Mashiro no Love | #COMPLETED#

By NekoChuNyA

Mashiro Kougami. 16 years old, brown hair and eyes, usually has injuries somewhere on her body, was abandoned... More

~Prologue~
The Encounter
Arguements and Fights
The Revealings
A Genuine Laugh
Out for Gifts
What's with my heart?
New Encounters
Realizing Feelings
The beach we go!
Cafe and Memory Troubles
Gifts and Drunks
A Day at the Carnival
Fireworks at the Beach
Birthday Surprise
Summer Fireworks Festival
My Past
I'm Free and Relieved
Basketball Tournament
We'll Fight Through
I Heard You're Back
We meet again
Christmas
New Years and Valentines
Birthdays
Confessions
A Play
An Interruption
Saved
A Park Trip
Cheer Up
Goodbye for Now
Introductions
Troubles in America
'Til We Meet Again
Returns and.. Wait.. Who are you?
Hard Times
I Want To Remember
Finally
Ex
What Are You Doing?
You Wanna Go?
First Kiss
Chapter 44.5
A Call
We're Going To Kyoto
We're Leaving Early
Transfer Students
Let's Break Up
Back To Myself
Double A B
Danger
A Plan Is Forming
Plan in Motion
Where Is She?
I Found You, We're Back Together
Our Last Cultural Festival
Characters
Jealousy
The Truths Are Told
Together Til The End | Final
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
IMPORTANT
UPDATE : IT'S COMING
UPDATE : IT'S HERE | FIRST CHAPTERS OUT

Kidnapped

1.8K 114 13
By NekoChuNyA

Woah, I've updated 3 times so far in like a row haha, including the early release chapter. Time to get back on the time track (is that a thing?) Okay. Here's the next chapter. I update every 2 days :) well I try to ^^

[Mashiro's POV]
We head down and opened up the fireworks. Dai and Kei wanted to do the big ones first, so we started with those. Everyone took turns lighting them up. I was sitting on the sand from afar watching.
Explosions of color lit up the night sky. I hear the yelps and screams of Dai, Kei, and Kazu as they tried not to be caught in with the firework launch. Ojiisan sits down next to me and we watch the colors sparkling in the sky. "Why don't you light one up?", Ojiisan asks. I shake my head, "nah.. I don't like the thrill of running for my life as the fireworks launch", I chuckle. "Nope. You're gonna experience it", he smirks.
"Huh?". He then grabs my wrist and yanks me up. He drags me over to the guys and says, "She's gonna light one". The guys had set up a firework pointing up and they hand me a lighter. "Nope. I'm good", I say as I pass the lighter back to Ojiisan. The guys seem to see what's going on from my rejection and they won't take my 'no' for an answer. Ojiisan pulls me towards the firework, puts my body in front of him, and holds my hands in his, pointing the lighter at the little string connected to the firework. He then lights it, with my hand still in his, and he continues to hold my hand as we run back. We watch the firework light up into the sky and I turn over to Ojiisan with a pissed face 💢💢. I whack him in the head.. Hard.
"Ow!! What the hell!!?", he says as he rubs his head. "I told you I didn't like the thrill! And that I didn't want to do it!", I tell him.
"Haha, but wasn't it fun and you were glad to experience it?", he smiles at me.
"Gah.. Whatever", I say. I then notice we were still holding hands and said, "uhh.. My hand..".
He realizes and let's go, slightly blushing. "S-sorry. My bad".
We continue to watch everyone play with the fireworks.. I then noticed that Ojiisan wasn't by my side anymore after a few minutes. I look around and see him jogging up to me. He comes up, a bit out of breath, and holds out the pack of sparklers I brought. "You don't like thrill right?"  I slightly smile and we open the sparklers. We take out 2 sticks and he lights them up. We watch the sparklers until they die down. We did one after another until all the sparklers and fireworks were gone.
"That was fun!", Dai shouted.
"Haha, now we have to clean", Mako says.
Dai groans but helps us clean.
By the time we finished, it was 8:00pm.  We are carrying all our stuff when we hear a phone ring. "Oh. It's my mom. Maybe she's here, hold up", Dai says as he picks up his call.
He steps aside and talks to him mom. After a few minutes he comes back saying, "guys.. We..
Got a problem..".
"So.. Your mom can't come because Ryuu suddenly broke him arm and they're at the hospital right now?", I say.
Dai nods his head and apologizes, "sorry!! I promised I would bring you guys home and--".
He was cut off my Mako and Kazu patting his back. "Well, it wasn't your fault", Keita says.
"Yea.. Right now we should look for a place to stay..", Hikaru says.  "Thanks guys!! I love you guys!!", Daisuke says as he brings us in for a group hug.
"It isn't the first time we have to find a place to stay at", Ojiisan says.  "But what's open right now? It's 4th of July.. Many places are closed", Mako says.  "How about the cafe we went to before? Look at this flyer", Kazu says as he points to a flyer. It said:
'Come by to SweetXXCafe! We'll be selling a special 4th of July treat! We'll be open 'til 10:30pm!'
"Ughhhhh but isn't bastard there?", I groan.
"But we need a place to sleep.. We'll ask if they can let us sleep in their break room or something", Hikaru says. We walk over to the cafe and open the door. Zack looks up from wiping down the tables and his expression immediately turns angry. "Why are you guys here again?? Thought you won't be coming back", he says annoyed.  "Yea yea. Whatever. We need a place to sleep for the night. Can we sleep in your break room or in the cafe just for the night?", I ask. "Oh hell no. Bad enough to be seeing your face. Now you wanna sleep here?", he scoffs. 💢💢💢 I get pissed out and I swiftly kick his leg, causing him to fall back. I then put my foot down on him and glare at him. "Shouldn't you treat your customers right?.. And what about my face huh?"
Rin and Ren come out from the kitchen and their eyes widen when they see me. Hikaru explains to them our problem and they go call up the manager on the phone. Rin comes back and says, "The manager says it's fine if you all sleep in the break room". I take my foot off Zack and Ren leads us to the break room. We walk in and it consisted of 2 couches, a small table, and a 50" inch TV. We thank them and Ren and Rin leaves with an angry Zack. We turn on the TV and we set up how everyone was going to sleep. Daisuke, Keita, and Hikaru volunteered to sleep on the floor. Ojiisan and I were going to take the 2 ends of the 1st couch. Mako and Kazu decided to take the 2nd couch.
As I am about to turn off the TV and lights, the news shows that tomorrow will be light showers. "It's summer, yet it's still going to rain?", Ojiisan says. "That's the odd weather for you", Keita says.  I shut off the TV and the lights and we all go to sleep uncomfortably.

