Quick Authors Note

***Quick Authors note!!

Hey guys, so I might be leaving to California soon, which means I wont be able to update in a while depending on the time I spend with my mom which sucks a bit because I wont be able to update and I have so many great ideas! I wont be able to take my laptop, knowing my mother she'd get offended if I went to visit her and took my "technology" with me

 So anyways, I decided to leave you a little preview of the next chapter, it's not much but still I wanted to let you know what the next chapter will be about :) Hope you like it!

"Christ Ashton, you and my own mother were together, I mean, you guys were like...a thing!" I whispered controlling myself so I wouldnt burst out crying again.

"Jade Bear-"

"DONT YOU JADE BEAR ME! I dont want to hear you!" I screamed angrily at him ignoring the hurt look on his face.

I turned around passing a hand through my hair and gripping it tightly.

I couldnt believe it! Everyone knew, everyone!

How come mom never told me anything about Ashton? Never once did she mention him! She had been lying about her past all along! Why would she lie to me? Why couldnt she just have told me the truth about Ashton in the beginning? Maybe if she would've told me this wouldnt be happening right now!

Everyone around me knew except me! I felt betrayed and most importantly kind of sick, I couldnt believe what Ashton had just told me. I denied myself to believe it!

Mom and dad, Gericho, Liam, Jace and most importantly Ashton, he knew everything and he never told me he had been my mother's boyfriend back when he was a human.

I felt sick, I really did.

My current boyfriend had been my moms boyfriend.

I whirled to face him "Why did you never tell me? Why hide everything?" I asked again disappointed, my voice trembled.

"I already told you Jade" he sighed lowering his eyes to the ground looking really guilty.

I managed to gulp my anger, "I was some type of revenge project wasnt I? Thats sick Ashton, you were just using me to get revenge on my mother!" I shrieked, furious tears welled in my eyes.

Dont cry, dont cry.

"You know thats not true! I already explained how everything happened!" he protested snapping his red eyes to mine, he took a step forward holding out his hands to me "Jade please, understand" he whispered pleadingly.

"Understand? Understand what Ashton? That you and my mother were in love just like you and I are right now? Or understand that you went out with me with the intention of just having revenge on her? Understand that you've always lied to me? That you always hide things from me! Why in the hell do you never tell me anything Ashton?! Dont you trust me! Didnt you trust me back then?!" I cried furiously glaring at him hatefully.

I still somehow couldnt believe it as much as I tried, I couldnt picture Ashton and my mother together as a couple, I was still kind of hoping this was all a lie, a cruel horrible sick lie.

But he had just confessed everything.... Ashton had been my mom's boyfriend..

Dun dun dun, yes the truth is revealed on the next chapter! Im still trying to write the next chapter as soon as I can, honestly I want to take my time and write it out good, but I dont want to wait for two weeks to post it, somehow I'll manage.

Any ideas on how Jade finds out? ;) Thank you guys for reading this :)