Ruby's list (Jay Mcguiness/To...

By crazyone12345

Ruby George has never had any luck in love. But when she moves in with her brother, Max and the band The Want... More

Ruby's list (Jay Mcguiness Fanfic)
Meeting the band
In a heart beat
drooling over the younger George
Sweet dreams little George
Please read this note!! Important!
"I knew it!!!"he shouted while grinning
A weight off my shoulders
Crossing one off the list
"Well I kinda like Ruby..."-Jay
Juby McGeorgeness
I'm falling and I hope you're the one to catch me
They see me rollin', they hatin'....
Dance is the way to a girls heart...apparently
Thomas and Maxy
Did everyone hear?
Wear your scars with pride, they make you, you.
Sunset
kiss him
Girly Night In
I WILL UPDATE SOON!
The Dates That Collided
best friend marriage
Hey i'm Rory, nice to meet you!
Caught!
Winning Him Over
International Kissing Day
Let The Tour Begin
Life's Not Always Perfect
Fixing A Broken Soul
Arriving in Scotland and Boxers on Show
Dragged Out the Closet Kicking and Screaming
Pound the Alarm
Almost...
Perfect

Bringing past to the present

224 4 0
By crazyone12345

Chapter 10

Ruby’s POV

I was stood to the side of the stage watching the guys do their interview. Everything was going smoothly and it was all quite funny until they asked THAT question. I froze and listened intently to what Jay would say.

I: what about you jay?

J: Erm I might have my eye on someone…

M+T: Who??!!

J: that’s for me to know and maybe for you to find out *he smirks*

That’s when tom and max dive onto nath; pinning him down to the sofa they were on. I heard tom and max yelling, “Tell us!” it was quite hard to watch without laughing. “No I’ve been sworn to secrecy!!” Nathan yelled back, you could now see the tears shimmering on his face were the light hit it. “We won’t stop until you tell us!” They warn him.

“IT’S RUBY!!!” he shouts. We all turn to jay who’s now red and is covering his face with his hands. “Nathan!!! You promised!” he whined. Tom and max turn to each other and high five and start dancing. “I thought you’d be mad!” jay exclaimed really shocked. “You have tom to thank for that, he convinced me you’d be cute together. I trust you any way; I’ve seen you around her and I think you’d protect her not hurt her” he replied while hugging him. “Thanks max, you’re amazing” he said.

The interviewer asked some more questions but I wasn’t paying attention any more. I was thinking of how jay had just told the whole world that he likes me AND that my brother wants us to be together! That has never happened before. Max has never liked me being in a relationship!

I then walked back to their dressing room deciding it best to wait there for them all. Minutes later all the boys come in messing around and talking. While all the other boys are distracted jay walks up to me while I’m stood to the side of the room.

“Hey I’m sorry about that” he says while taking both my hands with his. “It’ll be fine in the end. At least max is okay with it or you would be running for the hills!!” I chuckle. “Yeah I know right! Anyway I was wondering since everyone knows I fancy you; would you like to you know…Erm well be my girlfriend?” he says while looking at the ground and shuffling around. “I would love to” I say with a huge grin on my face, his head springs up and looks in to my eyes. “Really? I mean you actually like me?!” He exclaims while looking a bit shocked. “Of course; I thought it was a bit obvious!” I say while laughing at his shock.

Our eyes both met and we leant in. Our lips connected in a soft kiss; not a heated one like our first; but sweet and caring. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other’s. The moment was perfect and I could have basked in his warm embrace forever but unfortunately when you’re anywhere near a group of people that’s never going to happen.

“Aww that’s so cute!!” Tom exclaimed while grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“Aww and we just saw their first kiss!” max exclaimed, well this wasn’t awkward at all. Me and jay shared a knowing glance and Nathan shared one with jay.

Max noticed us looking at each other, “Hang on! Have you kissed her before?” he said, I wasn’t quite sure if he was angry or it was just a normal question but I was glad it wasn’t aimed at me.

Jay’s POV

“Erm well yeah but I was only helping her out” great jay, just great. That doesn’t sound weird at all! “What do you mean?” Max asked narrowing his eyes at me. “It was on her bucket list to kiss a celebrity and well, I was there and she’s just beautiful so I had to at least offer!” I said looking around the room, anywhere except from max’s gaze.

“Aww bird just said you’re beautiful!” Siva exclaimed while doing a little dance. I could feel my face heat up and as I looked to ruby I saw that she was blushing too. “And I meant every word of it” I said to her to see her blush again, it made her look too cute. “You two are just adorable together” max said with a grin on his face while shaking his head.

