Chapter 5

"Hello Aphmau" a goddess like voice spoke to me. I was back in the dream version of the Irene Dimension.

"Hello Irene" I smiled at her. "It's been awhile"

"Yes my child it has, I've been watching you and your decisions" she looked like an angry mother.

I sighed and looked down, "Do you think I made the right one?"

"Only you can answer that truthfully, personally I think that you've made the worst decision in your life but this is your life not mine" still sounding like an angry mother.

"Ugh I just didn't feel right when I was the lord, I felt like I didn't belong. Look Laurence made plenty of improvements to the town that I could only think of! He's a way better lord than I would have ever been." I flopped down on the floor. Irene still looked mad.

"That's not entirely true," she smiled, that's never good, "he built that kingdom from all of your plans before you left. Would you like to see?" I nodded and she walked over to me. She put her hands on my forehead and gave me a flashback scene.

********************FLASHBACK*********************

"Hey Garroth look at this!" Laurence yelled to Garroth, WERE THEY LOOKING THROUGH MY STUFF!

"What is it?" Garroth looked sad like he was going to break any minute. He looks at the papers Laurence handed him. "Looks like she had some plans for the village" he looked to Laurence he was smirking.

"You know what that means?" Laurence asked still smirking.

"Uh not really?" Garroth you idiot.

"I consider this her last request. She would want this village turned into a kingdom. Let's get started cmon!" Laurence starts dragging Garroth to the guard tower. They left before finding the reason I left. Sweet I don't have to worry about them finding my diary. The scene goes blurry.

********************FLASHBACK END****************

"Hmph at least those plans didn't go to waste" I shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"It that all you have to say?!" She looked shocked at my reaction.

"Yup," I stood up, "can I go back now?" I wanted to leave.

"Fine, good luck my child, I'll see you soon" I saluted her and I was back in my bedroom.