COD Zombies short stories

By devilishgamergirl

These were just some random short stories and or one shot's as people have called them that were made by me... More

INTRODUCTION!
We are Broken (Misty X Marlton)
The Blitz to it all ( Takeo X Reader)
Your hero (Weasle X Reader)
Another days work ( Richtofan X Reader)
Fallen ( Tank X Reader)
We're not so diffrent ( Floyd X Jessica)
Crushing so hard... (Weasle X Lindsay)
Crushing so hard part 2 ( Weasle X Lindsay and Richtofan X Micayla)
Losing you? ( Stuhlinger X Reader)
Irresistible (Billy X Reader)
How they got away(MOTD Crew X Reader)
What happens now? ( Origins crew X Reader)
Green Run be like ( Green Run Crew X Reader)
Hidden love ( Tank X Takeo and Richtofan X Nikolai)
Shes just a little girl (Samantha X Reader)
When your gone ( Vincent X Nero)
Love is life... ( Billy X Reader)
The inner conflict... (Lily X Herself)
Eternal Darkness? (Albert One shot)
The Last Stand ( Jessica X Floyd)
Consolations ( Vincent X Reader)
Broken dreams ( Tank X Delilah)
Thats life... ( Nikolai X Reader)
Santa Baby ( Takeo X Reader)
I'll wait for you ( Marlton X Misty)
To perfect ( Evil Richtofan X Reader)
STAR WARS!!! ( Starring everyone!)
New years...
PAAAARTY!!!
On the rode again! ( Russman X Reader)
Already There... ( Jack X Reader) STILL IN PROGRESS STAGE!
What would you do? ( Sal X Reader)
The past is the future...
This is how it went down...
A magic show ( Nero X Vincent) *Smut!*
A scientist and Soldier ( Delilah X Even)
Sorcery! ( Cod Crew with special guests)
The voices ( A Stuhlinger story)
Imprisonment ( Albert X Reader)
Valentines Day EARLY Gift!!!
An Average Night...(Richabby!!!)
Don't go... ( Samantha X Maxis)
Another day! ( COD Crews)
TRUTH OR DARE!!! ( Ultimate version XP)
Naruto!!!
The repeat ( MOTD)
Saint patricks day gone WRONG!
Singing for the people? ( SPECIAL!!!)
Life lesson in one song?
THROWBACK THURSDAY!
The nightmare on elm street:
May be one of the last updates for a bit....
ALRIGHT!
NSFW Stories and stuff
Russians Love Vodka and girls...( Nikolai X reader)

Love in binds? (Taha!)

201 3 3
By devilishgamergirl

( Hello peeps, my name is obviously Kalli bringing another story in which we have the dead Tank! Ps. My school friends made a group chat with me in it and we were all eating ice cream while crying... It was a very funny sight!

Anyways, I don't know where this story will be going but if you like it then Vote and if you hate it well... That's to damn bad! I'm still trying to finish the Finn X Angela story which is slowly gaining more and more progress... Your story is very hard to make for some reason Finn... Maybe it's because you still stay with the same gal which let me just say you must be * Whip sound activate* WHIPPED!!!

Oh, and I might change the title if the story doesn't fit the best description so be ready for that... Cya! BAI!)

Love in Binds? (TaHa!)
She closed her eyes taking a breath. It was boring here and nothing was really happening... Well, you could hear those terrible screams but everyone ignored them. If only she could break free from the restraints then she would be able to see what was going on...

Hannah sighs once more. She wished to only be free and back into the raging war that was happening just outside these cement walls that enclosed her to this room... ( That's right Hannah, your in the war! Deal with it!)

Her hands turn into fists as the doors opened and if she could only move then she would've been out of this room. A dark chuckle escaped the mans lips as he got closer and closer to her seeing that her hands were squeezed so tight that her knuckles began to turn white...

They both didn't say a word. It was just mainly sitting and or standing in silence. What could they say? All the words that Hannah had would be covered with venom as they escaped her mouth.

