Chapter 15

A:N/ Hope you guys enjoy n.n and sorry for any mistakes!

Pic of Baby Nicholas on the side, such a cutie huh <3? ------->

Chapter 15

Jade P.O.V

"It's just that I don't understand Drake! How could I be such an idiot?! How could've I been so damn stupid?" I growled to him as I continued to pace around in my room refusing to cry all over again as my blood boiled when I remembered Ashton's words.

"Its not you who's the idiot Nicole, it's him for coming back" Drake replied a bit too bitterly.

I snapped my eyes to him and saw an angry look in his eyes, his jaw had tightened and you could tell he was tense all over. Since I told him about Ashton and what had happened he had stiffened and practically hadn't moved at all.

I had run all the way from the waterfall over to my house just to come home, avoid my parents as much as possible when I came in and pull Drake's shirt and drag him along with me to my room and in a matter of 10 minutes I had shortened everything that had happened and told him absolutely everything that had happened.

Luckily Gericho and Lily were over and my parents couldnt question me where I was or why Drake was here in the house and I wasn't, Drake told me he had lied to them and said I had gone shopping with Maxia, he also covered up for me at school saying I had an emergency with one of my relatives.

He had also managed to convince Tommy I was alright, of course someone had mentioned to him that his crazy sister had escaped from school and he was about to call my parents but Drake somehow convinced him I was okay.

To which I wasn't! I wasn't even near okay!

I was completely shaken, totally freaked out!

I still couldn't somehow believe I had just been with Ashton, my crazy vampire.... that stupid vampire which still made me feel tingly all over...

I didnt know why I told Drake everything, why Drake and not Tommy, of course I didnt tell him completely everything, like the way I felt or things like that.

He kept interrupting asking questions and the whole time he just had the same look I probably did, that he couldnt believe it. He couldnt maintain the low growls that came from his mouth and from the angry look in his eyes I knew he didnt like one bit the fact that Ashton was back.

Of course he tried being all sweet and tried not to show any sign that he didnt like the idea that Ashton was back, and he really did hid his emotions really well but not quite. I could see the dislike he had for Ashton already which made me worry slightly.

I didnt want Drake and Ashton to confront each other one day and then have a catastrophe happen!

I frowned again and let out a huge deep breath "He says he did it all because he wanted me to be happy with someone normal....like me" I said quietly walking to the window staring out at the woods.

"Do you really believe him Nicole?" Drake asked behind me.

I kept quiet and looked down at dad and Tommy wrestling against Gericho, all of them laughing hard and enjoying themselves. Lily and mom were eating lunch and laughing as they saw the guys all throwing punches and playing around.

Little Nicholas was upstairs in the house with me and Drake, he was currently in Drake's arms dead asleep, he hadnt even moved since Lily left him here half an hour ago and I think Drake's warm body made him feel cozy.

It was the cutest thing to see that little baby snuggle up on Drake's chest.

I turned to him and sighed sitting down on a chair facing him, "I dont know Drake...I dont know what to believe anymore" I said putting my hands on my chin and pouting slightly staring at Nicholas. He looked so cute, all bundled up in blue blankets.