Two Months Together

AddictingLove által

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... Több

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace

2.5K 14 2
AddictingLove által

Chapter Forty Nine:

Claire's POV

February 11th, 9:15am.

Today was Taylor's 19th birthday and obviously he was still enjoying his sleep. I on the other hand was up and searching some things quietly on my laptop next to him.

I went on Google and typed in my name. A shitload of stuff came up in an instant, making my eyes widen.

Right on top was a new article by JustJared:

Happy Birthday to Taylor Lautner! Finally that boy is 19.. Right up there with his soon to be wife, Claire. Speaking about that, every one's been talking about when this happy couple will plan thee big day!

I quickly scrolled past that and clicked on a few days old post by CelebBuzz:

Claire lands a job! As a back up dancer for Selena Gomez & The Scenes summer tour this year. Rehearsals had started back in the beginning of January and everything looks like it'll be good. Though, six months apart from her lover, Taylor Lautner, is a long time -

Ya think?

What can happen throughout those months?

Bullshit, was all I thought.

I then closed the window and went to find some comfort in my pictures folder.

I had a whole bunch of different folders containing my thousands of photos. Photography, Family, Dance, Friends, Randoms, Santa Fe 2010, Christmas 2010... Taylor and I.

I double clicked on that one.

Up popping out a trillion random funny pictures of us. Smiling, laughing, playing around and making faces, kissing, cuddling, sleeping. Just looking at all of these made me wonder how many more I would upload onto here and into this folder. I would later in life make a new folder.

Our Family.

I smiled to myself and looked over at my sleeping rock.

He was laying on his stomach, arms above his head on top of the pillow. I laughed quietly to see his face completely smashed into the poor pillow.

I then closed my laptop and set it down on the floor carefully. Then returned to Taylor, crouching next to him slightly. I stroked his tuft of messy hair softly, traveling down his neck and to his bare back. I trailed my finger through the muscles of his shoulder blades, my head propped in my hand. Of course, he didn't move. I grinned and kept going at it.

Slowly making pathways along his back. I could tell that he was waking up now. His smooth skin was now forming goosebumps from where my finger had been. I giggled when a moan was released from his mouth. That was most likely filled with soft pillow. How could he breathe? Oh right. Cause he's kissed me. Ha, ha. (Cue glance towards you, adding a smirk and wink)

A few minutes passed and a sleepy inhale came from him. His head was roughly removed from that damn pillow and those hazel eyes slowly opened to see me smiling at the birthday boy.

"Well good morning.."

He stared for a good two seconds before breathing a small chuckle and laying his head back down.

I shook my head and laughed, "Happy birthday, Taylor." Leaning forward, I kissed his forehead.

"Hmm, thanks." He groaned, still majorly hazy.

"I think you need an hour or two." I sat up.

"I think you're right." He mumbled into the sheets.

I chuckled, "What'd you do last night that made you so tired?" My eyebrow raised.

"Had sex with you."

"Oh, yes. Thanks for reminding me." I said smugly. Though he still didn't move. I turned to him, taking his shoulder and flipping him gently over onto his back. It definitely took some elbow grease but he eventually opened his eyes fully. I swung my leg over, straddling his pelvis on top of the sheet that was covering his naked body. He flinched as I moved my weight around.

"Jesus girl, my legs hurt.." He grumbled. Never have I heard him say that. Well, yeah, but not such in a grumpy matter.

I smirked and fell forward onto his chest, my elbows on either side of his shoulders, while my face was shoved into his.

His features seemed to wake up a bit more as I stared widely at him.

"What do you want to do today?" I questioned.

"Besides ice my balls?"

I blushed at his straight face.

"Nothing really." His arms snaked around my body, constricting me lower into him.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I'm only nineteen. I just really want to spend my day with the most beautiful woman on the planet." He finally smiled! Ah my goodness.

"Are you sure? You really want to spend YOUR whole day with little ole' me?" I grinned, resting my head against his.

"Yes, I'm sure. Maybe we could just drive into town, get some brunch, stroll in the park.." He trailed off as his gorgeous eyes sparkled in the sunlight.

"Taylor Lautner, you are getting way too classy for my taste." I joked, pressing my lips into his quickly. "But then I guess, my taste is changing.." This time, he kissed me. I pulled away childishly, but then went back for more. Before I knew it, my fingers were tangled in his black hair, as one of his hands was cradling my head. His lips and mine were mending as one. My soul yearned for more, but at last, I knew we did all that the previous night.

My early birthday present to him.

---

We walked hand in hand down the rather empty sidewalk. Seeking downtown Malibu for a good place to eat. We had stumbled upon the edge of the concrete, mainly looking around ourselves, researching all the eateries. My eyes quickly spotted cute cafe called Café Bella. I pointed it out, Taylor agreed and we were on our way across the street. We stopped for a few pictures along the way; happy, excited fans wished Taylor a happy birthday. Which in the end, put a huge smile on his face.

