Chapter 51

I lightly slapped Dante and Travis, I quickly muffled their yelps and let go when they relaxed.

"Jess! What happened?" Dante asked in a loud whisper.

I just shook my head, "I'll tell you when we're all done. For now let's focus on getting out of here." They nodded and we left to the other side. Vylad got Aaron and Laurence. Who we had Travis and Dante hold down due to their little argument. We freed Adam, Ross, Jin, and Barney, who all looked relieved to finally be able to leave. We got our weapons and possessions back then silently walked back upstairs. We managed to get out of the castle and back into the forest without getting caught. Then I realized, "Gosh dangit!" I facepalmed. We were at a lake nearby to O'kasis, taking a quick rest. We couldn't teleport since we were still too weak and tired, even combined we couldn't.

"What?" Dante asked.

"We forgot Garroth you imbeciles." I sighed, they all facepalmed as well, noticing our oblivion. I stood up, "I'm going back in to get him." I turned back to face them, "You guys get ready to leave, as soon as we get back. I'll be back soon." I started to sprint back only to hear a set of footsteps behind me, it was Vyald.

He smiled at me, "We haven't had a mission before, why not now?" I smiled back and in a few minutes we made it back to the outer walls. Without being seen, we entered through the sewers and bought some clothes to blend in. We just slipped it over our main clothes and walked on through the town. There was a night market tonight so I don't think there'll be too many gaurds at the castle. I ended up in a long purple dress with a flower crown. Vylad was in a grayish-beige shirt and some regular jeans.

We walked around until we didn't see anymore guards, we ran through the ally ways and ended up at the inner wall surrounding the castle.

"How do we get in?" Vylad and I were looking for some easy way in, only to be disappointed by our results.

"I don't know, we can use either force or we can somehow get back into the cells." I suggested.

We agreed on finding the way back into the cells. We saw the window in was on one of the upper floors. We used our angel forms and silently blasted through the cell wall. I think some guards heard us because we heard the clanging of metal footsteps against the dungeon's floor. Vyald and I looked at eachother and smiled, we both summoned out swords, ready to take on what comes.

We were greeted with five guards all equipped and ready to fight. We were all taught to never kill unless necessary, so we simply left them with a few cuts and unconscious. We ran upstairs where we presumed Garroth was, we knocked down several doors, ran into several guards, then finally, we found the master bedroom. We kicked down the two doors to find Garroth hovering over papers and two guards by his side, who looked like they belonged in the Jury of Nine.

"Lord Garroth go!" The blue haired one yelled.

Garroth looked up from his work, he saw us and smiled, "No Lady Katelyn. They're my friends."

"B-But Lord Garroth! They came into the castle unwelcomed, took out our guards, and probably destroyed half the castle in the process! How can you let this go?" The brown and green eyed one yelled.

"Garroth c'mon, we gotta get going, before you know. Zane wakes up." I muttered, still clutching his sword and my sword in my hands. Vylad next to me, still in his angel form, pastel green wings, green scarf, and a cross bow.

Garroth stood up, to his gaurds suprise and walked over to us. "Lady Katelyn, Sir Jeffory. We bid you a farewell!" He smiled and waved, I started chanting a spell to conjure a portal get us out, right before I closed it, the two guards jumped through, making them teleport home with us.