My Dark Side

By Gigi1020

**Sequel to The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes the Sweetest** "People change, some people change for good, oth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Quick Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Last Chapter + Epilogue

Chapter 23

907 36 18
By Gigi1020

A:N/ Hey guys another chapter here, just wanted to say a million thank you's for reading this story! It amazes me how much it has been read and truly its all thanks to you guys so thank you so much! I want to dedicate this chapter to DiamondSwaqq, thank you so much for always commenting and reading this story sweetheart! Appreciated greatly! Thank you! Anyways, hope you like this chapter, enjoy reading ^.^

Jade P.O.V

I felt Ashton's fingers trail softly down my back making me squirm with giggles. He sends shivers down my spine and wakes up every little nerve ending in my body. Im on top of him still, his warm body under mine warming me up.

"Morning sleepy head!" he said cheerfully kissing the top of my head. I sag weakly on top of him, I dissolve into his embrace loving the way his smooth hands carress my back.

I smiled opening my sleep eyes to see his perfect smile, his whole face was light up, he had that 'I just won a million dollars' expression.

 "Morning vampire" I said happily, I sighed happily, if I could see that happy face through sleepy eyes every morning for the rest of my eyes oh man how'd happy I'd be!

"Did you sleep well?" he asked with a smile wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I nodded "Yeah slept like the dead" I giggled.

"That is such a lovely sound" he says smiling.

"My laugh?" I ask laughing again.

He nods tangling his hand in my hair nuzzling his nose with mine "Yes its lovely" he whispers again making the muscles in my stomach clench as desire in me awakens again.

"What time is it?" I ask quickly before my hormones beg me to ravage him again.

"Almost nine" he answers back trailing his hand down my back again.

I gasped internally, shit I was planning on leaving earlier it was a good thing I had turned off my phone or it else it would be ringing like crazy!

"You want something to eat?" he asked distractedly kissing my forehead softly.

I smiled sweetly "No its okay, I have to get home before dad gets a panic attack and sends his wolfs out to look for me" I laugh rolling off him sighing happily.

"You might want to cover those before you leave" he told me hovering above me grinning like a big cherish cat.

"Cover what?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well I kind of let bite marks on your neck" he winced smiling apologetically but looking more pleased than guilty.

I brought a hand to my neck touching my skin softly, I could feel the tiny bumps on my neck making me giggle "Well I've had worse" I shrugged actually wondering if I could heal in time before I got to the house.

He responded by kissing me, he melted my heart immediately making me smile against his lips.

"I have a question" I said when he pulled back.

"Shoot" he smiled.

"If you bite my neck every time we have sex then how come I'm not changed into a vampire?" I asked dying to know!

He smirked and rolled his eyes "My teeth dont have the venom that changes you into a vampire but my fangs do" he answered giving me little kisses all over the face, it left my face all tingly.

"So if you accidentally bit me with your fangs I would be changed?" I asked tangling my hands in his hair.

He gave my whole face soft gently featherlight kisses, "Yes, technically you would be changed, but I'd never be that careless, now lets get the human something to eat" he smiled getting off me.

I smiled also and stood up putting on quickly my panties and bra from last night, "Thats fine, I really should be getting home" I said walking to the mirror and looking at my neck, I groaned internally, damn it the bite marks were really noticeable, I'd have to go home with my hood on and hope dad and his werewolf eyes couldnt notice them!

"Let me at least cook something fast for you" Ashton replied, I looked at him through the mirror smiling as I cached a glimpse of him in his boxers only before he pulled on some jeans.

"Alright if you insist" I sighed dramatically pulling on my own sweatpants and shoes.

"I'll be in the kitchen" he said cheerfully passing by and giving me a quick pinch on the butt making me squeal and giggle.

After I had dressed and eaten some breakfast at Ashton's place I had to say goodbye and head back  home, "I'll call you later tonight, love you" I promised as he walked me to the waterfall.

"Love you too baby, go back safely" he said giving me a quick kiss, and spraying chemical all over my body so I wouldnt smell like him, I smiled and waved goodbye heading towards dad's lands.

As I walked in the woods I turned on my phone, groaning loudly when I saw a had about seven voicemails and a lot of messages from Drake the last one saying "You are in big trouble".

I shrugged and put my phone away not caring if I was going to get in trouble at all, it was worth not staying home one night to spend it with Ashton.

I blushed remembering last night and I could've simply broken into a happy dance in the middle of the woods from how happy I was! Hell I would break dance if I wanted to!

Being with Ashton again in that type of sexual way had been awesome! It honestly made the perverted dirty girl inside of me wake up again demanding more.

I remember his soft touch, the way his kisses drove me insane, it was so perfect being with him!

He made me feel unique and loved, such a great awesome feeling that made my heart swell up like  a huge balloon wanting to burst out my chest.

I was smiling widely still when I entered my house wondering why I hadnt seen any of dad's wolfs outside. They must be training which meant maybe dad wasnt home, hopefully he wasnt.

I entered through the back door and to my biggest surprise there stood mom right in front of me, she was getting something out from the fridge and as soon as she saw me she dropped whatever she was holding and ran to me.

"Jade Nicole Torres! Where have you been?" she asked worriedly hugging me tightly.

"Mom relax, didnt Drake tell you where I was?" I asked patting her back.

She pulled back with a frown "Yes he did, honey I know Maxia is your friend and you girls need time together but you could've called and told your dad you were planning on spending the night at her house!" she scolded.

"Im sorry" I shrugged smiling sheepishly.

Her frowned deepened "You better go apologize to him, he's been really mad Jade" she said.

I raised an eyebrow brushing pass her and going to the fridge "Apologize to him? Why should I? I spend the night at Maxia's all the time, and besides, its spring break!" I said.

"He's been really stressed out hon, yesterday he was going to go pick you up from Maxia's place but Drake and I stopped him" she frowned.

I gulped away guilt with a water bottled and rolled my eyes "Mom it was one night away from home! Nothing bad happened and see? Im right here! Perfectly fine and safe!" I snapped.

"Dont use that tone with me Jade! I know nothing bad happened but something could've happened" she snapped back.

