Chapter 28

A:N/ Sorry for taking so long to update! Hope you like this chapter:)

Chapter 28

Jade P.O.V

I am in control.

I am in totally perfect control.

I will not harm anyone.

I am in control, I kept repeating over and over in my head frantically.

My body trembled from head to toe, desperateness was filling me fast, I had to get out of here before I ate anyone!

Why did this line move so damn slow damn it?!

Now I understood why Ashton was always impatient.

Humans moved slow, it was as if the cashier was doing everything in slow motion, it was as if everything and everyone around me were moving super slow, taking milliseconds to do everything.

"Please" I whimpered to myself clutching harder the packages of meat in my arms.

"Please" I repeated again, desperate tears were threatening to spill down my eyes, the tightness and burning in my throat was going to kill me slowly and painfully!

I stopped breathing at once, there was too many people around me! Too many good smelling humans, their scents were overwhelming me!

I could feel myself loosing control slowly, the heat in my eyes was so great I felt like I had burning radio vision and I'd be able to fry anyone with my eyes.

How did Ashton do it?

How did he manage to not attack any human around him?

How did he manage not to attack me?

To me every single human in this market smelled delicious!

So mouthwatering their scents were intoxicating!

I felt as if I had been in a desert, a very cracking hot desert and my rescue were the humans around me.

I stared at the cashier moving slower than ever, his strong arm, full of pumping blood, I could hear his strong steady heart, moving with rhythm in his chest, oh I bet he had such delicious blood, he was so young and healthy and...

NO! JADE STOP IT, I commanded myself.

I whimpered again and looked away from him looking down at the floor.

God this was torture!

Get a grip woman! You came here because you thought you could do it and do it you will! You are under control, you havent attacked anyone and you wont, my inner voice told me sternly.

I wanted to cringe as the burning pain in my throat protested the contrary.

I swear if I could sweat then it would be running down my forehead like crazy!

Three more people in front of me, three more then I'd be able to get out of here!

Three more people, hang on a little bit more Jade, I tried calming myself down.

The ringing in my pocket hadn't stopped, I knew it was Ashton, but I wasnt going to answer him, I was mad at him, stupid I know because he was technically right, I was putting in danger people's life's but that still didnt stop me for being angry with him!

I wasnt only mad because he had yelled at me, I mean shit, he never got extremely mad at me and now he was yelling at me actually making me feel like a damn murderer, and on top of that I was mad  he was right and I was wrong, and no matter what I wasnt going to admit it to him that he was right and I was wrong!