Chapter 46

I woke up in a cold sweat. That dream scared me, but a deadly flower? That would never happen...right? Doesn't matter, it was just a dream. I slowly got up and got dressed, just a normal lilac shirt with leggings, I didn't do anything with my hair besides brush it.

"Morning." I jumped down the stairs, and greeted everyone. They were all there except for Barney who was still on his mission.

"Your up early." Adam looked up from his pancakes.

I shrugged and sat down, "Yeah, I had a weird dream."

Ross looked at me, "Jess for people like us, dreams are important. What was it about?"

"It was just a silly dream, it was about Laurence and I, we fell down a hole into a place called the 'Underground' then we met this homicidal flower. But that was about it." Travis handed me a plate of pancakes and Jin passed over the syrup.

We started going off about random topics and Alesa went up to change Mason. Jin didn't say much, I'm a but worried about him. I guess it's not a big deal, I'll talk to him about it later.

The only problem is, I don't feel like talking today, honestly I want a normal, do nothing day. No mall trips, no crazy adventure, just sitting around and do nothing. I said thanks to everyone and went up to my room.

Maybe to a calm dimension? No such thing but I could try. I'm a bit to lazy to open a new dimension, I guess I can go back to the Phoenix Dimension? It should be calm enough, but remember, I'm known as a thief. Or dead. I'd rather be dead. I think I can act well enough, my name was Aphmau, so if I run into anyone new I can just introduce myself as Jess. Yeah! I can totally do this.

I got up off of my bed and was too lazy to got to the portal room so I just left a note saying I might be gone for awhile. I opened the portal in the middle of my room and closed it behind me.

I was in an unfamiliar forest, it wasn't the same one that I usually spawn in. It was thicker, the trees more of a dark green color. It was warm though, it was nice. I got up and walked around a bit, I found a giant patch of flowers. To the point you couldn't even see the grass underneath. It spread across for at least a few miles in every direction, flowers of all colors were there, some glowing, some shimmering, all very vibrant, none wilting. There was a tree on the hill in the middle. I walked towards it, and sat down leaning against the trunk. It was calming, the leaves rustling along with the passing breeze, the warmth. It was perfect, a bit too perfect.

I grew a bit weary of my surroundings, everything was too quiet. It was now unsettling, but everything seemed calm enough. After enough time of nothing happening I relaxed and closed my eyes. Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Only this time, it didn't heal. I opened my eyes, and saw a figure walking towards me.

"Hello Lord Aphmau." The voice was cold. I examined my attacker, blue eyes, black hair. Oh Garte's youngest son, Zane Ro'meave.

"High Priest Zane, pleasure to see you again." I stood up and got my sword out.

He shook his head, "There will be no need for that. I'm only here to talk."

"Talk? That usually leads to arguing whenever I speak with you. And arguing leads to fighting. And who knows? Fighting could lead to war." I didn't put my sword down.

"Lord Aphmau, I'm not interested in arguing nor fighting. Just to plainly talk, have a conversation. Is that too much to ask?" He had his mask on but I could tell he was smiling.

I gave in and put away my sword, and looked back at him, only to find several guards behind him. I knew he was too cowardly to face me alone.

"Ah, you thought it was a one on one conversation. No, we'll be heading back to O'kasis to speak." Guards came up behind me grabbed my arms. I tried to use my demon side to get free but for some reason I couldn't muster up the strength to. "Oh and don't bother trying that little Irene form, that cut on your face isn't bad aim, it's poison. It cuts of the relation to any form you can possibly obtain. Don't worry, they'll be back soon, but come along. Not like you have a choice." He muttered that last part, the guards picked my me and brought me to the carriage. I struggled free but didn't run, I looked him dead in the eye.

"I'll go if you tell me one thing, what has become of Phoenix Drop." The guards grabbed me again.

"Oh, that place you call home?" He just laughed and motioned for the guards to tie me. They were smart and tied my hands first, then my legs. They threw me on a horse and we were on our way to O'kasis.

WELL THEN, THAT WAS SHORT. SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT IVE BEEN TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE DAILY SO THEY MIGHT GET SHORTER DEPENDING HOW LAZY IM FEELING OR HOW MUCH MOTIVATION I HAVE. BUT THIS STORY IS STILL GOING STRONG AND I DONT PLAN ON JUST GIVING UP ON IT. ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE DAY!