Dont use that tone with me Jade, I repeated in my head sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes again "Whatever mom!" I sighed closing the door to the fridge.

"I want you to go apologize to your father right now Jade" she ordered as I started to make my way to my room.

I let out a big groan "Are you serious? Apologize to dad for spending the night at my friends?"

She nodded "You know how stressed out he is, he was worried about you!" she said.

"Oh now he's worried about me? What happened 5 months ago when he didnt give a shit about me?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" mom snapped angrily.

I let out another big breath "Nothing! Im going to go apologize right now your highness!" I mumbled walking out of the kitchen.

"Nicole" mom warned as I quickly left my stuff on the couch and ran to the door before she had time to lecture me!

Jeez mom was really runining my happy mood!

I was out in the woods again with arms crossed making my way to where I knew dad and his wolfs would be.

As I walked I couldnt help but grumble under my breath "Stupid alpha thinking he can take control of my life, Im 18 already I can do whatever I want and if I want to spend the night at someone else's house I can" I grumbled.

About twenty different scents hit my nose making me flinch from the intensity, I walked over the low branches to see dad and some of his highest rankers discussing what they should do during battles while other wolfs fought in the lands.

I spotted Drake's wolf immediately, his fur was a little darker than Tommy's but they were both fighting making loud snarling sounds that made me get goosebumps! It was weird seeing my best friend fighting my brother in his wolf form.

"May I help you with anything Jade?" Liam made me snap my eyes to his. He had walked over to where I stopped, "Yeah, I was wondering if I could talk to the alpha?" I asked looking over his shoulder to see dad looking my way.

"He's busy Jade, Im sorry" he replied smiling apologetically.

Dad walked over to us then tapping Liam on the back "Go back and train some wolfs" he told him sternly.

"Yes alpha" he replied quickly vowing slightly and leaving us alone.

Dad turned to me glaring, "I thought I said you had to let us know were you where at all times, and you didnt answer your cellphone within the first three rings!" he said angrily.

I rolled my eyes, oh jeez!

"Dad I told Drake where I was and besides if I had answered my phone you would've made me come back home and honestly I had no desire at all whatsoever to come back home" I blurted out.

Dad's eyes darkened and he frowned looking away from me quickly "I was clear when I told you I wanted you at the house at all times" he growled.

"Dad you cant keep me prisoner in the house" I stated.

"You are my daughter and I will do anything to protect you and if that means keeping you locked in the house than so be it!" he snapped angrily.

I frowned "Dad why are you stressing out about something so not important! I'm here now! Im safe! Nothing happened! No creatures came and attacked, nobody kidnapped me, no one tried to-"

"ENOUGH!" he yelled loudly making me cringe and take a step back away from him.

Remember Jade, dont make him mad, his wolf hates you and in any second he could burst into it and then you'd really be screwed.

I lowered my eyes and kept silent, "You think this is a game Jade? A game where you get to do whatever you want? If you get kidnapped or hurt, oh it doesnt matter, dad and his wolfs will come rescue me, is that the way you think?" he snapped.

"No" I replied flatly.

"Do you think we're playing around here? You're not taking this seriously are you?" he asked seriously.

"I am"

"Then why in the hell do you disobey me for Jade? Do you like making me mad?" he growled.

I rolled my eyes "I love it" I replied sarcastically crossing my arms.

I could've sworn I saw his hand twitch and I took another safe step away from him.

"Go back home, and if I catch you wandering around, or leaving the house one more time without telling ME, I will make sure you never do leave your room again" he warned.

"Alright, I just came here to apologize" I shrugged.

He glared at me and turned around not even bothering to reply.

I let out a huff "Fine then, dont reply!" I mumbled under my breath turning around.

"I heard that!" I heard him growl.

I shook my head as I started walking away but someone grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Hey Nicole" Drake said seriously, his eyes werent warm, and his friendly smile was gone. He had changed back into his human form, low jeans hung on his hips revealing those nice muscles on his body.

I cleared my throat looking away from his chest "Hey dog, done fighting?" I asked walking slowly into the woods.

"No, almost" he said walking behind me slowly.

"Oh well, thanks for covering me you know? For telling dad I was with Maxia" I thanked him.

He frowned and gave me a stern look "Dont thank me" he said a little bit too harshly, his eyes dropped to my neck making me clear my throat again.

"Whats wrong?" I asked immediately sensing he was mad.

"Where were you yesterday Nicole?" he asked finally letting out a big breath.

"Well with Maxia silly" I lied casually.

He glared at me and narrowed his eyes "I mean where were you really" he said quietly.

"With Maxia" I repeated again not missing a beat hoping he wouldnt see through my lie.

"You werent with Maxia yesterday Nicole" he said sounding mad.

"Yes I was" I cleared my throat for a third time.

"You werent, want to know how I know?" he asked taking a step towards me, "Because I called her yesterday, and she said you werent with her, she said you hadnt even called her in weeks" he spoke lowly.

"You've been checking up on me?" I asked frowning.

"I wouldnt have if you wouldnt have turned off your phone!" he hissed.

I crossed my arms tightening my jaw "Alright you caught me, I wasnt with Maxia, so what now? You're going to tell dad?" I asked sarcastically.

He shook his head, his frown deepening "Im not going to tell you dad Nicole" he whispered.

"Ok good, so then whats the problem?" I asked coldly.

"The problem is that you lied not only to me but also to your parents, imagine if something happened to you while you were out with God knows who? We wouldnt have known!" he snapped.

"I am perfectly fine as you can see!" I rolled my eyes.

"Where were you really Nicole?" he asked again.

"That is none of your business dog!" I snapped, the tone in my voice was like acid.

"Where you with him?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I gulped "Drake it really is none of your business" I said trying not to raise my voice so dad wouldnt over hear.

"Just answer the question Nicole, where you with him?" he repeated.

"I dont want to answer!" I hissed like a 4 year old.

He got a disappointed look on his eyes which made my anger calm down slightly "Nicole I thought we were friends" he said quietly.

"We are" I said quickly.

"Then why are you lying to me? Why are you hiding things from me?" he asked in a quiet low voice making me squirm in my spot.

"Drake, its not that Im not lying to you, it's just that..." I sighed biting my lip.

