Chapter 57

I tilted my head like a lost puppy, "What do you mean?"

Ross pulled up their faces even closer, to the point where you can see every hair on their heads. He pointed to Dante first, "Him, who is he?"

"...Dante..." I said slowly.

He pointed to Laurence next, "What about him?"

"Laurence." They seriously had no idea who they were.

Finally Garroth, "And the blond?"

"Garroth." I don't get it. "So by now you guys know that I'm not the same Jessica as you know. So was your Jessica not a dimension jumper?"

They tilted their heads, "No, you are though?"

"Y-yeah, you guys are so different. In so many wa-" I couldn't breath.

My vision started to blur, I heard muffled yells, the last thing I saw was their worries faces then I blacked out.

I was on a bed, a rusty one at that. It smelled of rust and oil, in other words, it smelled like jail. I sat up, and saw someone at the door, their head was down, but they were wearing a black shirt, grey jeans, and had a gold and purple amulet. Wait, amulet! It's Adam, it has to be! I jumped out of the bed and walked over to him, his head shot up and soon a pistol was pointed at my head.

"A-Adam?" I put my hands up in surrender, showing I have no weapon.

His gun didn't move, his eyes were full of hatred and sorrow. "Who are you?"

I took a quick, sharp breath, "Jessica Aphmau Odinson."

He shook his head, "No, Jess died. She got eaten a month ago."

"Well obviously not, 'cause guess what? I'm standing right here." I sassed.

"Your probably just an impost--" A guy in a black and red shirt with a big 'M' in the middle came bursting through the door.

"Oh I sees she's woken up." He stated and saw the gun, "Adam put the gun down and relax. Who knows what this girl's been through and I doubt she needs another problem." He came over and pushed Adam's gun down, he smiled, "Now what's your name?"

"Jessica, you can call me Jess. Now do you know where I am?" I have no idea which timeline or dimension I'm in, and I'm not really comfortable with that.

"Huh? Oh your safe and that's what matters. But how?" He gestures to my clothing, and compared to theirs it's top tier, "How have you survived so long?"

I folded my arms, "Are you saying I look weak?" I scoffed.

"N-No! Not at all, I'm just uh... Wondering how you've uh, survived for so long?" He cracked a nervous smile, it was kinda cute how he didn't know what to say.

"Uh, that's not important." I replied, soon I heard a gun cock.

Adam was getting more hostile, the gun was back to being pointed at my head, "It might not be important to you, buts it's important to us. Now tell us 'Jessica' how exactly how have you survived?"

JIN POV

What the?! The other Jessica just disappeared, I don't get it! Ross #2 said that she was fine and the machine wasn't completed yet. I grabbed my device out and dialed the second Ross's pin code,

"Hello?" I said impatiently.

I heard shuffling, "Jin? Dude you won't believe it, our Jessica is back!"

"Yeah I know, but ours isn't!" I yelled.

"Huh? What do you mean? Shouldn't they have switched back places?" He sounds worried now.

I sighed, "That's what I thought too! But for some reaso--" Max and Adam were waving for me. "Hold up, talk to your later man."

"Alight be careful." The line went silent and I put my device back in my pocket. Max and Adam's worried faces didn't exactly put me at ease.

"Okay we have good news and bad news, which do you want first." Max asked, he seemed really nervous.

"Good." I have a blunt answer, I was too busy thinking about what life would be like if we lost Jess...

"Okay so we found Jess." Adam clapped.

"Bad news?" What's the downside to this?

Max and Adam exchanged looks before replying, "She's in another timeline." We started to the portal/ workshop room.

"So what's the problem? Just finish the machine to get her back." I shrugged, feeling relieved that they at least know where she is.

"It's ready to go but... Hey Jin you know the Walking Dead?" Adam was nervous, his voice was shaking.

"Yeah?" I have a feeling I know where this is going.

"She's there. She's in one of my timelines, but there's no magic there. We need to get her as soon as possible." He was fiddling with Max's time machines.

"What are we waiting for! If her powers don't work there, she can die! C'mon why haven't we gone yet!?" I yelled, and Max started one of his machines.

"Alright, Adam only you can go, your the only one who knows what to do." Max said quickly.

"No I'm going too!" I objected, Adam was already getting in.

"No Jin! Your powers don't relay over there either, don't worry. I'll be back with Jess in a few, just try to relax, we'll be fine." Adam gave a small smile then Max pressed a button that closed the pod, the room was filled with a bright, blinding light, when it was gone so was the pod.

JESS POV

Adam and that Nick guy was pushing me outside, I heard groans. They weren't human groans, they were too low. When we got closer to the gate, I saw hands trying to grab the others through the gate. Finally I was up close, I saw that this wasn't a peaceful timeline at all. I was in the Walking Dead.

Wonderful, that means I have no magic here, but at least I'm skilled in normal combat. I felt around my waist and found that I have a few knives, a dagger, and a hand gun. They were walking in front of me talking to a dog? I don't even know anymore.

"Jessica! Come here." Adam commanded, I fiddled with the dagger in my belt.

"What?" I wasn't gonna take his crap, if I'm gonna do this, might as well own it.

"Do you know what these are?" He pointed at the fence, it was overrun with zombies, hands trying to reach out and grab us.

I rolled my eyes, "I may be pretty but I'm not stupid. Those are zombies, walkers as some all them."

"Humph, you know how to kill 'em?"

"No I'm just really stupid." I scoffed, I walked up the the gate and pulled out the first dagger and threw it towards the first walker I saw, it landed directly in it's head and it fell to the ground in a heap. "Direct hit to the head."

"I guess you aren't completely useless after all." Adam smirked, Nick smiled at me.

"Gee thanks, anyways what else is around here?"

Kind of a weird chapter. Not very proud of it :/ When I start to edit then this chapter will probably be changed a while lot, because first off I haven't watched either Crafting Dead or Walking Dead (so sorry!) so some info I'm gonna get wrong. Please feel free to correct me because constructive criticism is always good. Anyways have a nice day!