[Zack's POV]
Meanwhile...
"Ugh! That stupid girl!", I shout as I close up the shop.
"You should watch what you say", Rin begins.
"Yea.. That girl is no joke..", Ren adds on.
"I don't give a f***! I want to--- no.. I need to take that stupid girl down! First she rejects me from last time.. She knocked my out unconscious, she made a fool out of me in the cafe, and now she comes for shelter and pins me on the ground!? UGHHH!", I angrily complain.
"Calm down Zack", Rin and Ren begin.
"No.. We're gonna teach that dumb ass a lesson... Round up the gang.. I'm not going to show mercy this time", I grin.

[Mashiro's POV]
The next day comes and I wake up with my neck aching... 'Ugh... Oh yea.. We're sleeping in the break room'
I look around and see everyone still sleeping. I slowly get off the couch and toss the blanket to the side. As I begin to leave, I hear shifting and a yawn. I turn around and see Ojiisan slowly waking up and looking around. He then sees me and whispers, "where you off to?".
"Just out. Wanna see if the store already opened so I know when we should leave", I say.
Ojiisan nods and goes out with me. I slowly open the door and see that Zack, Rin, Ren, and other co-workers are taking down the chairs from the tables. I walk out and Rin notices me. He slightly nudges Zack and he walks over to us. "You done? Now get out.", he says.
"Our friends are still sleeping", Ojiisan says.
"Ah.. We should go check when the next train is coming. Daisuke's mom is probably watching over Ryuu still", I say.
Ojiisan nods and we leave as he glares at Zack.

[Zack's POV]
As I watch them leave, I take out my phone. I make a call and a voice answers, "hello?"
"Yea. It's Zack. They headed out.. I'll meet you at the warehouse", I say then hanging up.
"Ren.. Rin.. Let's head out.", we then tell the co-workers we are picking up supplies and leave.

[Mashiro's POV]
Right now we're walking to the station in the light shower. The weather did ended up sprinkling a bit but it didn't stop us. We're talking about the schedule plan when we were suddenly surrounded by at least 15 guys.
"What the hell is going on?", Ojiisan says as he prepares to fight. "Yea.. It looks like them alright..", one of the guys say. "Let's get them!", someone shouts. All guys suddenly charge up to us. Ojiisan and I stand back to back as we fight them off one by one. I drop kick every other one of them and throw a punch to their gut. Ojiisan kicks every guy in the face causing them to spew out blood.
We would rarely get hit, but they would hit hard enough for it to lay a bruise or cause us to bleed. When we took one out, one would recover. It became endless. To make matter worse, when we were almost done with them, 10 other guys came out of nowhere and joined in! After 20 minutes of nonstop fighting, Ojiisan and I were losing our breaths. I then felt a grip on my shoulder, and I immediately kick them in the crotch and flip them. But another guy came and handcuffed me. He took me and threw me into a van and took off with some other guys. I look out the window and I see Ojiisan fighting off the guys as he tried to get to me.. We were separated and I prepared myself for what was to happen next.