"It's just that what?" he asked.

"You wouldnt understand" I whispered lowering my eyes again.

"What wouldnt I understand?" he asked raising his voice.

I had to shush him so people wouldnt look our way, I looked at him pleadingly, I knew if I told him I was seeing Ashton again he would be not only mad at me but disappointed, and for some reason I didnt want to see the disappointment in his eyes.

"It's too complicated Drake" I sighed.

"Is it?" he asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Nicole you know you can tell me anything right?" he sighed loudly.

I nodded slowly again.

"Well then? If you know you can tell me anything then why not explain? I would understand if you explain" he said.

I opened my mouth to speak but suddenly nothing came out, I looked at him apologetically, I wanted to tell him, to tell him I was happy again with my vampire, but I couldnt, for some stupid reason I couldnt.

We were silent for a moment just looking into each others eyes, none of us wanting to speak first.

"Dont you trust me shortie?" he finally asked quietly.

I opened my mouth to speak again but then closed it right back, I chewed on my bottom lip not answering him and looked away from his hurt eyes.

He let out a humorless laugh, "Right, I see, why would you huh? Why should you trust me when Im just your bodyguard right? Just another stupid person in your life who has to follow you around, no one important, why should I worry about you when you dont even trust me enough to tell me things, Im just your stupid bodyguard" he said sarcastically.

"Drake dont, you know thats not true" I said quietly watching as anger took over his body.

"Well then what am I? Its true isnt it? Im only your bodyguard" he said angrily.

"Drake please, you know thats not true, you're my best friend" I answered.

"Well you dont act if I was! Your hiding things from me, making me lie to your parents so I can cover up for you, I mean the least you can do is tell me where you're going! Have the decency to tell me you're going to go and fuck around!" he spat angrily making anger boil in my veins!

"You act as if you were my boyfriend! You're not Drake! You're not my boyfriend! You're exactly right! You're just my bodyguard! Just my bodyguard!" I said, the tone in my voice so cold it even surprised me, I hadnt meant to sound so harsh.

Drake's hurt eyes made a pang of guilt and pain come across my chest, he lowered his eyes to the floor sadly and let out another humorless laugh "Right, just your bodyguard" he said quietly as if speaking to himself.

I instantly regretted saying that, "Drake, Im sorry, you know I didnt mean-"

"No no, you're right Nicole, its what is it, I'am only your bodyguard. Just your bodyguard, nothing else" he whispered sadly walking away leaving me with my mouth open.

Dont let him leave! Dont let him leave!

My head was yelling at me to go after him, to go and tell him he wasnt only my bodyguard, he was the miraculous great person who had changed me, he was the happy person who got me to improve, the person who made old Jade come back, he was the winner of my friendship! The person who listened to me when I was sad, and who listened to all my whining and angry remarks, who no matter how much I tried getting rid of he didnt leave my side! He was the only person who didnt give up on me, no matter how difficult I was, he was always there for me. Making sure I smiled, and cheered up when I was sad.

He wasnt just my bodyguard.

He was my best friend.

But I didnt go after him like my head wanted me to, my feet stayed planted to the ground and my eyes watched as he walked away sadly leaving me alone with all of the things I wanted to say.

"Im sorry Drake" I said so quietly I barely even heard myself, and I walked away feeling sad and disappointed that I hadnt even gone out and stopped him.

By the time I got to my house I felt irritated.

I had been so happy and everyone ruined it!

Why should Drake be mad? I should be the one who's mad, what right did he have to question me? He had no right to demand to know where I was and with whom, he wasnt my father! And so what if I lied to him? It's not like he hasnt lied himself and besides, Ashton is more important than him right now isnt that correct, I asked myself.

I sighed frustrated right, because Drake really wasnt that important, I mean, he would leave eventually and leave me alone, it was my mistake to get so close to him if I knew that he would be leaving soon eventually, he couldnt stay at my side forever, he would have to go back to Italy and soon enough find a mate for himself and then bye bye Jade, he would forget all about me.

So why was he the one mad?

I should be the one mad at him for being such a drama queen!

I groaned frustrated as I walked in the house, what was I thinking now? Of course he had every right to be mad, I was hiding things from him and lying about everything, risking himself to get in trouble all because I wanted to see my boyfriend.

How would I feel if I were in his place?

Mad, of course.

"Whats up with all of those sighs?" mom asked as she saw me walking into the living room.

I had sighed?

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Did you apologize to your dad?" she asked putting down a magazine and fixing her eyes on my upset face.

"Yeah, he didnt respond as usual" I smirked humorlessly.

Mom observed me for a while before sitting up "Is there something you want to talk about honey?" she asked gently.

"Not really mom" I replied.

"Are you sure? Why dont you come with me to the supermarket and we can talk there while you help me out pick things?" she asked softly.

"I dont want to tell you about my problems while Im picking out fruit mom!" I snapped getting up and stomping away to my room, as soon as I was in there I slammed the door hard and stomped over to my bed throwing myself on it and grabbing the nearest pillow screaming into it loudly.

I screamed and screamed until I was out of breath and threw the pillow against the wall.

Why was my life full of drama?

Why could I live in a world were vampires and werewolfs didnt exist and we wear all normal people and no one hated each other and no other pack attacked others?

I sighed, not that I blamed Ashton for being a vampire, or Drake for being a werewolf, sometimes I just wished we were all normal, or for me to be a vampire at the very least!

I laid in my bed with my eyes closed until my phone started to ring, I peeked at it with one eye and saw it was Ashton, I smiled weakly, speaking of the devil.

"Hey you" I said quietly.

"Hey Jade Bear, just making sure you got home safely" he said happily.

"I did, Im home now" I replied playing with my hair.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"You sound pissed off" he laughed.

"I am" I sighed.

"Fight with your dad again?" he asked sympathetically.

"No, with Drake actually" I pouted.

"What about?" he asked suddenly serious.

"Nothing important babe" I sighed sadly.

"It sounds like it was important" he pointed out.

"No dont worry about it babe" I said quietly listening at the sound of the door closing, probably mom leaving to the store.

