Chapter 16

A:N/ Hey guys, I want to thank you guys for reading this story and sorry for any mistakes:) I want to dedicate this chapter to my boyfriend Jacob, because it was from his whining about his English class that got me inspired to write this. So thank you babe and love you, thanks for supporting me in my writing!

Anyways, hope you enjoy:)

Pic of Jade's necklace on the side ----->

Chapter 16

Jade P.O.V

One week.

One horrible week.

One horrible stressful week.

It had been a week since Ashton had been coming to school with us, with werewolf's and humans. I think he's the first vampire to come to a school full of werewolf's and humans in history! It's a miracle there hasn't been any fights or confrontations or something like that.

Luckily Tommy didnt say anything to him at all, and it had taken me about an hour to convince him not to say anything to him at all to anyone! Ever!

I see werewolf's giving Ashton suspicious looks all the time but they don't say anything at all to him. Thankfully!

Its the hardest thing to walk around in the hallways and see Ashton passing by and ignore him or walk another way so I can avoid him.

I already explained to Melissa his reasons on being here, it was kind of awkward at first talking to Melissa again, specially after I've been so rude to her, but I told her everything and she promised me she wouldn't tell anyone about Ashton.

I dont how or why, but after all of this time I still trust Melissa, and I'm going to admit it, it was nice talking to her again and knowing how she was.

She tried talking to me about other things also and I desperately wanted to apologize to her for being such a bitch and stopping talking to her. I mean the reason she left me was because I left her first, I stopped talking to her, avoiding her at all costs, technically I was the one who abandoned our friendship and I didnt blame her for giving up on me, anyone would've given up on me back then. Everyone did, so why wouldn't she also?

I was being difficult and distant, she had a reason to why leaving me.

I just couldnt bring myself forward and do it, I stayed silent even though I really did want to apologize I didnt.

So many years of friendship and I couldnt even say one simple Im sorry.

Anyways, Melissa was informed now and that problem was now halfway fixed, I still had to apologize to her but that could wait.

Right now what I was mostly worried about was my English class.

The one class I didnt have Drake in.

The one class I had with Ashton.

In the one week he had been attending school with us he never did once try talking to me, sure we made eye contact and every time we did I felt as if I would fall to the ground and melt but other than that it was alright.

I still dont know what his plan was.

I knew he didnt come to school to learn, he was up to something and I was dreading to find out what it was!

I always dreaded english class, afraid that I would burst out crying if Ashton talked to me or said something, he made me so nervous it was unreal!