Chapter 27

A:N/ Hey guys how is everyone doing today? Im sorry it's been taking me a while to update, Im currently moving into a house and it's such a pain in the a$$! Haha I hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading! :)

Also just wanted to dedicate this chapter to my amazing friend Kahvi_Leppan, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KAHVI! Even though your birthday really is Auguts 28th, but who cares? HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ANYWYAS AND I WISH YOU THE BEST THROUGHOUT LIFE AND I HOPE YOU CHERISH EVERY MOMENT OF IT! You know I love you hon! Best wishes <3

Alright guys, thank you for reading and sorry for any mistakes:)

Enjoy

***************************

Jade P.O.V

There is two things that are obvious about me right now.

One, I can NOT control myself...at all.

And two, I almost killed my mother, and I didn't even care.

"NO JADE STOP!" Ashton yelled loudly at me trying to yank me back, away from my mother.

Dad growled and positioned himself in front of mom giving me a threatening glare.

I didnt care, I was ready to launch myself at my mother, I was convinced I had to try a little drop of her blood, one little drop!

Thats all I needed!

I lunged for her and was ready to jump over dad or run around him, but a sudden hard yank made me fall down to the ground on my back with a huge loud thump.

I cringed hard as Ashton wrapped his arms around me in a headlock not letting me move.

"LET GO!" I growled frantically trying to move but he had somehow pinned me in a weird way so I couldnt move and my back was to him with my arms behind me.

"You need to leave, now!" Ashton told my family.

"NO!" I screamed angrily snapping my angry red eyes at mom who look terrified at me her mouth slightly opened in shock.

Dad growled "I told you it was too risky to come!" he spat looking over at mom angrily.

"She was doing great for her first time being around a human Jake" Jace defended me.

"She'll be in more control in a couple of weeks, I think it'll be safer if you come by that time" Ashton added, speaking calmly as if he didnt have me in a headlock.

"NO! NO! ONE LITTLE DROP OF BLOOD! THATS ALL I WANT!" I screamed, my throat tightening as I spoke. It was as if I were a drug addict now, but instead of drugs it was blood I was addicted to.

"Im sorry-...I thought-" mom sputtered making a high shrieking sound come from my throat.

"Stop breathing Jade!" Ashton hissed to me making me growl back at him, I didnt do as he said, the more breaths I made the more I yearned to go to mom!

"We should go! We'll come back another day" Dad sighed signalling to his wolfs they were leaving.

"DONT....GO!" I chocked out, I started fighting against Ashton trying to hit him or punch him so he could let go of me, he tightened his grip on my arms making me cringe, but I still fought with him squirming in his arms wildly.

"Jade, please just let me help you, do as I say, stop breathing" he pleaded in my ear making me grow angrier, the hell I would stop breathing!

That was the most amazing smell I had ever smelled in my whole entire life!