Chapter 14

You see there's a small problem when I get mad. Well let's just say my dad was a demon thing, I have no idea why they got together but they did. Well anyway, when I get a bit more mad than usual, my whole wings are black, and I have more power. Okay I'll admit it's awesome, but afterwards there's consequences. They include, fainting, getting random pains, and the possibility to come close to death. So that's fun.

Well sadly this was a time where I got carried away. I'm sorry Sky.

I let my demon side take over. "Heh. You think you can challenge me?" I flew above Sky, for once he looked scared.

"Aphmau calm down!" Jin and Ross tried to pull me back down. They've seen this side of me before and they know what can happen.

"APHMAU PLEASE!" Ross still fighting me.

"Ross Jin, go." They looked at me with sad eyes.

"No" Ross and Jin didn't budge.

"HEY WHATS GOING ON!" I guess everyone else finally figured out what was happening.

"Oh! More people to watch the show!" They looked terrified.

"Sorry Sky but you know what happens next." I had my titanium sword out.

"Get it over with." Sky put his sword down and looked down in shame.

"Gladly" I wickedly said.

All I can say was that Sky was already recovering. I regained control before I killed him.

"CRAP SKY IM SORRY I JUST-"

"I understand Aph" he cut me off. "It's honestly my fault."

"I-Il be at my pocket dimension if anyone needs me." I walked to the other side of the lake opened my portal and went through.

As soon as I got there I already heard voices behind me. "Guys go back. I'll be back by tomorrow." The voices stopped.

Leave me. I hurt you again.

"Aph we aren't mad."

"No this is the second time. You guys gave me a chance and I failed." I was holding back tears. I've never cried before, it was a sign of weakness.

"Aphmau it isn't your fault. Your power is something you can't control sometimes." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Please I'll be back tomorrow I promise." I pleaded.

"No we aren't leaving you. We're staying here with you. What are friends for anyway?"

"..." I just sat there. Thinking about how I had friends like this.

"Aph?" It was Sky's voice. "Let's go back." He sounded sincere.

I got up and hugged them they tensed up but after awhile hugged me back.

"I'm so so sorry." Those are words you barely ever hear from me.

"It's okay."

"Well then I guess we go back. Sky you alright?" I was still concerned. I know what my alternate self can do.

"Aph I'm fine."

Stupid father. Stupid demon. Stupid feelings.