Chapter 60

Everyone rushed over the gate to grab the angel and the devil, they couldn't separate the two, so they picked them up trying not to separate the two. Out of fear, that if they did separate, the walkers would come back. They managed to get them back over the gate safe and sound. Adam decided that they would leave them to sleep, and when they wake, they'll be questioned. No walkers came back that night, nor the next day.

#Two Days Go By#

Jess's POV

I wake up in the same bed I did when I first got here, someone was holding me by the waist. I started to wiggle around and their arms became loose, I felt something heavy on my back when I sat on the edge of the bed. U turned around to see my angel wings lightly flapping behind me. I moved them aside to see who was with me, I saw horns and a devil's tail and jumped to conclusions. I formed a ball of light in my hands and used both hands to shoot it at whoever was there. They groaned and were slapped against the wall. They woke up with a start, blinded my fear and rage, I formed another light ball, jumped over the bed, and was standing above them, ready to strike. I got a better look at who it was, reddish brown hair, soft brown eyes, red shirt, it was Nick.

Wait, but Nick isn't a devil or a demon. I would've noticed earlier, right?

He looked up and me and acted before I could. He jumped up and dodged my attack, "Woah there!" He was in a squat on the bed.

I growled at him, starting to form another light ball. I had him backed up against the wall, when he had no where else to go, he curled up into a ball and covered him face with his hands. I stopped when I saw him like this. Out of both guilt and confusion, he wasn't fighting back at all. He wasn't even trying, he's just waiting for me to strike. I sighed as I let my kinder self takeover. I waved away my light force and stepped closer to him. I held out my hand to him and he slowly put his hands down and relaxed. He took my hand and I pulled him up.

"Sorry about that. It's kinda a reflex these days." I apologized and my wings and halo disappeared. I heard him let out a relieved sigh. My vision was blinded by a red and black flash, when it went away, so did Nick's devil features.

"It's alright. I didn't think there was magic on this timeline, I thought everything here was backed up with science." He shrugged and looked at me, I was staring at him.

I didn't know what to say, he knows a lot. I wonder who his parents are.

I couldn't answer him, or continue the conversation so I shook my head and grabbed his wrist. I led him out where everyone was, they all turned as soon as one guy pointed us out. I ignored them and let go of Nick's wrist. We nodded to eachother and went our separate ways, he went to Ghetto, I went to Adam.

When he saw me, he turned away his other friends and brought me aside, "Jessica Aphmay Odinson! What was that all about? You could've died, or worse, got bitten!" He started ranting.

I rolled my eyes and stopped him after a few minutes, "Adam. I'm fine, as you can see. Nick's fine as well. Now, when's Max getting here?" I wanted to go home. I wanted to see my friends.

"In a few hours."

"Good. So, I was wondering..." I started.

He sighed, "What now Jess."

I gave out a nervous laugh, "Can we bring Nick along?"

He quickly answered with a stern, "No."

I whined, "Why not? He hasn't had his full devil training. In the world of magic, he's practically useless."

"Yeah, but Nick doesn't live in a world of magic. Does he?! This a pure science based timeline." He concluded.

I crossed my arms, ready for this argument. "Oh really? Then explain why him and I transformed. Explain why there was a flash of white in the sky and suddenly there was no more walkers. Explain that with your science!" I blew up in his face.

He looked a bit taken back at the scene I caused. "Jess, we just can't. He's fine here. He'll survive and finish this apocalypse. It's apart of this timeline, he fixes everything. If we take him away, the apocalypse will have no end and soon this timeline will be taken over by walkers!"

I sighed out of frustration, "Then make a copy of him, the copy should continue the storyline of this timeline. We made one for you, let's just make one for him."

It was his turn to sigh, "Jess it's not that easy. We can come back another time. When this timeline has run its course."

I couldn't win. I knew nothing about this timeline, I was in no place to question or put up and argument. I went off, leaving Adam with his angry thoughts. I talked with the rest of the survivors, they mostly asked about my wings and how I did what I did. I answered them as much as I could without giving out too much. Adam was hovering over me like a body guard, making sure I didn't give out any information.

He walked away for a bit, then pulled me away when he returned, "Max is here. Ready to go?"

I slowly nodded, I knew I could return, but it was hard. I felt like someone was watching us but I shrugged it off and focused on what Max was doing.

"Okay, so I'll bring Jess with me, Adam you're on your own." I jumped in the machine with a heavy heart. Max closed it and saluted to Adam.

We heard grunts and yelling, before we could react, there was bright flashing and we we're on our way home.

Max dialed Adam, "Hello? Adam you okay man, did you make it?"

"Ugh, yeah. But we have one extra."

"Huh, what do you mean we have 'one extra'?" Max seemed tense.

"You'll see. See you in a few." He hung up before we can ask anymore questions. We gave up calling him after awhile and started pacing Max's time machine thing.

What I noticed is that, it's way bigger on the inside than on the outside. There was a red wrap around couch, a TV, and a mini kitchen. I guess he is a trained time traveler, and works for the god of thunder, so I shouldn't really expect worse.

He told me to brace myself because we were gonna pass through the border soon. I was in no place to question him so I just waited with anxiety until it hit. Max seemed fine, probably because he's done this plenty of times. Me on the other hand felt like there was millions of small needles striking into my skin. I bit my tounge, refusing to yell from the pain. It only lasted a minute but it felt like forver. Max came over and gave me some support when it was over.

"You did good. The first time Adam did it, he was screaming. Then the idiot cried afterwards." He chuckled, I joined with him, I'm glad to have a friend like him.

He told me that we got back, and opened the door. He said he had to check a few things, so I stepped out to the lab. A flash of red and purple, Adam and 'the extra' have arrived. I heard the door crash to the floor and several grunts and yelps. When the flash went away, I saw Adam gritting his teeth, holding 'the extra' by his collar up against the wall.

'The extra' flashed a painful smile, "Hey Jessie."

IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO LIKE THE CRAFTING DEAD. I HAVENT WATCHED THE SERIES, SO I DONT REALLY KNOW THE CHARACTERS OR ACTORS. I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS TOPIC LATER ON, BUT UNTIL I WATCH THE SERIES, IT ISNT COMING BACK. ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY!