Chapter 38

Without losing a piece of me, how do I get to heaven? ~Heaven: Troye Sivan.

Dante and I ended up at Irene's place. All the divine warriors were having some kind of meeting but it didn't seem too important given the fact they were laughing.

When we got there Dante stopped at the starting cloud.

"You okay?" I asked when I walked back to him.

"Yeah, but what if he chose the wrong person? What if I'm not strong enough to be a dimension jumper?" He started panicking.

I grabbed his hand, "You'll be fine. Let's go." I reassured him and led him to the main room where everyone was.

"Ah Jess, I see you've got a new boyfriend." Irene teased.

"And you say your the mature one." I mumbled and walked over to Esmund.

"I see you beat Ross to his mission." He laughed and looked at Dante.

"Yup! Now I'll be over with Irene, just send Dante over when your done." I walked away.

"So I found all my forms." I said and sat down next to her.

"Oh then you must have noticed that you change with your emotions." She said.

"I guess." I said not knowing where she was going with this.

"Then your missing one." She said happily.

"Wha? I thought you said you only added one." I said.

"No you've already had this one. It's always been with you, but you've never really felt this emotion." She explained, obviously happy.

"Ugh--" Dante came running over. He seemed excited.

"C'mon Jess, I want to go tell the guys." He grabbed my hand and opened a portal. Honestly I was impressed.

"Hey." We greeted.

Dante told them about it, as we walked to another room.

"Okay so Dante, now that your a dimension jumper, you need to start training like one." We were at a purplish black door. I put my hand on it and it opened.

"This is a simulation room. It doesn't have the normal mobs, this is where your put through different situations. Also unlike the other simulations, in here you can get hurt. Like really hurt. So one of us have to be just in case you get your butt kicked. Hmm, Jin give me Loki." At the moment we were behind a bulletproof window, on the side were different simulation options.

I went inside beyond the glass and summoned my sword.

Jin pressed a button and a simulation of Loki appeared. Usually I couldn't kill him since he was a god but since he's not real I shouldn't have a problem.

I took a few hits before I finished. I was about to walk out when I heard another simulation appear.

I turned to look at the guys and they all shrugged and shook their heads. I turned to the developing simulation and the formation looked familiar. I walked closer, and saw that a boy was appearing, he looked about the same age as me. He was spawned face down so I turned him around cautiously. I back up when I saw his face.

It was an older version of Cain. The boy from that pill.

He started to move, I looked back to the others, they all had a really confused look on their face.

I turned back to "Cain" and summoned my sword. He's the reason I can't feel love, and he's not even real!

Before he could make a move my sword was through his heart.

"Heh, doesn't feel good now does it?" Those were my last words to him.

The same demon lady that fed me that pill appeared.

"Looks like I can finally show you how I feel." I said darkly.

"Aww now is that how you want to greet your aunt?" She said.

"Well given the fact that you kidnapped me, and fed me a death pill. I don't care who you are, I just want you dead." I pulled my sword out of Cain's lifeless body.

"Feisty I like it." She said with a fire in her voice.

I heard my friends trying to open the door. She put an extra barrier around us so they couldn't get in.

"Let's just get this over with." I said as I charged at her.

I split into several of myself so she didn't know which one was the real me, I was just standing in the corner snickering at the sight of a full grown demon slashing at fakes. Finally she got rid of the rest of me and charged at me, I just stepped aside, and ran to the other side of the arena.

If I'm gonna do this, might as well make it fun.

We kept repeating this process until I got bored, it took a few slices but soon she was turning into dust, back to the underworld.

I simply laughed, and the barrier went away. I But something doesn't feel right, I feel different. I chose to ignore and walked back to the main room.

"Hey guys" I greeted.

They all gave me a hug, but when they did it, my heart started to beat faster. I didn't like it, but I still chose to keep quiet.

When we got back upstairs Jin ran to his room, he was mumbling something to himself but I couldn't hear it.

About fifteen minutes pass, and Jin ran downstairs to where we were like a mad man. He started waving a piece of paper in my face, it looked like a blob of color and charts.

"Jin, can you not?" I asked.

"JESS HAS ANOTHER EMOTION! JESS HAS ANOTHER EMOTION!" Jin said excitedly.

"Uh, Jin I don't feel any different. Any since when do you have charts of my emotional levels?" I asked awkwardly.

"Irene and I keep a chart of your emotional levels and LOOK THERES A NEW ONE!" He stuck the paper in my face again and I grabbed it from his hands.

I looked at it and, my sadness was at 21%, my happiness was at 34%, my anger at 27%, and my love at... 16%! NO NO NO! I don't have love, no no no. Oh lord.

"JESS KNOWS THE EMOTION OF LOVE! FOR THE LONGEST TIME THAT PRECENT HAS BEEN AT 0! THAT MEANS THAT--" I punched Jin in annoyance.

"Jin no." I said and sat back down.

I felt Laurence's arm around my shoulders, obviously I was annoyed so I punched him in the stomach.

"Anyone else wanna try?" I challenged. Everyone stayed quiet, "That what I thought."

"Anyway I'll be upstairs, taking a nap. See you all later." I lazily waved and walked up to my room. I flopped on my bed and went into a dreamless sleep

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING. I'VE BEEN KINDA STRESSED WITG SCHOOL BUT I SHOULD BE UPLOADING DAILY SOON. ALSO I HAVE A GIANT TEST TOMORROW SO I MIGHT NOT UPLOAD TOMORROW. IM SO SORRY AGAIN. ALSO HAVE A NICE DAY!