“Right I say we go to Starbucks then have a movie night. What do you think?” max says looking at us all. Everyone nodded then we were on our way out.

Ruby’s POV

When we got to Starbucks I walked in with max by my side and up to the counter. The girl behind it took our orders and told us to wait to the side. “So you and jay?” max asked me while nudging me and wiggling his eyebrows. “Yeah…me and jay are together” I said while looking back at him. “I’m glad he makes you happy. Jaymi was such an idiot; I’m happy I don’t have to see him again” He says. We both turn when we hear a boy call our names from the cups. That’s when I see him. Jaymi.

“Oh my god ruby!” he exclaims while staring at me looking like he’s going to faint. Probably because max is here. “I’m so sorry for what I did! Please, it was the worst mistake of my life; I want you back!” He continues pleadingly.

“No way am I getting back with you! I’m happy in my new relationship with the most amazing guy ever! Why would I give him up for you!” I say trying to keep my voice down. I could feel the anger building up inside of me. All those weeks of feeling heartbroken turning into a flame inside of me.

“I’m sorry you’ve got to believe me!” he exclaimed now coming around the counter and walking closer to me. “No. She really doesn’t and if I were you I’d go back around that counter before I do something that I REALLY won’t regret.” Max says stepping forward and pushing Jaymi away from me. “Come on max! Don’t you want what’s best for her?” he pleaded with him. “I do and that’s why I told you to leave her alone because jay is what’s best for her” max said now with anger in his voice. Jay walked over to us and put his arm around my waist protectively, “Leave her alone Jaymi. She doesn’t need any of your crap. Maybe one day you will realise what an idiot you are but until you do I feel sorry for any girl who has to deal with you”. And with that we turned to walk out of the door. But Jaymi being the idiot that he is grabbed my shoulder and as quick as a flash max turned around and punched Jaymi in the eye. “I really wasn’t messing with you when I said I would enjoy that” max said threateningly to him.

Max’s POV

We all sat in the van. I sat in the middle in the back with nath and tom at my sides and jay sat in the middle opposite me with ruby and seev at his sides. “Thanks max, you’re awesome!” Roo exclaimed while leaning over to hug me. “Anything for my little sister” I said back, still hugging her I looked at jay behind her to see him staring at her arse. “Jay, stop staring at my sisters arse right in front of me” I say in a relaxed voice, I just couldn’t be bothered to be annoyed; I actually found it quite funny. “Haha sorry. Oh and tom; stop staring at one of my best friends arses right in front of me” he said while laughing at tom. We both pulled away from the hug and sat back in our seats. Tom leaned over and whispered in my ear “How could I resist, your bum is very good looking”. I shivered and tried to calm myself down a bit.

Tom always had this effect on me and I wouldn’t have minded if we weren’t in a confined space with four other people. I thought I was calmed down but then he snuck his hand around my back and grabbed my bum. I had to suppress a moan and I only made a little noise, I don’t think anyone heard though. That’s until nath turned to us and said very loudly so everyone could hear “Max I know my mere presence is turning you on but you could at least not moan down my ear about it” everyone burst out laughing. I could feel my face going red. “Cheers nath now everyone knows” I reply while glaring at him. “I think we all knew already I just pointed it out!” nath exclaimed. “Yeah mate we are all quite close together; it’s quite hard not to notice when someone’s turned on by someone grabbing their arse!” Siva said while grinning. “Eww guys come on! I don’t need to know what tom does to turn on my brother!” ruby shouted making us all laugh. “Trust me I’ve done worse to him” tom says while grinning causing me to go redder. “I think I’m going to vom” she mumbles into jay’s chest while everyone else is in tears. “This isn’t the way I thought this car ride would go at all…” I mumble to myself while looking apologetically at roo for having to hear that. I guess she’ll have to get used to it if she’s going to be living with us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! i hope you liked that chapter it was deffinatly interesting to write! hope all your holidays are going well! and if it's not to the side is a funny video of the boys dancing like there absolutly crazy xxx

~vote~

~Comment~

~Roo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 184 15
*completed* Saffron Baker's life is transformed into a blur of excitement, showbiz and heartache once she's given the chance to perform with The Want...
6.7K 72 32
From All Time Low, their self titled album - The Wanted and the Behind Bars tour until now, the boys will always be best friends - more like brothers...
8.5K 75 26
Jay and Lizzy were in a happy relationship...but after the birth of their baby, a schocking truth is revealed and it all goes horribly wrong for them...
3.9K 104 15
WARNING: Sexual boy x boy and boy x girl scenes Siva's been with his girlfriend Nareesha for six years, and their love for each other has seemed t...