"Dont worry Jade Bear, you know werewolfs, they're drama queens" he laughed.

I smiled at his attempt to make me laugh "What are you doing?" I asked sitting up.

"Nothing really, want to come over so I can teach you how to cook some more? Or maybe we could watch a movie?" he asked sounding like a little excited child.

How could I say no to that tone of voice?

"Of course babe, pick me up at my place though, I cant go out without having one of dads guards following me around in the woods!" I grumbled.

"Your parents arent home?" he asked, I could hear him moving around already.

"Nope, mom just left and dad is out with his wolfs" I said suddenly in a good mood, a couple of hours with Ashton would be good, even though I had just seen him. He was the remedy I needed to get cheered up.

"Alright baby, I'll be at your house soon" he said cheerfully already making me smile "Be careful" I said as I hung up and got up.

Pretty soon my scent was all hidden and I had written a note directed to mom that I wanted some alone time with my friends and said I had gone with Adam to the beach, to which I made sure to call him and ask him if he could cover for me just in case Drake decided to call him. He agreed without questions, which made me beam!

That was something I loved about Adam, he never questioned anything.

I was already in Ashton's car driving through the streets with Jace in the back, we had decided to go on a picnic, even though they wouldnt eat, we just decided to go out and enjoy the sun.

Jace decided to tag along saying he needed a good excuse on why waste money which was completely fine with me!

We hit the market and by that time I was already laughing happily, already forgotten my little argument with Drake.

"Jace are you sure we need pickles? I dont even like pickles!" I laughed as I saw all the junk he was planning on buying. We were both waiting in line to pay and I had barely noticed all the stuff he wanted to buy, I hope he didnt plan on making me eat all of that!

"Yes! They're not for you! They're for me, I like pickles" he said shrugging.

"You cant even taste them" I whispered shaking my head as I saw the contents of the food in our cart.

"Yes I can" he said back ruffling my hair.

"No you cant" Ashton laughed walking to us in line, he put a water bottle in our cart smiling at me "You need to stay hydrated" he told me. I smiled at him and nodded looking at the long time, it had already been 10 minutes and we hadnt even moved two inches.

"Tell me again why there's 10 stations here but only 2 are open?" I asked Ashton rolling my eyes.

"Look who's the impatient now" he teased.

I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him, turning to look at the other line who was moving slower than ours, a familiar scent hit my nose and I turned to look at the last person on the other line.

"Oh shit, its my mom" I hissed to Ashton turning around quickly.

He stiffened all over and widened his eyes turning quickly to the other line, "Where" he hissed back, both Jace and him looked over the other line with wide eyes. I saw Jace had stopped breathing and he looked anxious all of a sudden

"Last person on the line" I whispered not turning to look at her.

"Shit Ashton! We need to get out of here" Jace said looking really nervous but trying to hide it.

"We need to leave" he said grabbing my arm ready to pull me.

"How did we not recognize her scent? How idiots can we be?" Jace grumbled frowning.

"Wait! Why are we leaving? She wont recognize  you guys, she's never seen you before, besides I can always say I wanted to hang out with some friends, I wont get in that much trouble!" I said quickly.

"We need to leave, now" Ashton said slowly again, almost making it sound like a threat.

I looked at him surprised, "Ashton she wont get mad" I said quietly.

"Ashton" Jace warned stiffening all over again.

He gripped my arm and pulled me close to him, "Your mom has seen vampires before Jade she'll know what we are" he whispered in my ear quietly.

I shook my head watching them surprised, why were they both so tense?

I was about to speak when I made the stupid mistake of looking back at mom, we made eye contact and she blinked surprised to see me.

"Dont look!" Ashton hissed but it was too late mom had already seen me!

"Jade?" she asked loudly, it was a good thing there was people covering Jace and Ashton or else we would've really been screwed!

"Shit! Ashton we need to leave like NOW!" Jace hissed pulling on his hood and leaving us quickly without the cart.

I looked at him surprised, what was their problem? It's not like mom had seen them before!

"Jade!? Come here!" Mom's loud voice made me turn to her, I snapped my eyes to Ashton who gripped my arm tightly "Go talk to her, lie to her and say you came to buy some things for yourself, come find us when you're done talking with her, we'll be in one of the aisles" he said not letting go of my arm.

"Well let go of me" I said nervously planning in my head what I was about to tell her.

He looked down at his grip on my arm and immediately released me, he looked at me at me sternly and walked away so quickly it was almost as if he had used his vampire speed.

I frowned confused but did as he said, hesitating on walking to mom but eventually I did pushing the cart out of the line to go towards her. Well there went 10 minutes of my life wasted!

"Hey mom" I said forcing a smile.

"What are you doing here all by yourself honey?" she asked with a gentle smile making me sigh relieved, oh thank god so she hadnt seen Ashton or Jace.

"I uh, just decided to come help you out and shop, to clear out my mind" I lied with ease.

"Aw  hon thats nice of you but I prefer to be the one wasting my money on food, Im sorry I made you waste your time" she said smiling sweetly.

I gulped, great now I was lying to mom too!

I stared at her sweet smile and blinked "It's fine mom dont worry, I'll see you at the house alright? I'll go put these stuff away" I said ready to leave.

"Wait Jade? How did you get here?" she asked making me grit my teeth.

"Adam drove me here, he decided to get food while I shopped, we're going to the beach later today, is that okay?" I said using the sweetest tone I could find.

Mom's eyes softened and she nodded "Of course honey, have fun with him, he's a nice kid" she said happily.

"Love you mom, see you later at the house" I said quickly just ready to leave and get back to Ashton.

"Bye hon, it was nice seeing you" she joked giggling like a little girl.

I smiled and walked away pushing the cart slowly, I gripped the bar feeling my stomach sink to the floor, that had been...surprising! Who would've thought we would come to the same market as mom?

I sighed and went off to find Ashton and Jace who were probably hidden in some corner of the store, why had they both been so anxious?

I smirked as I passed aisles putting back some stuff, I didnt think Jace would be in the mood for pickles anymore, I walked slowly down an aisle when I heard his voice.

"You think she noticed us?" I heard him ask Ashton.

"No, she couldnt see us with all of those people behind us" he replied.

