Chapter 18

Jade P.O.V

 "I dont know Jake, the beach seems a little dangerous dont you think?" Mom asked dad giving him a concerned look.

Both dad and I rolled out eyes "Princess it's the beach baby! What could possibly happen?" he laughed grabbing his suitcases and going to the door.

"Well I dont know, maybe she could drown!" she replied pouting.

"You can swim right Nicole?" Dad asked me opening the door.

I nodded quickly "Yes I can, and mom you said I could go to this beach party as long as Drake went with me!" I whined.

"Well yes I do remember saying that but I dont know hon" she said worriedly.

"Come on Liz she's 18 already, practically and adult! She can take care of herself" Dad interjected giving me a smile.

I smiled back at him, he must be in a really good mood if he was on my side!

"My babies are growing up too fast!" Mom frowned.

"So have another one" Drake suggested distractedly next to me.

Mom's eyes twinkled and she turned to dad "Jake can we have another baby?" she asked using the sweetest tone that sounded like honey.

The look on dad's face was priceless! His mouth shot out open and he glared at Drake making me laugh "Another baby are you serious? Another baby demon that keeps me awake at night and doesn't stop crying, no thanks" he laughed shaking his head, he pulled on moms hand "Come on Lizzie lets go" he urged.

Mom pouted and turned to me "You'll be safe right? No getting into trouble this weekend!" she said sternly heading out the door with dad.

I nodded "Yeah yeah no trouble at all! Bye mom! Have fun! And dont worry about us" I said waving to her as she made her way to dads car.

"Nicole please behave hon! And tell Tommy I love him, he'll be back by tomorrow afternoon I'm sure of it so tell him to eat dinner and no more going out!" she called back.

I nodded "No problem mom, have fun" I said again watching as my parents made their way to the car.

"No fooling around alright guys?" Dad said giving us a warning look.

Drake laughed and shook his head "Dont worry about us Alpha! We wont cause any trouble" he promised

"Drake Im leaving in your hands that demon there, make sure she doesnt unleash hell!" he said with a chuckle referring to me.

"Hey! Im not a demon!" I laughed, "You have nothing to worry about, I'll take good care of her" Drake said smiling and pulling me into a hug.

Dad smiled and waved "Be good!" he told me sternly as he got inside his car.

I nodded "I will!" I replied waving.

"We'll only be gone 3 days hon! If you need anything call us, we'll both have our cellphones on the whole time!" mom shouted through her rolled down window.

I nodded "Have fun and enjoy your little vacation" I said with a smile, she smiled back and blew me a kiss "Love you honey! Be good!" she said looking a little troubled.

"I will mom dont worry!" I shouted back smiling reassuringly.

Mom was waving frantically so I waved back to her and stood in the doorway until their car disappeared. I smiled and closed the door and leaned back on it "Can you believe we have the house to ourselves?" I asked Drake grinning happily leaning on the door with excitement.