Chapter 28

"Guys she's waking up."

"Quiet you idiot!"

"Both you of you shut up."

When I opened my eyes everything was blurry.

I tried to speak but I ended up coughing up more blood.

"Jess finally." Everyone was surrounding my bed.

"I don't think you'll be able to speak for awhile." Ross said.

"Jess what happened? All Ross said was when an animatronic got in you fainted, he fought it and recoded it but when he returned to you, you had a deep gash in your neck." Adam asked.

Obviously I couldn't 'tell' them but I wrote it down.

"I got in another physical dream with Loki. I was weak and he had me at the neck. He threatened me and I gave in. Even if my voice doesn't return when I go to the other dimension, I have to go."

They looked upset. Even Travis looked concerned.

"What did he threaten you with? You usually don't break like that."

I shook my head.

Ross was mixing something in the corner, "Here Jess, drink this." He handed me a reddish pink potion. If I recall its a healing potion.

I drank it and my neck started to heal.

I coughed again and less blood came out, which I good I guess.

"How about you go in the Editing dimension to heal so even if you take awhile to heal you'll only be gone for no more than a few hours." Adam suggested.

I nodded and Aaron picked me up and brought me to the dimension. I guess they have a copy of the house because all our rooms were there too. Aaron laid me down and everyone left.

I instantly fell back to sleep. I woke up what assumed was a day later, in the other dimension it's only been and hour.

"My name is Jessica Aphmau Odison." I croaked. I kept repeating this until my voice felt better. I remember doing this the last time my voice got damaged, let's say that someone tried to choke me.

I finally it felt like my voice was better, I stumbled out of bed and caught myself on a table.

I awkwardly walked outside.

"Oh Jess! You want some help?" Max saw me make my way to the portal.

"Yeah thanks..." he put my arm around his shoulder and walked through the portal with me. "Thanks Max, I can make it from here." I said confidently.

"Okay Jess, be careful." He walked back to his dimension and closed the connection.

Okay Jess, just get to your room, your stronger than this.

I stood up straight and got used to it. I walked slowly and managed my way upstairs. I heard talking and curse my curiosity, I went to go see what was happening.

"She keeps getting hurt! This is the second time." Laurence said.

"Well Jess never stands down. She refuses to show any weakness." Jin said deep in thought.

"She always finds a way out. Any problem, and situation, she manages to get out and solve them." Adam said.

"It's weird, when she was lord we always protected her thinking she couldn't fight. Now look at her, she can best almost anyone." Garroth said.

"She's always been like that, I guess the Aphmau she took the place of wasn't much of a fighter." Ross added.

It's true, the girl I took the place of only had my angel form. When I got there my body felt a lot weaker.