Chapter 41

The idiot that followed me to Phoenix Drop was sitting right in front of me.

The idiot that I haven't seen in years.

"VYLAD! YOU IDIOT!" Panicked that intro.

"Wow Jess, no hello, no how are you, just straight back to yelling at me." He joked.

I picked him up and hugged him.

"I've missed you." I whispered.

"I've missed you too. But your mother kept sending me on impossible missions so you can blame her." He laughed.

"Well sir that's not my fault." We parted.

I hardly noticed the Jin and Laurence gaping at the scene in the background.

"Well I guess you want to see your brother. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. Leaving the other boys dying inside.

"GARROTH YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A BROTHER IS HERE!" I yelled to the stairs.

"JESS I SWEAR TO IRENE!" He pretended to be offended.

I stuck my tongue out and we waited for Garroth to come down.

"Which excuse? There's two." He said as he stumbled down the stairs.

"Oh this one! Vylad how's it been!" Garroth and him did brotherly bonding stuff and I went back to the portal room to close the portal.

"Jess who was that?" Laurence and Jin were still downstairs.

"A friend." I gave a short answer.

"That definitely wasn't just a friend." Laurence stopped me.

"Yes he was." I did not want to have this conversation.

"Jess you can't lie to me about your emotions. I hope you realize that I can check your emotions whenever I want to." Jin held up another chart.

"He's the guy you met in the other high school dimension wasn't he?!" Jin accused.

"Okay what if he is?" I snapped.

"THAT MEANS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" Adam came down.

"NO STOP IT." I argued.

"ITS TRUE! HES THE LAST GUY YOU KISSED!" Adam continued.

"ADAM YOUR LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE ALESA. IF SHE WASN'T HERE I'D SKIN YOU ALIVE!" I threatened.

"Well excuse me, I just want little Jessie to have a social life." He leaned against the wall.

"ADAM." I gritted my teeth.

"Yes Jessie?" He joked.

Laurence and Jin had to hold me back before I skin Adam alive.

"Jess calm down," Laurence laughed.

"BUT I DONT WANNA." Adam was just having a grand ol time laughing his butt off.

"Jess calm down please?" Jin asked.

"FINE." I pushed them out of the way, "IM CLOSING THE PORTAL. MOVE." All I wanted to do is go take a nap.

I gave Adam one last death glare then trudged upstairs.

I ignored Garroth and Vylad, walked up to my room, and flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

All my friends are idiots.

I woke up probably five hours later. I got out of bed not to interact with people, I got out of bed to eat.