"Then why is Jade taking so long?" he asked back making me smile as I put back a can of olives, why did we need olives for?

"I dont know, just wait here patiently" Ashton said back.

"We should call her" he replied.

"She's just talking with her mom Jace, give her some time" he said back sternly.

I was about to go down the aisle towards them when Jace said something that made me stop dead in my tracks and frown.

"Ashton you havent told her about you and Elizabeth have you?" he asked quietly but I heard him as clear as bells!

I frowned confused, about him and my mom? What?

"No not yet" Ashton took a while to reply.

"Why not? When are you planning on telling her you had a thing with her mom?" he asked back quietly.

The blood drained from my face.

Jace said what now?!

"Jace shut up" Ashton sighed.

"Ashton you need to tell her sooner or later! I mean, she's going to find out sometime right? Or are you planning on hiding it from her forever? How can you hide from her the fact that her mom was your girlfriend?" he asked quietly.

My knees buckled, was I hearing correctly?

"Jace just shut up, I will tell her soon, sometime maybe, not now, how can I tell her now when things are going perfect?" he said back.

"Well do whatever you want man, damn why is she taking so long?" Jace asked.

I didnt move, they kept silent making me twitch with nervers, how did they not know I was here? On the other asile next to them? Had Jace meant to say that?

I walked down the aisle with a pale face and turned to them, their backs to me.

Ashton probably heard someone behind him and he turned around seeing me, he smiled "Hey you done talking to-..." he stopped talking, his smile disappeared once he saw the look of horror in my eyes.

Jace turned quickly too and he gasped looking from Ashton to me.

"Oh..crap" he whispered.

"Jade?" Ashton said taking a step towards me.

I didnt let him continue, I felt sick, super sick.

I walked away as quickly as I could from both of them towards the back of the store, I practically sprinted to any exit I could find, I pushed a door that said employees only and found myself in the back of the parking lot, probably where the manager parked his car.

I didnt know, I didnt care.

All I cared for was the confused thoughts that were passing through my head like lighting bolts!

I heard Jace's words echo in the back of my brain.

'When are you planning on telling her you had a thing with her mom'

I felt like throwing up, what did that mean?

 How can you hide from her the fact that her mom was your girlfriend

I was too sick to go back and demand an explanation to Ashton, Jace had been kidding right? He must've done it on purpose! How could he have not noticed me there?! Next to the aisle of him! He must've heard me put back things! Why would  he saw all of those things?

Unless he thought I was a client?

I put my hands on my knees and heaved but nothing came out.

I felt cool hands on my back and I jerked away knowing it was Ashton.

"Jade?" he said softly giving me pleading worried eyes.

"Dont! Dont touch me!" I shrieked taking a step back from him.

"Jade it's not what you think" he said softly taking a step towards me.

"Dont Ashton! I mean it!" I warned putting  a hand in front of me, anger cursed through my body making me shake.

"Jade let me explain" he pleaded.

"Please do! Because you have no idea how confused I am right now! What the fuck did Jace mean when he said you and MY MOTHER had a little thing going on huh?" I shrieked loudly.

Ashton actually winced and he sighed lowering his look "You heard that much huh?" he asked quietly.

"EXPLAIN ASHTON!" I screamed thinking the worst.

Oh my God, had my mom and Ashton been...dating?

"Alright, but not here, lets go back to my house" he said pleadingly reaching out for me.

I took a step back again frowning "NO! Not at your house! NOW! I want to know everything! What did Jace mean back in there when he said MY MOTHER was your girlfriend?! I want to know everything NOW!" I screamed feeling sick at the mention of my mom.

Was I over reacting?

Hell no! I didnt think so!

I was so confused and angry! I had to know what this was about!

He lowered his look again making anger boil in my veins!

"NOW ASHTON!" I shouted loudly balling my hands into tight fists.

"Alright, alright I will, I'll tell you the truth" he sighed passing a hand through his hair.

"The whole truth! No more lying to me Ashton, no more hiding this away from me!" I ordered angrily.

He nodded again "The whole truth" he corrected.

I tightened my jaw and stared at him waiting for the explanation, the anger and confsuion I felt in me was blowing over the top!

"Jade do you remember the story I told you? The day we met? About the girl who I ran away with and when I got shot she left me?" he started.

I recalled the story as if he had told me yesterday! He had said the girl he was with had ran away leaving him alone.

I opened my mouth shocked "That....that girl that left you alone in the woods? That..that was my-?

He nodded "That was Elizabeth your mom" he said quietly.

"My mom?" I repeated, my eyes wide with disbelief.

He nodded again sighing.

I frowned "But...but you said, you said you didnt know her! You said there was no way you guys could've possibly gone to the same orphanage together!" I said surprised.

He shook his head "Let me explain, your mom and I, we did go to the same orphanage, she was brought there when she was about 8 or 9, I met her the day they brought her there" he started.

"Wait wait, so you and my mom knew each other?!" I asked loudly.

"Yes we did, I've known your mom since she was about 8 years old" he said looking really embarrassed.

My mouth dropped open and I stared at him shocked! "You what?!" I screamed taking deep breaths to control myself.

He knew my mom since she was 8 years old?! How was that possible?!

"I promised I would take care of her, I was just one year older than her, but I liked your mom since the moment I saw her, to me she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen" he smiled humorlessly.

I tightened my fists more, "Continue" I forced myself to say.

"We grew up together, in the orphanage, we were really good friends, I guess you could say we liked each other" he said quietly.

I bit my lip sick and stared at him "Go on" I chocked out.

"I protected her in there, no one came to adopt us so we stayed there until eventually I would have to leave, it was a policy to leave once you were 18, so the day before I turned 18 I decided to escape with Elizabeth, I mean, your mom, we escaped with the help of some friends and fled to the woods" he said.

I stared at him shocked "That woman, that woman we saw in the restaurant after the day of Christmas....she did  know you, she was positive you knew her and you did...and you lied to her" I whispered staring at him horrified.

"Yes, she recognized me and I did know her, she was one of the friends who helped me escape" he said.

"Why Ashton? Why did you lie to her? Why would you do it? She seemed so convinced she knew you and you lied to her" I whispered recalling the frantic look on her face.