[Yukimura's POV]
I was now split up with Mashiro. I tried to get to her, but the guys just kept on coming. After the van was out of sight, the guys suddenly all fled. I had bruises and scratches, and was even bleeding a little. I decided to run back to the cafe and call the guys for help. As I run in, I don't see Zack, Rin, and Ren which was odd. Before I decide to burst in the break room, I run over to a co-worker and asked where Zack and them were. She told me they suddenly had to pick up supplies and left.
'F***'
I ran into the break room and woke everyone up. I immediately told them the situation and we all went out to look for Mashiro.

[Mashiro's POV]
The van comes to a stop after 10 minutes and the door opens. I glare at the guys who kidnapped me and they dragged me by my handcuffs into a warehouse. They threw me to the ground and I heard a few new footsteps walk towards me. I look up and see Rin and Ren behind Zack. "Well well well.. The cocky girl is now captured by me, the--", I cut him off and say, "the bastard."
He then looks down on me with rage marks 💢💢, and dismisses the guys who took me here. After they left, he slammed his foot down my back. 'Ugh.. F***'
"You still call me a bastard? I'm going to hurt you so bad.. You won't even be able to say any words again", he says.  "How amusing..", I smirk. He looks at me confused. "You think you can win.. I don't thinks so..", I grin. "What do you mean?", he hesitantly says. I give a fake smile, "1...2..3.."
*BANG*
"What the hell!?!", Zack says in shock and confusion.
Ojiisan runs through the door and punches Zack one time, hard in the face. Zack knocks out cold with a bloody nose and mouth. Ren and Rin quickly drag Zack out.  "Wow.. What a fight..", I say sarcastically. "Took you long enough.. And you weren't even quiet. After a few minutes of me being thrown here, I heard all of you on the side of the building talking", I say.  "Wow. No thank you?", he says.
He pulls me up from the ground and looks at the handcuffs. "Mm.. We need to find the key.. Maybe one of the guys we beat up has it", he says.  "Or we can just do this", I pull the handcuffs opposite ways and *CHING*
The handcuffs break in half. "W-what the hell!!?!? Why didn't you escape if you can do that!?", Ojiisan says.  "Haha.. I don't know. I wanted to see how Zack was playing this out", I shrug.  Ojiisan breathes a sigh of relief and suddenly pulls me in.  "Thank goodness you're all right though...", he says with exhaustion. I pull away and look at him, "haha, what the heck.. Why you suddenly so caring Ojiisan~?".
He looks me in the eye intently for some reason.
"It's.. Because I l---", before he can finish, Daisuke runs to me and tackles me down. "MASHIRO!! THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!", he shouts.
"Uhh.. Yea..", I say.
I stand up and say, "haha. Let's go back to the cafe and leave as soon as we can".
The guys walk out first and I walk along with Ojiisan. "Oh sorry. What were you gonna say?", I ask.  He depressingly looks to the side with a slight blush, "n-nothing.. Nevermind".
I just shrug and continue to walk with him.

[Yukimura's POV]
As Dai is tackling down Mashiro, I'm blushing deep red. Hikaru nudges me and says, "ha.. Sorry.. I saw what was happening but couldn't stop Daisuke in time".
I cover my face with my hand and mutter, "it's okay.."
'Phew.. Was I really gonna tell her then.. Oh well.. I'll tell her one day..'
I walk side by side with Mashiro as I still blush red.

(Hope you liked that guys! I made this chapter pretty long..
Most of this chapter was an idea given to me! Credit to Meowmasher !! Thanks for the idea!
Leave a vote or an idea in the comments and you may be in charge of the next chapter! Thanks for reading~)

Credit: Meowmasher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
2.4K 128 70
A strong, fierce and independent girl meets the school's popular and cold prince. || An Original Character Story
88 0 24
This is a story of a group of nine teenage friends who involve themselves in situations about sex, romance, drama and even rape, until one, Seiji, th...
702K 26.8K 27
ꗃ 𝐦. 𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟒/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝙭 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨...