Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Recap:

"GET OUT! GET OUT GET OUT!" I screamed at mom and dad wriggling out of Tommy's grip.

"Please mom, get out I need to talk to Tommy!" I begged, my voice sounding really shaken and worried.

Mom gave dad a worried doubtful look and I turned to dad "Dad please!" I begged sobbing loudly. "Jade-" he started but I cut him off ready to get in my knees if I had to! I had to talk to Tommy!

"Please!" I begged, he looked doubtful but I guess the desperateness in my eyes made him nod "We'll give you a minute" he said pulling mom out of my room.

"Baby what is it?" she asked me looking at me the way she would back when I was depressed 4 months ago. I shook my head and gripped Tommy's hand.

As soon as dad closed the door I turned to Tommy trying to speak without stuttering.

"Jade what is it?" he asked worriedly eyeing me with a curious scared expression.

"He's back!.... Tommy.....Ashton is back!"

Jade P.O.V

Tommy stared at me confused for a second, I saw him visibly relax and he shook his head "Nicole what are you saying?" he whispered sounding confused.

I gripped Tommy's hands squeezing them together tightly "Tommy...Ashton...is...back!" I whispered back with an alarmed voice.

Tommy stared at me with disbelief and he shook his head again wriggling his hands out of my grip "Nicole he's not back" he whispered sympathetically.

I gripped his hands again "Yes he is!!! He is Tommy! I saw him! Please...believe me on this one!" I whispered back making sure to keep my voice low just in case dad or Drake were listening.

"You saw him? What do you mean you saw him?" Tommy asked giving me a confused expression.

I sighed and let go of his hands walking around my room pacing, trying to figure out what exactly had happened!

"I dont know Tommy, I dont know but what I do know is that I saw him! He was sitting on my bed! He actually spoke to me!" I hissed back putting my hand on my head rubbing it gently, this was all so confusing!

"He actually talked to you?" Tommy repeated following me with his eyes.

I nodded and stopped looking at him "Yes..! Tommy, I know it sounds crazy but you have to believe me! Please believe me!" I pleaded rubbing my head more.

"Well you got that one right, it does sound crazy" he said plopping down on my bed.

I glared at him and frowned "Tommy please! Just...trust me on this one! I know what I saw!" I said.

"Nicole why would he be back now? What if you were just dreaming? Sleep walking maybe? It's not the first time you think you saw him and it wasnt really him" Tommy pointed out speaking very quietly.

I shook my head walking to the window "I know it was him Tommy! I know it was! He told me he loved me" I whispered unable to keep the shakiness from my voice.

He said he still loved me, I heard it clearly! He actually spoke to me! I know I wasnt imagining it! As crazy as it sounded I knew it had been Ashton a couple of minutes ago! Somehow I wanted to find him wandering in the forest but my eyes only found trees and darkness.

"Nicole please think about it, how crazy this sounds! Ashton back? Why would he decided to come back now?" he whispered to me.

I stared out the window with a lump in my throat, tears stung my eyes as I thought about Tommy's question "Maybe he decided to come back to me after all" I answered quietly.