Yet, she held herself back. It was only a matter of time before another scientist entered the room causing Richtofan to automatically rush out and into a different room. The room just stayed in the new normal silence...

She had started to work her way through the leather restraints and only a few strands really remained until it would finally break. The lights flickered which was odd and the whole building shook for a second. The force of whatever had just exploded was somehow enough to destroy the rest of the bindings causing her to drop to the floor.

She slowly stood once the shaking stopped. Curiosity was coursing through her but she knew she wouldn't get an even better chance at escaping unless she used this opportunity. So, She ran out the open door making sure no one remained in the perimeter.

Running a few feet she made it to another prisoner testing chamber. The small clip board that remained on the door read Tank Dempsey. She stared at it longer looking now through more of the information on the page.

She was sent into enemy territory for this guy... Now, he was right there. Most likely waiting for his next injection of Element 115...

Her eyes seemed to show a type of flame. The flaming bravery needed to be a solider. She was already dressed in black and now all she needed to do was get him and get out...

Opening the door she comes face to face with Richtofan who now owned a black eye. Tank had gotten one of his hands free...

The German cursed before walking closer to the open door. Yet, he stops seeing the silhouette of Hannah standing there in the door way watching intently. She seemed lost in a trance for a second which allowed Richtofan the time to call more scientist.

She was tackled to the ground and she tried to resist it as best as she could cussing in German like Richtofan did only moments ago. He chuckled at the childish act as they picked her up and restrained her to a different metal table. As the process of restraints was going on Tank was under the dark shroud of slumber.

They trade out his restraints with metal just like they did to Hannah. Richtofan looked over meeting eye to eye with Hannah seeing the pure hatred in her eyes. He smirks before leaving the room in that same eerie silence.

The only thing breaking the silence was Tanks soft snores. Hannah looked at the floor but smiled at the snores. They were cute to her... He was cute to her to be exact...

She knew they gave just the perfect amount to keep Tank asleep for hours on end. Yet, she stayed awake the whole time. A strange feeling was in the pit of her stomach and a small tickling feeling on her head. She realized she was bleeding and soon more scientist came in confused on how she was still awake...

She just simply kept staring at him. Was it love at first sight? Who knows? But, as time progressed and as his restlessness came and went he finally awoke. He looked forward for a second catching a glimpse at the girl across from him. Her hair covered her eyes for the moment being...

The doors opened as per usual revealing Richtofan. He stared at Tank curiously as he continued to stare at the girl that seemed only a small reach away. Richtofan smirked and chuckled causing the Americans attention to fall back to the evil Doctor...

" It seems I should have kept her in here all along if it would distract you from me..." He points out chuckling once more. Tank looked down at the floor closing his eyes for a second.

" Why did you come back? Only wanting more amusement of me being helplessly bound to this metal table?" Tank asks. Richtofan nods.

" I only wanted to check how my soon to be solider was doing..." He simply states. Hannah looks up a little as Richtofans back was turned to her...

Tank stared into her delicate and gentle eyes not paying any attention to the Nazi. Richtofan glares seeing this as he looks back towards Hannah. He shakes his head only earning the death glare from Hannah. If only looks could kill...

" I wish you weren't awake right now you know that..." He points out. Hannah smirks.

" It's not my fault that you woke me up..." She sighed out. Tank smiles. " I was having a lot of fun in my dream to... You were there Richtofan..."

" Being sexy as always I'm guessing!" He smiles while getting the syringe read. She shakes her head.

" Nah, it was really your lifeless body there becoming colder and colder with more and more blood soaking over it..." She simply puts it will a small shrug.

Tank chuckles already knowing he is going to hate what came next. But, Richtofan stopped and looked at Hannah. She smiles and waves with her free hand.

" You... Are... free?" He asks in disbelief. She looks at her arm and nods.

" Is it that obvious?" She asks. Tank chuckles once more. Richtofan slowly backs away towards the door before rushing out of it and locking it.