"I didnt want you to find out about your mom and I." he said simply.

My thoughts burned! "I had figured it out, I knew mom and you had gone to the same orphanage but you had said it was impossible" I gulped staring at him with disbelief.

"You're too smart" was all he said.

"What happened next?" I snapped glaring at him.

"Well you know the story of what happened" he sighed.

"Repeat it!" I ordered angrily.

He gulped and cleared his throat "We managed to escape and we escaped to the woods, but halfway through the woods a hunter found us, they had noticed we left and well he shot me when we had tried to put up with a fight, your mom was very stubborn just like you are, she refused to go and well...things happened, we fought, we rolled on the ground, and next thing you know bam, I get shot, I was already loosing conscious so I dont really remember much, but what I do remember is seeing vampires come, they killed the hunter and they took me, letting Elizabeth escape" he said.

The whole time my mouth was open, I couldnt believe any of what he was telling me!

"So then when Maximus did change me I woke up in one day and the first thing I asked for was your mom, back then there was another vampire named Jessica, she was kind of Jace's girlfriend, it was the time back when Jace worked with Maximus as his guard, so they were both with him when they found Elizabeth and I" he said.

I widened my eyes again, mom knew who Maximus was! No wonder she was never there when he was in our home!

 "Jessica told me your mom had left me, left me alone to die, when you change into a vampire sometimes you forget some of the recent things that happened, she lied to me and manipulated me to think what she wanted, she really was evil. She said your mom had left me when in reality I had actually made her promise me she would escape, all I wanted for her was to be safe so I made her promise me she would leave me alone, of course I didnt know this back then so I let Jessica's words influence me." he took a deep breath.

"After Jessica lied to me I was so mad, I had barely become a vampire so I guess you can say I was cruel and cold hearted, just like people say. I was so mad at your mom, so mad that she had left me alone in the woods, all I wanted to do was kill her, I admit it I was so mad I wanted to kill your mom, but she had escaped to werewolf lands, and later on I found out she had mated with your dad" he continued.

I widened my eyes in horror, mom's past, everything she had ever told me, was all a big lie!

The way she met dad how they mated and fell in love, it was all a lie!

"And then?" I whispered.

"Jessica and I came up with a plan, Jessica hated your mom because she was meant be killed by her but she somehow managed to escape to werewolf lands so Jessica couldnt get her which made Maximus furious with Jessica, so she developed a hate for your mom, she wanted her dead too." he took a deep breath.

I gulped imagining a vampire running after mom chasing her, I imagined mom jumping from the waterfall towards dad's lands.

"We planned together, we were going to attack your dad and kidnap your mom, I wanted your mom to be like me, a vampire, I was so determined to change her myself, at first I wanted to kill her yes, but then I decided something better, I wanted to change her into a vampire, so she could spend forever with me, she was meant to be like me since the beginning but somehow she managed to escape and thats what made me angry" Asthon continued.

Jealousy sparked in me like venom "Oh so you wanted to change my mom but you dont want to change me?!" I asked sarcastically.

"I wasnt thinking straight back then Jade, I was under the influence of Jessica's lies, I was well, evil, I didnt want anything except for revenge" he said frowning.

"Then what happened?" I took a deep angry jealous breath.

"Then we did attack your dad, we planned this whole scheme to kidnap your mom, it was hard at first because your mom and dad werent together. So we took over your dad first and sort of kidnapped him, we had the help of one of his enemies, a werewolf who hated him so it was easy then we went of to look for your mom who was with Gericho, we drugged Gericho and Jace and I found her and we kidnapped her" he said looking guilty.

I frowned putting my hand through my hair "So Jace was a part of this too?" I whispered with disbelief.

"Yeah Jace helped, when we kidnapped your mom, well, I really wanted to change her Jade, I really did but then I realized something" he stopped.

"What was it?" I grumbled.

"She was pregnant, with you" he said.

I frowned and clenched my jaw "So, you realized she was pregnant so then what happened?" I asked.

"It made me even more mad, so we took her to this abandoned house were Jessica had your dad tied up already, and well honestly we beat up the crap out of your dad, we wanted him to suffer the most because he mated with the person who was meant to be with me! To make things short, your dad is more stronger than we thought and he ended up fighting with Jace and Jessica. But then your mom got hurt and she started bleeding, Jessica went crazy and she knocked out Jace trying to kill your mom, by then I already regretted everything. You mom had already explained everything that had happened the night I got shot and I believed her, I realized I didnt want to hurt her, I realized it was Jessica who was the one lying, I was ready to leave it but Jessica was so determined to kill your mom. She fought with your dad and he ended up killing her, and he was going to kill me also, but your mom saved me Jade, he really was going to kill me, he was seconds away from crushing my neck but your mom begged him not to kill me and so he didnt, Jace and I were brought back to vampire lands, and we were punished by Maximus, and thats why Jace and I live in far away lands, because we got punished and sent away for attacking Jake and kidnapping his mate" he finished lowering his look again.

I was biting my lip so hard I think I bled, I gulped and felt nauseous all over.

"Stop biting your lip, you're bleeding" Ashton said gently.

I ignored him as my mind swirled with thoughts.

I remembered Liam's words at once, how he had said one time they had let two vampires live.

 Not that  I remember, oh no wait, a long time ago before you were born we let two survive, he had said.

I held my stomach sick and stared at Ashton, mom and him... they both had a huge past! So many things happened between them! A whole huge drama happened and I wasnt even aware of it! Shit Ashton had kidnapped my own mother with the intention of changing her!

How could no one have told me this?! Ashton and my own mother had a whole history together!

Tears sprang into my eyes, I wanted to cry, I felt myself redden, my whole face was hot with anger! Why had no one ever told me anything at all?! Why did mom never mention anything?!

"You knew who I was when you met me, thats why you didnt want to see me again right?" I whispered with a knot in my throat.

"Yes, I knew who you were" he said.

"So when you met me...why didnt you tell me yourself? Why couldnt you say 'Oh hey, yeah your mom? Me and her had a past! I know her very well, I used to be her boyfriend?' or something along those lines? Why couldnt you have told me?" I tried sounding sarcastic but my voice just came out in a disappointed whisper.