Once inside the warmed cafe, I took off my pea coat, setting down next to me in the private booth.

Taylor was grinning at me as I did so. I looked at him, "What?"

"Nothing.." He chuckled, turning his attention to the menu.

After our drinks came, we ordered and then as we were waiting, I was silently debating whether I should tell him about the Jack incident.

Not on his birthday you bitch. That'd completely tear him apart.

Instead, "Will you still think I'm pretty when we're having a baby?" Random, I know. But I didn't know what else to say...

Taylor almost choked on his iced tea by the unexpected question.

I giggled at his reaction.

"What, wait. Are you pregnant?" He said after he'd finished swallowing properly.

"No, no, no.. I'm just wondering, that's all."

"Oh okay.." He seemed to relax. "Well, of course Claire.. You're always-"

"Honestly please." I cut him off.

His finger extended out towards me, waving back, motioning me to lean closer.

"You'll be carrying my child, so easily that's anything but special in my eyes. Our baby will be naturally beautiful, just like you." His rounds twinkled as he spoke, having my heart speed up a notch.

"Thank you." I smiled, touching my lips to his.

"And if we'll have a boy, he'll get my good looks." Taylor said after pulling away.

"Oh, don't be so modest now." I rolled my eyes, though grinning.

"We have to get married first okay? Then we'll start talking seriously about this subject.." He looked at me then. With warmth filling every inch of his pupils.

"Agreed." I gave him a small smile.

---

It was after two when were walking back to the car to head to Valencia for the rest of the day. Where we would have dinner at his parents house later on. On the way there, I was in charge with handling all the birthday texts and calls while he drove.

Kristen Stewart: Happy birthday you little fuzz ball. Hope its special! Tell Claire Bear I said hey also(:

Kellan Lutz: HAPPY BDAY! You crazy knuckle head! Big one nine! You're so young.. Shit.

Robert Pattz: Heeeeyyy Lautner.. Happy burfday to you! Make this one special man. Dude, you're getting married soon! Take care of yourself yeh? -Rob

Makena: Hey bro. Have a good day! See you tonight at home. Love your little sis, Kena

PS: Claire, if you're reading this.. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! I hope you come.. If you do, I have so much to tell you! :D

His parents called separately just as soon as we got to Valencia. I put it on speaker for him, so that he could talk to them himself.

I smiled as I listened to Debbie, from what it sounded like, tear up on the phone. Saying that her baby was growing up so fast in front of her, that he would go so far into this world. That she was absolutely proud of her son.

I tried to pretend that I wasn't listening to their sentimental conversation but it was really hard not to.

Dan wasn't as bad. Well, I won't explain their "man talk".

---

We were sat underneath a large oak tree, him holding me while I was sat in his lap. Our bodies gently started to sway with the breeze. My head was rested back on his shoulder, with his cheek against mine. The slow trailing wind of late winter was blowing through, having him enclose me into him tighter.

"Where would I be without you.." I whispered, my lids closed in thought. Mostly relaxation.

"Living in New York doing what you love..." He replied.

"Sh'yeah, like that would happen."

"Why not?" He turned his head to look at me.

I lifted mine up, "I don't think I would have had the courage to do what I've done this past year without you."

He just stared.

"Taylor.. Without your small push, I really wouldn't be where I am today. I probably wouldn't have tried out for So You Think You Can Dance if you hadn't coaxed me into it. I think I would have been way too terrified and nervous.."

"That's a load of crap, Claire. You're a strong independent woman and you can't just have me to push you around your whole life. I love you, and if we're getting married, then you have to start trusting yourself." The back of his palm brushed my cheek.

"It's always been a problem of mine.." A small grin grew on my face.

"Well let's break that habit." He smiled sweetly at me.

Our eyes burned holes into one anothers, the wind howling behind us. The dead leaves up in the oak rustled; scratching the branches as they tumbled down to the earths soil.

I then kissed him softly. Though there was nothing passionate about it. It was just a kiss, maybe like our first.

It flowed like the wind itself. Slow and beautiful. His hand grasped mine gently during it, though I let go and placed it on his chest. Where his hand roved down and along my body, stopping at my thigh.

When we both pulled back, I stuck my head in the nook of his neck, snuggling into the blanket that we'd brought.

Seconds passed and my heart began to slow. My eyes drooped in the silence and I was soon drifting away in the peacefulness of Taylors arms. Where I had always been. All this time.

I sit tight, don't want to miss the show

I hang on, don't want to miss my prime..

Time will fly, upon my baby's back

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

123K 4.5K 20
Written 5 Years Ago on Wattpad--I've decided to re-upload it! Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There is nothing but steamy scenes, an...
10.2K 440 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...