" Such a wimp..." Tank chuckles out. Hannah nods before earning eye contact. She seemed to be glued there now but her free hand was still working on getting the other one free.

Finally she breaks eye contact as her other hand is freed from the restraints. Dropping onto her feet she looks back at Tank seeing an amazed expression on his face.

" What's the matter Tank? Never seen someone escape those restraints?" She asks chuckling a little before going to his side. He nods before looking down at his own which still stood strong.

" You know, I never got your name..." Points out Tank. She shrugs looking at him in the eyes.

" Names don't matter when it comes to war..." She points out. Tank nods looking back down at the bindings as Hannah began to undo them.

Each were simple to unlock. Hannah smiles as Tank drops off the table his legs feeling like noodles.

" So, how we getting out?" Asks Tank. There was one front entrance and a back entrance. But, in case both sides were attacked they made a tunnel system which still has yet to be used.

" We go through the tunnels..." Hannah points out. Tank nods as Hannah now attempted to unlock the door before her. " Ugh, this won't budge! DAMEIT!"

Hannah pounds her fist on the door now having a burning hatred. The scientist could be here any second and they had to move. But what other way was there?

" Hey, What if we went through the AC Unit?" Asks Tank. It wasn't really an Air Conditioner it was more of just a way to get air flow through the facility.

" That's not that bad of an idea..." Hannah points out. But, once they made it to the Air Condition unit the doors slide open revealing two unconscious scientist fall to the floor and a silhouette of someone huffing and puffing.

" They took a decent amount of my time..." Puffs out the girl. Tank and Hannah stay where they are. " Arnt you guys going to follow or do I have to carry you guys out?"

" We can't just trust some girl who came to our rescue..." Points out Hannah. Tank nods in agreement.

" Okay, so I literally made the perfect opportunity for you to leave and you won't take it? Where does this make any sense?" She asks walking into more of the light.

" She has a point..." Agrees Tank. Hannah grunts before giving up.

" Can we at least have your name?" She asks. The girl looks down before smirking and walking to where her face showed.

" Kalli... The names Kalli..." She introduces. They both nod. " Now I expect you guys to remember that since instead of Hannah there getting you out, it's going to be me..."

" I would have gotten him out..." Hannah mutters. Kalli chuckles. Before stopping from walking to the door. Footsteps echoed through the empty corridors.

" You guys go ahead..." Commands Kalli as she starts to walk an opposite direction. They all look at each other.

" We can't just leave you!" Exclaimed Tank. Kalli smiles.

" That's where your wrong... I'll escape at some time... I just want you guys to be free from this bell hole so go to those tunnels and there will be about 3 klicks from here an American camp..." States Kalli the smile now slowly fading as the voices got closer.

" See you later Kalli..." Hannah sighs out not wanting to leave her behind even if she was annoying. Tank and Hannah ran towards the entrance of the tunnels slowly Kalli getting out of sight.

Slowly, the two seemed to finally make it out looking behind them in case someone followed. Yet, they saw nothing... Sighing they both made their way to the camp being ready to enter the war again....

( THE END!!! That's a wrap people!

Anyways, if you liked this then vote since that seems to be the like button! And if you want to show your love then comment! I love reading the comments X3

Also... Be ready for another chapter to come since Naruto Storm 4 is OUT!!! See ya guys later... BAI!

Ps. IM A BADASS XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 45 20
A short story collection of the cod characters ;) Recommendations are welcomed !!
87.3K 3.9K 133
Heh fair warning i created this book while going through my wonderful emo phase so lots of chapters will be weird and filled with weird shit 13 year...
22.1K 370 55
Alright, so people these days are kinda different. Especially when the z-pocalypse started. Now people, or survivors as I call them, are kinda differ...
4.4K 54 15
Alright, this story is x OC, but I'm going to be using my name, Alex, I understand, this name is pretty gender neutral, but I am a Male through and t...