The way Ashton looked at me made my heart ache he looked so sad, so guilty, but I refused to feel compassion for him! I refused to not stay angry!

"I really did Jade, I wanted to tell you who I was and let you know everything! But I couldnt, something didnt let me, I came up with this plan I thought if I made you fall in love with me then leave you that would be the perfect revenge for Elizabeth, she left me so I was planning on leaving her daughter" he admitted.

"But I really did fall in love with you Jade! I really did, since the first moment I saw you I knew I was screwed because I really did fall in love with you! I forgot about the stupid revenge plan and all of that and well I couldnt exactly tell you about everything" he added quickly lowering his look again upset.

"So you already knew who I was, you knew everything about me, and that still didnt stop you from telling me the truth" I whispered shaking my head "What happened then?" I asked quietly trembling from head to toe.

"Nothing, I stayed away from your mom after that, I didnt go and attack your dad anymore, I left her alone, sometimes I would catch a glimpse of her in the waterfall or something like that, but I never went back to her" he admitted.

"Christ Ashton, you and my own mother were together, I mean, you guys were like...a thing!" I whispered controlling myself so I wouldnt burst out crying.

"Jade Bear-"

"DONT YOU JADE BEAR ME! I dont want to hear you!" I screamed angrily at him ignoring the hurt look on his face.

I turned around passing a hand through my hair and gripping it tightly.

I couldnt believe it! Everyone knew, everyone!

How come mom never told me anything about Ashton? Never once did she mention him! She had been lying about her past all along! Why would she lie to me? Why couldnt she just have told me the truth about Ashton in the beginning? Maybe if she would've told me this wouldnt be happening right now!

Everyone around me knew except me! I felt betrayed and most importantly kind of sick, I couldnt believe what Ashton had just told me. I denied myself to believe it!

Mom and dad, Gericho, Liam, Jace and most importantly Ashton, he knew everything and he never told me he had been my mother's boyfriend back when he was a human.

I felt sick, I really did.

My current boyfriend had been my moms boyfriend.

I whirled to face him "Why did you never tell me? Why hide everything?" I asked again disappointed, my voice trembled.

"I already told you Jade" he sighed lowering his eyes to the ground looking really guilty.

I managed to gulp my anger, "I was some type of revenge project wasnt I? Thats sick Ashton, you were just using me to get revenge on my mother!" I shrieked, furious tears welled in my eyes.

Dont cry, dont cry.

"You know thats not true! I already explained how everything happened!" he protested snapping his red eyes to mine, he took a step forward holding out his hands to me "Jade please, understand" he whispered pleadingly.

"Understand? Understand what Ashton? That you and my mother were in love just like you and I are right now? Or understand that you went out with me with the intention of just having revenge on her? Understand that you've always lied to me? That you always hide things from me! Why in the hell do you never tell me anything Ashton?! Dont you trust me! Didnt you trust me back then?!" I cried furiously glaring at him hatefully.

I still somehow couldnt believe it as much as I tried, I couldnt picture Ashton and my mother together as a couple, I was still kind of hoping this was all a lie, a cruel horrible sick lie.

But he had just confessed everything.... Ashton had been my mom's boyfriend..

He kept silent looking down at the ground.

I tried gulping my anger away "Did you love her?" I blurted out.

He blinked "What?" he asked looking up at me.

"Did you love her?" I asked a little louder frowning.

He let out a big breath taking a while to reply "I thought I did, but really I loved your mom in a type of protective kind of way, I never loved her as much as I loved you" he said seriously.

My lower lip quivered, I couldnt believe any of this, I really couldn't.

"Did you...did you and mom...ever...do it?" I whispered really wanting to know for some reason but dreading the answer!

Please say no, please say no! If you did that would be too sick!

"No, I never did anything like that with your mom" he said making me invisibly relax and let out a breath I had been holding.

A stupid traitorous tear fell down my eye making me turn around from him, I didnt want him to see me crying.

"Jade" he said tenderly walking so he was in front of me, he tried to get my hands off my face but I jerked away "Dont touch me!" I said loudly through my hands.

"Jade Im sorry! Im sorry I didnt tell you earlier I really am! I never meant to hurt you!" he said frantically pulling on my arms again so he could see my face.

Really? Becuase thats what you just did! You hide things from me and then I end up finding out somehow by someone else and then it hurts me that you never told me!

"I SAID DONT TOUCH ME!" I shrieked very loudly in panic.

He immediately let go of my arms and took a step back watching me.

The air in my lungs wasn't flowing, my lips and fingertips started going tingly, I was hyperventilating for no apparent reason.

"Jade..are you okay?" he whispered holding out his hands to me.

"Im fine" I panted struggling to catch my breath.

He held my arms again making me jerk away as if he had electrocuted me.

"I said dont" I whispered feeling a huge weight on my chest crashing down.

"Jade Im sorry, I wanted to tell you earlier...but.." he trailed of when I held up my hand.

"I dont want to hear it, dont talk me to me Ashton, I mean it stay away from me" I said with a knot in my throat.

He widened his eyes surprised and actually gasped "Are you...braking up with me?" he asked sounding horrified.

I gulped feeling horrible, was I?

Was I braking up with him?

No, my heart said loudly while my head said, he's lied to you too many times.

Could I break up with him? Could I be the one to leave him this time? It would be such a perfect revenge, it would be the best revenge ever. To be the one who dissapears this time, to be the one who left him, to have him be the one suffering for a change.

I shook my head going back to reality, as much as I wanted to I would never be able to leave him I loved him too much to let go of him.

I bit my lip, the tears in my eyes blinded me making me see blurry.

"I-I...just..." I stuttered feeling myself flush.

"Jade..please dont" he whispered holding onto my hands tightly gripping them in his as if he was afraid I would go.

I quietly pulled them away "Just stay awar from me for a while" I whispered giving him one last look and walking away from him.

"Jade Im sorry! Please dont go!" I heard him say, but I didnt turn around, I kept walking forwards through the door of the market, through the people and out the exit, leaving Ashton alone.

As I walked out the only thought I had in my head was.

What am I doing?..........

It was a long way home, the fact that I was too stupid to call a taxi made me feel dumb and useless, but I walked home crying, too confused with my thoughts.

Part of me felt betrayed and hurt, deeply hurt.

But the other thought, why does it matter now? What Ashton did in his past is now that, only past.

But then I remember Ashton's words and as much as I tried to not picture it, I imagined my own mother and Ashton kissing, I screamed with sickness squeezing my eyes shut trying not to picture any of it, but the image was already stuck to the back of my head.

I cried with frustration as I saw my own house in front of me, I cried harder marching fast to the house ready to confront mom about it!

I didnt care if everything was spilled! For once in my life I wanted everything to be truth! I wanted to know everything! I wanted the whole world to know that the precious alpha's mate had gone out with a vampire!

I was so furious with mom, for lying to me, for never telling me anything at all! It was her fault I was mad at Ashton! Her fault and only her fault! For keeping her mouth shut!

I stormed into the house burning with fury! I felt as if every single cell in my body had been spiced up with anger sauce! I was so angry my whole body was shaking and my teeth were clenched so hard my jaw hurt!

I went into my house slamming the door open marching inside crying. Dad, Tommy, and Drake all looked up at me surprised, mom was barely coming downstairs and her eyes snapped to mine worriedly.

Drake stood up walking to me quickly "Nicole what is it?" he asked worriedly putting his hands on my shoulders eyeing me.

"What happened?" Dad asked standing up also.

Tommy came to my side also frowning as he eyed me from head to toe.

I didnt look at them, I fixed my burning glare at mom who descended the stairs and walked to me worriedly "Honey, whats wrong?" she asked stepping in front of me.

I walked to her crying, "Why mom?" I asked furious.

"Honey what?" she asked putting her arms on my arms.

I slapped them away crying hard, she looked at me concerned and surprised, her eyes were hurt. "Honey, what?" she asked quietly.

"Why mom?" I repeated crying harder.

'Why what honey?" she asked flickering her eyes to dad helplessly.

"WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME ABOUT ASHTON MOM?!" I sobbed angrily, my eyes burning into moms, my whole body felt hot with fury!

She gasped and took a step back covering her mouth surprised "W-what?" she asked quietly flickering her eyes to dad again.

"WHY DIDNT YOU EVER TELL ME ABOUT HIM MOM?! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME ABOUT YOUR PAST?  HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHO HE WAS? WHY MOM WHY?" I sobbed louder, my body hitched with sobs.

Mom eye's were shocked and her cheeks grew pink, everyone in the room had gone quiet, while mom just turned a brighter shade of pink.

"Honey, I-I..I dont know what you're talking about" she tried pathetically.

"DONT LIE TO ME MOM! NO MORE LIES! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" I screamed wiping away my tears furiously.

"DO NOT TALK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY JADE!" Dad yelled at me coming to mom's side at once putting his hand on her shoulder protectively, mom had gone from pink to pale white!

"What do you mean Jade?" Tommy asked confused while Drake just stood there looking surprised.

"What I mean Tommy is that, our mother" I turned and pointed to her "Our dear innocent mother, had Ashton as her boyfriend when he was a human, and she never once told us! Her whole past is a big lie! It's all bullshit on how she met dad! She hid everything from us!" I accused angrily.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!" Dad snapped angrily growling loudly.

Tommy's mouth opened widely and he stared at me and then at mom. "Are you serious?" he asked frowning.

"No no, honey its not like that" mom gasped quickly, tears welling in her eyes.

"Why didnt you ever tell me about him mom? Why did you hide everything?" I snapped through clenched teeth.

"Honey, if you'll let me explain" she started gulping, and holding onto dad's hand tightly.

"Please do!" I snapped angrily.

Mom opened her mouth to speak but dad cut her off "Jade whatever this is about stop it! Your mother doesnt have to explain anything to you!" he said warningly.

I frowned at him "You knew all about this also! You hid the truth from us too!" I accused angrily.

"I hid nothing" he growled, his eyes changing quickly into a darker angrier green. We stood there glaring at each other when mom spoke.

"How?" she asked suddenly.

I turned to her "How what?" I demanded.

"How did you find out about Ashton?" she said his name as if it was forbidden which made me angrier.

I was about to tell her everything! The whole truth on how I had met Ashton and how I had fallen in love with him, how I still loved him! How he was mine only!

 I was about to tell her completely everything when a sudden too familiar scent hit my nose making me stop dead short.

I froze and turned around staring at the door horrified.

Dad, Tommy and Drake smelled it too and they turned to the door confused also, I was the only one who knew who that cologne belonged to and I was the only one staring at the door with horror!

"Who is it?" Tommy asked going to the door quickly when there was a knock on the door.

"DONT!" I screamed loudly but it was too late, Tommy had opened the door and revealed who it was.

In my door step there stood Ashton himself, looking calm and serious at the same time! Only he could pull that businessman expression on his face! The blood in my body all drained to my feet, leaving me quivering with fear from head to toe! I stared at him in horror with wide sick eyes.

What the hell was he doing here!?

"I came here to take Jade with me" he spoke confidently, his eyes snapping to mine, he held his gaze to me, his eyes so strong and intent it made me feel somewhat hypnotized and afraid.

My mouth was opened with shock and horror! In an instant I grew terrified! It was such a mistake for him to come here! What the hell was he thinking?!

Then it all happened too fast, Dad was one second next to mom and the next he was pushing me so hard away I fell to the ground and had time to only see how he pushed Tommy out of the way also and gripped Ashton tightly by the neck squeezing so hard I heard a crack.

I laid on the floor, staring at my dad, slowly killing Ashton.

A:N/ Hi guys, I KNOW its not my best I know, but Im leaving tomorrow to go visit my mom and I'll probably be gone for a week so I wanted to upload this, sorry if its not what you expected and I know right, such a silly way to find out about everything but it was what I had in mind so sorry if you dont like it. Thanks for reading and I'll be writing next week! Sorry for any mistakes and thank you for reading:)

Till Next Time!

-Gigi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 78.5K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 25K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.8M 236K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
269K 18.7K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...