Chapter 17

POCKET DIMENSION TIME! My favorite time of the day after Ross time.

"Is everything all good?" Everyone nodded and gathered around me.

"Sky can you help me? It might take a bit more power than usual to transport this many people." He nodded and locked hands with me. I saw Garroth cringe. We opened the portal and basically pushed everyone inside so we can break the connection without fainting. Out of everyone Sky and I had the strongest connections with dimension stuff. Even with that we can only hold our connection for no more than 3 minutes.

We jumped in after them and collapsed on the floor. That was way harder than just bringing 1 extra person.

"Aphmau! Sky! You guys dead over there?" Ross yelled. They were already near my house.

"Bleh." I really didn't feel like getting up.

"Dirts I broughts the bacon!" Barney lured me up and I grabbed the bag from his hands.

"Thanks Barney" I gave him a quick hug and ran over to the front door.

"So this is where you escape to every night?" Garroth looked amazed.

"Yeah, Irene made it for me." My immediate reaction as soon as I got into the house was to turn on the tv. It was so funny seeing the dimension guys react to tv for the first time.

Ross walked over to the kitchen. "Aphmoo... there's no food." He whined.

"Make some yourself you lazy sloth." I was watching Attack On Titan, Levi senpai is so cute.

"Yeah Ross! Aph's too busy drooling over Levi." Jin laughed. I punched him in the shoulder.

"Don't make fun of my senpai."

"Hey Aph? What's this?" Aaron asked. He was holding up a picture in my counter. Heh that's a good memory.

"Huh? Oh just some old friends." They were more than that.

He gave me a 'I know your lying' look.

"What? You know that I dimension hop, they're just people I met in one of them." I did miss them.

"Oh then who's this? They dude where your on his back?" Aaron smirked.

Okay I'll admit I may or may have not blushed a little but that's not the point.

"Ooh someone's getting red" Aaron I swear I will rip you open.

"Awww does little Aphy have a crush." Jin joined in.

I giggled innocently, "would you like to ripped open to shreds?"

"I MADE FOOD!" Ross yelled from the kitchen.

We all ran inside to be greeted by pasta, bread sticks, and stuffed mushrooms.

"Oh my Irene, Ross this is amazing!" Sky praised.

"I know" he smiled his derpy smile and sat down. "Well guys? I didn't make this food for nothing." He motioned us to sit.

We ate like we haven't seen food in ages. When we started slowing down, Aaron looked at me.

"So Aphmau, who was that guy?" He gave me a sly smirk. By now everyone was listening.

"No one of importance." I continued eating.

"Well that picture says otherwise. You don't let even me give you a piggyback ride." He continued that know it all look.

"Really Aph? You don't even let us do that" Jin sounded hurt.

"Hey he's the one that picked me up." I defended.

"Yeah but still." He still sounded hurt. That big baby.

"F-fine" wow I almost never stutter.

"Huh?" He gave me the 'I'm just playing dumb' look.

"If you can't figure it out than you don't get it." I smirked. "Woah! JIN!" I suddenly was lifted off my feet.

"Haha you did say I can" he smiled up at me.

It was taking all my self control to not punch him square in the face.

"Ugh fine. Might as well own it. ONWARD MIGHTY STEED!" I pumped my fist into the air. Everyone was laughing.

"I'm already regretting this"

I giggled, "Not my fault you complained."

"Well then let's at least make this fun" he smirked, that's never good.

He sprouted wings and started flying to the clouds. I on the other hand forgot completely that I had wings of my own and started clutching to Jin's shirt.

"Aww is little Aphy scared?" He teased we were still going up.

"Some warning would have been nice." I mumbled.

He laughed, he sounded happy and carefree. It was soothing. It was that moment where I forgot about the mission, I forgot about my problems, I forgot about Irene, and finally I forgot that Jin was my best friend. When we got up to the point I could touch the cloud I grew my wings and actually kissed Jin. Heck I can't even explain why I did it. Maybe I was just caught in the moment, yeah that's it.

"Eh? Sorry" Great Aph now you have to explain to everyone down on the ground.

"Heh it's ok Senpai~" he teased. I'm so glad he's not all weird about it.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the ground.