Chapter 29

A:N/ Another chapter here, sorry for any mistakes, I didnt have time to edit this or even read over it so sorry if something doesnt make sense or the dialogue is I dont weird, haha thanks for reading! :) You guys rock! A million thank you's!!!

Jade P.O.V

"No no no you're too tensed up! Dont be tense, relax" Ashton whispered in my ear calmly.

"Ashton! This isnt going to work!" I whined even more stiffening as I saw the bear moving a little bit towards us, sniffing the air.

"Just relax, it cant hurt you" he whispered back placing a hand on my shoulder lowering me down a bit more.

I let out a deep breath and turned my attention back to the giant dark brown bear "But what if it does hurts me?" I squeaked quietly watching the way his giant claws moved on the ground, to me they looked like giants knifes on paws!

"Jade are you really afraid of a bear that wont even notice when you attack him?" he chuckled in my ear making little shivers run down my back.

"You cant blame me if Im afraid" I mumbled under my breath.

One more day, I had one more day to practice how to control my thirst and I was currently wasting it by trying to figure out how to attack a bear!

A bear!

A bear about triple the size of me! With claws so long and sharp they looked like razors, Im not going to lie, I was scared to death!

"Jade you have to remember he is they prey and you are the hunter" Ashton reminded me for about the third time.

"I know I know! I just cant help being afraid! If I were a human this bear would kill me in no time!" I hissed back.

"But you're not a human anymore, you're a vampire" he replied with a chuckle.

I let out a deep breath "I still dont know why you want me to attack this bear, we could've settled for something easier, like a deer" I grumbled.

"Deer are way to easy to hunt Jade, you can do better" he told me.

"Yes but why a bear?" I whined again stiffening more when the bear moved more towards us.

"Because if you feed on its blood then I can guarantee you you wont be as thirsty in the morning when you go meet up with your dad" he told me gripping my shoulders and lowering me more down on the ground.

"I already feel full!" I tried to leave but Ashton gripped my hands keeping me in place, "Just trust me on these one babe, if you feed on this bear you wont feel one moment thirsty when you smell a human scent in the morning, trust me" he told me with a mischievous grin that I didnt trust that much to be honest!

I watched him suspiciously "You just want to watch me fight with that bear dont you?"  I frowned laughing lightly.

"Hey, I cant help it if I think it's sexy watching you fight with big animals" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever crazy vampire, Im not fighting with this bear! I dont even know how to attack him" I said looking back at it.

"Simple, just like you attacked the mountain lion" he replied with a shrug.

I frowned and looked back at the bear, "It cant be that easy" I mumbled under my breath.

"It is Jade, try it" he said nudging my shoulder.

I looked at the bear with doubt "What if it eats me?" I whispered horrified.

Ashton began laughing "It wont eat you silly, besides, Im here if anything happens" he reassured.