Chapter 13

A:N/ Hi guys, all I want to say is thank you for reading and I hope you're not disappointed by this chapter ;) sorry for mistakes.

Chapter 13

Jade P.O.V

"Death are you like, falling in love with your bodyguard?" Maxia's giggles made me snap my eyes to hers.

"What?" I chocked on the muffin I was nibbling on, I made various attempts to make my lungs work properly as I continued to cough.

Everyone in the table laughed at me as I made pathetic attempts to stop chocking. "Yup totally in for him" she giggled nudging Adam in the ribs. He nodded too and laughed passing me a water bottle.

"What are you talking about? I'm not in love with Drake if that's what you mean" I chocked out drinking water.

"Yeah because thats why you keep turning around checking if he's going to walk into the cafeteria right?" Karina teased waggling her eyebrows "Just admit it Death, you like him" she laughed. Everyone else laughing along with her and Christian hooting.

"Ooh Death likes someone?" he teased waggling his eyebrows also.

I groaned and had to laugh at them. Everyone already knew Drake wasnt really my cousin, the boy didnt know how to act properly and when Karina asked him if his mom was my mom's sister he totally forgot we had said we were cousins and he just looked at her confused and said "Nicole isnt my cousin?". Which of course made me slap my forehead and shake my head, so I had to tell my friends we weren't really related and I had to say the whole truth about him being my bodyguard.

Yeah I got teased the crap out and yeah, I was mad at Drake for blowing that one up!

I smirked and shook my head "Fuckers" I mumbled at the crazy people around me looking behind me to the door of the cafeteria.

"See! See! She's looking for him again!" Maxia pointed out laughing.

I turned my head around in a flash and grinned "Im not looking for him!" I lied with a smile.

"You are too, how many times has she turned her head around to look for Drake now Adam?" Karina asked him. Adam pretended to think and smirked "Uh I dont know maybe about easily 20 times" he joked laughing.

I smirked again and rolled my eyes turning my head away from the door trying to focus on something else other than when Drake was going to come.

He was taking an English test and he had said he would be late to lunch, of course I was only trying to see when he was going to come because I didnt want to text him in case the teacher took his cellphone away, but Maxia had caught me looking for him and she of course exaggerated saying I couldn't stop looking for him.

"So you two guys are like...a thing now?" Adam asked munching on some french fries. I smiled and shook my head "We're nothing Adam, just friends" I replied eating my muffin again feeling myself smile slowly.

"Yeah right! Is that why I saw you guys kissing the other day?" Maxia said with a wide grin. All of my friends started teasing the crap  out of me again and I couldnt help but laugh "Maxia is was just a peck on the cheek!" I said laughing.

It had been a week since Drake and I last kiss, after we kissed in his car things were a bit awkward for a while until the next day when we both acted like as if nothing had happened, but Drake was somewhat more romantic with me, he was more tentative and alert that was for sure.

If I moved, he moved, if I went somewhere he tagged along, if I smiled he did too, if I laughed then he laughed with me. I found it amusing but I didnt say anything about it. I didnt want to admit it, but I was starting to feel something for Drake, something deep down inside of me that I kept trying to push away but it would simply come back up.