Chapter 32

Adam backed up. "The ender dragon..."

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just--" she was cut off with Adam's hug. Adam was the most forgiving out of us, me being the least.

"I understand. It's a lot like I'm ashamed of being Herobrine's son. It's a sore topic. Something you never want to speak of." He cooed.

I could see Alesa wiping away her tears. We didn't know what to do so we awkwardly walked to our rooms and went inside.

The Ender Dragon's daughter married to Herobrine's son. A better love story than Twi- Midnight.

I got bored after a few hours and texted the guys in the group chat that didn't have Adam.

"You think it's all clear? It's been two hours." I texted.

"I think we can go back down to at least tell them we're here." Jin replied.

"Mission Impossible is a go." Ross added.

We met up where the stairs were and stepped downstairs.

"Just pretend you don't know anything." Jin said cautiously.

We walked into the kitchen, Adam and Alesa were smiling and taking.

"Hey guys!" Adam greeted.

"Hey we just got back." I said nervously.

"Oh Jess, don't lie. I saw you guys listening to our conversation." Alesa laughed.

"Uh. Whoops..." we all laughed nervously.

"It's alright. Also I've decided that Mason will be homeschooled. Him and I will join in your deal." Alesa said as calm as possible.

"SQEEEE!" I jumped up and down.

"Calm down Jess. Your 22 but you act as if your five." Jin said.

"Shush your face. I have a girl friend now that's immortal too! Instead of all guys!" I continued to fangirl.

"I mean Jin and Ross wore dresses that one time." Adam pointed out.

"It was a faze!" They both yelled.

"Mhm sure. Anyway Alesa go get Mason. We'll be getting to Irene now." I smiled and Alesa went to go get Mason.

When she came back with Mason I opened the portal and Irene along with the rest of the divine warriors were still there.

"Irene she is here to accept the deal." I announced.

"Jess you always come in the worst possible times." Irene pretended to sound hurt.

"Deal with it. Now my friend here is ready. Along with the child." I turned to Alesa, "What age do you want Mason to stay?"

"Hmm. 18. I don't want him older than Adam and I." I nodded, the same white light appeared and we were teleported back.

"Well that was short and sweet." I smiled and we walked back to the kitchen.

"Now let's get to business. I have to go regain my different forms. I'll be heading to the nether." I heard gasps.

"That's where the demon form is?" Ross seemed concerned.

"Well half of it. The other half is with Travis's original leader." I explained.

"That's where you got it?" Then Jin remembered something, "Is that why you didn't come back for awhile to the orphanage?"

"Orphanage?" Aaron, Travis, Garroth, Laurence, and Dante walked in.