into the main room where I found my mother lazily sitting on her chair.

"Finally! Do you know how late it is?" She complained.

"ITS ONLY SEVEN THIRTY IN THE MORNING!" I yelled.

"YOU DONT NEED TO YELL." She fake pouted.

"Okay. Now why am I here? You told me I needed to see someone?" I changed the subject.

"Oh yes! He should be here soon. I sent him on a mission a few hours ago." This woman sometimes.

"Okay you can tell me when he gets here, I'm gonna go raid your kitchen." I saluted her walked to the kitchen.

After I made a burrito I heard a crash in her room and muffled yelling. I wasn't her guard dog so I just continued to eat my burrito. Then I heard another crash so I finally got up to see what was happening.

"HELLO SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO EAT HERE!" I tell as soon as I open the door.

"Oh Jess! Uh hey!" Irene said awkwardly. She waved and rested on her hand, and to top it off she nervously smiled.

"Okay well, I'm just gonna goooo." I had already turned around back towards the portal.

"W-wait! You sti-" I cut her off.

"Nope! You can send him over whenever." I really wanted to go home and sleep.

"JESSI--" I was already through the portal, before I left I heard running footsteps.

When I was about to enter the portal I was tackled from behind and landed on my back with someone on top of me. I couldn't see who it was at first and someone was coming down to the portal room.

"Jess are you okay? We heard a cra--" Laurence and Jin were at the doorway to the portal room. And I guess the scene in front of them was really strange considering the fact I HAVE NO IDEA WHOS ON TOP OF ME.

I scrambled to my feet and looked down. And what I saw was an idiot with a green scarf.

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING. NOT ONLY HAVE I HAD A SLIGHT WRITERS BLOCK, I'VE ALSO BEEN STRESSED OUT BALANCING SPORTS AND SCHOOL SO THATS BEEN FUN. ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY!