Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Hope you enjoy it ;) leave a comment telling me what you think alright? :)

Hope you enjoy :)

Another pic of Jade on the side ------>

Jade P.O.V

Let me start of by saying...this past week with the dog has been quite...surprising.

First of all I didnt expect him to be so open with me. Heck I didn't even expect us to talk much! When my father told me I would be getting a bodyguard everything came to my mind expect Drake. I would've thought I would have gotten a serious guy who didn't talk about anything except work and school. You know the usual bodyguard who doesn't ask you questions, or who doesn't whine about anything, who just quietly follows you around, things like that.

Well Drake is the total opposite of a normal bodyguard.

First, that boy never shuts up! Ever!

He talks about everything, he makes sure to tell me his thoughts and makes a bunch of questions. He actually whines about things and demands food most of the time, he argues with me when something doesnt go his way and I argue back.

Drake can be the most stubborn, total idiot, over confident, jerky werewolf I have ever met!

Seriously I mean who argues about homework!?

The thing is Drake and school have become somewhat of a nightmare to me. You see when you spend at least 6 months not doing anything in your classes, just going there because your parents force you and then all of a sudden you have to catch up with everyone else and you have to pay attention because you're confused as heck...well that can make hell twice as bad!

Drake actually makes me do the work, like he actually sits there with me in my classes and makes sures I do the work, he makes me do my homework and study for the upcoming quizzes. If you think that sweet nice looking boy is actually a nice comprehensive tutor well then you're wrong.

With Drake you learn because you learn and its a hell having to do all of my work again in class! Seriously it's been barely a week and I cant remember the last time I was so stressed about that hell! He actually sort of forces me to do the work and if I refuse he bugs me until I do it.

I actually am trying to do my work just so he can leave me alone and Im surprised Im not as stupid as I thought I was, yes I know I just insulted myself, I actually do learn somethings.

The look on mom's face when she finds Drake and I studying in the living room or on the table in the dinning room makes me smile slightly, she looks at me so proud, as if I had just told her 'Hey mom I won the lottery! Let's go to Vegas!'

So it kind of makes me a teeny tiny bit happy if she's somewhat happy.

You know how bodyguards are supposed to keep their distance and just sort of hang around not really paying attention to what you do? Well with Drake it's nothing like that! Im starting to believe that movies lie to you.

That boy is like my magnet now, if I thought getting rid of him was easy boy was I wrong! The first day of school it was easy escaping from him but now I cant even go to the bathroom without having him freak out about where I am and how Im supposed to stay with him and things like that.

He even made sure to tell my dad I needed a cellphone so he could text me and call me at every hour, when I complained to him that he was being more annoying than an over attached boyfriend he replied that it was his job and that I needed to deal with him and his stupid little rules, which were of course the basics.