Chapter 17

A:N/ Hey guys another chapter here and a MILLION thank you's to all of you guys for reading this story and voting and commenting and oh just thank you guys! I want to dedicate this chapter to _Christinaann_ <3 Thank you so much for the nice comments you leave hon and for reading this story! You have no idea how much it all means to me so thank you sweetie! <3 I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for any mistakes.

Jade P.O.V

2 weeks now, it had been 2 weeks since Ashton had been coming to school with us. And in that second week I could see that his plan changed...a lot!

He had the dignity to come and talk to me in front of Drake, and when he did, holly shit I thought Drake was going to kill Ashton with his eyes!

Thankfully nothing happened and it was just a small talk, I had managed to get Drake calmed down for a bit before he questioned why I was talking back to Ashton.

In english class he talked to me more, sat next to me when we had to do an assignment and since we got an A+ on the last research paper we did, well he did, Ms.Miller put us together as partners for another stupid project.

I sighed as I sat in english class looking straight at the back of Ashton's messy blond brownish hair, such beautiful soft hair, I wanted to tangle my hands in that hair and just teasingly pull on it.

I smiled slightly, since the last time I kissed I had promised Ashton I would think about giving him a chance.

And honestly I didnt want to! Well.... a small part of me didnt want to.

I didnt want to fall for his game again, but yet I found myself every time I looked at him a desire to just feel his lips against mine again, to have him hold me tightly against him one more time, I wanted to just simply feel that rush of warmth pass through me like electricity! I wanted to feel a bolt of shock go through me once more!

Since that day Ashton kissed me, I felt as if he came into my room at night more often, sometimes when I slept I would feel a hand stroking my cheek, or a presence siting next to me, of course every time I opened my eyes I was all alone in the room but I couldnt help but think it was Ashton coming into my room.

And for some stupid reason, I didnt close my window at night, I left it wide open in the night hoping he would come and sleep next to me like he always used to.

I sighed again and looked at the back of his head, oh he was just....so cute, even from behind!

I shut my eyes and dropped my head to my desk.

Ugh I didnt even know what I was feeling anymore!

Part of me still wanted to deny Ashton, to forget about him, to just keep away from him! I wanted him to stay away from me as far as possible!

But the other part of me, the more damaged part of me, the one that yearned to feel love again, wanted him to continue fighting for me, that part of me wanted him to stay here, to not leave me again. I didnt want him to give up on me at all.

I groaned quietly, I hated mixed feelings!

Totally hated them, they just made me grow more confused and irritated.

Sometimes when we were at the dinner table, my mind was so focused on Ashton that I would groan loudly in the middle of the dinner! Mom and dad would stare at me wondering what the hell I was  groaning about while I simply pouted and continued to eat.

It had taken me so long to stop thinking about Ashton every second, and now all of my attempts to stop thinking about him for the last month were all in vain if right now I couldnt get that stupid vampire out of my head!