Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Pic of Ashton on the side ;) hotty!

Enjoy reading

Ashton P.O.V

"Jade Bear I have to go!" I smiled trying to unclasp her hands over my waist.

"No! Why cant you stay five more minutes?" she mumbled tiredly gripping onto me with a lot of force despite the fact that she was half asleep still.

I leaned over and kissed her lips gently trying to wake her up completely "Because I can hear your mom getting ready to come wake you up and last time I stayed five more minutes you forgot to lock your door and your mom almost caught me" I whispered in her ear smiling as I remembered.

She giggled and opened her eyes, those beautiful green eyes that looked at me so intensely it made a rush of warmth pass through me! "Fine you win, I'll see you at school then?" she whispered back.

I nodded and kissed her lips gently again "Yeah, see you in English class" I joked giving her a final kiss and getting up from her bed.

I was about to go out her bedroom window when she spoke up "Wait Ashton" she hissed making me turn around and stop "What?" I asked.

She smiled as she looked at me "Nothing, just forgot to tell you I love you" she shrugged grinning wider. That whole beautiful smile brightening her whole face.

I felt myself smile at her back like an idiot and I couldnt help but go back to her and plop another big kiss on her lips, she gripped me close to her making me grin wider "Love you too" I whispered pressing our foreheads together. I heard her do a little happy sigh, the one which I made also and I smiled "See you later Jade Bear" I whispered separating from her when I heard her mom's footsteps approaching.

"Yeah, be careful on your way back!" she replied giving me another quick kiss and smiling. I smiled back and went to her window waving a final time and jumping out before Elizabeth had a time to catch me!

I zoomed through the forest running to the forbidden lands in a record of time!

I was so happy by the time I went though my house door I was still wearing that silly grin on my face, the one that obviously and clearly said 'I am happily back again with the person I love in this whole wide world and Im not letting go of that person ever again'.

Seriously, I would never ever do that stupid decision of leaving Jade again, the fact that both of us hadnt survived without each other made me realize that neither of us could actually live with out each other!

Makes sense?

These past three weeks with her had been completely and utterly the best days of my life!

We had gotten back together, not officially yet, today I was planning on making it official, but she had forgiven me and told me we should take another shoot at going out, for those three weeks I had to prove to her I wasnt going to lie to her about our relationship, I had to prove I was completely serious and boy did I prove it!

I made everything completely possible for her to see I was really serious about never leaving her again, yeah at first it was hard to convince her and every time she would kiss me sometimes she would pull back crying making me feel like the biggest jerk in the planet, which I probably was, she would say she was afraid that would be our last kiss before I left her again to which I had to prove I would never leave again.

I gave her back all of her stuff, the pictures, drawings everything I had once given her, was now all hers. I tried taking her out on dates, to the movies, dinner, to the woods, just like old times. Jade and I couldnt be any better right now! I actually felt as if we had never broken up, everything was like it had always been between us, I knew her better than anyone and I could tell she was happy, happier than she had ever been six months ago.