Chapter 4

Jade P.O.V

"Wait so....this...you'r doing it because....."

"Because I like you, I've liked you for so long Jade, I've always wanted to ask you but I've always been afraid of you'r reaction. We have been friends for some time now and ever since I saw you I felt something for you, I always tried to ignore it though. But this little argument we had, it made me realize how important you are to me. How much I want to be by your side the whole time of the day. How much I want you to be my girlfriend." he said quietly. But I heard him clear as bells!

My heart thumped wildly at his words. I felt a rush of warmth pass through me, excitement started to form in me. Happiness started to bubble in my stomach. I looked into his eyes trying to find the truth in them. I saw sincerity in them and I smiled widely, happy tears stung my eyes.

 Ashton smiled widely too and he passed his hand through his hair again "So....is that a yes?" he asked. I started to giggle as I felt myself blushing, I had no clue what was happening to me. Maybe it was due to the shock I felt or maybe it was the simple fact that happiness was bursting throughout my body, I didnt know all I knew was that finally Ashton was asking me out!

 "YES!" I yelled at him throwing myself on him and hugging him with alot of force. I buried my head on his chest and inhaled his cologne. It made my knees go weak.

"Thank you cutie" Ashton whispered in my ear pulling back. I smiled at him and he passed me the rose, I took it and smiled at it, I looked back at Ashton with happy tears in my eyes. I blinked and one fell down my cheek. Ashton smiled and wiped it away with his thumb "Why are you crying?" he asked.

 I sniffled and giggled more controlling my tears "I thought you would never ask!" I blurted out, I quickly gasped and felt myself blush more. Ashton raised his eyebrow and stroked my cheek "What do you mean?" he asked smiling slowly.

 I took a deep breath and smiled up at him "Ashton you have no idea how much I wanted you to ask me out" I confessed looking away from his intent gaze. "Oh really?" he asked seriously. I nodded "Ashton ever since I saw you back at the forest...I felt something for you...and as time passed the feeling got stronger and stronger...until the point that I realized that, I liked you more than just a friend. I wanted something more than just friends." I said feeling myself redden as I confessed this to him.

 He cupped my face in his hands and I didnt look at his eyes, I was somewhat embarrassed I had confessed my feelings to him. Ashton got closer to me "I love it when you blush" he said quietly.

I played with my rose not looking up at him. "Jade so this whole time, you actually felt something more for me?" he asked. I nodded "Yup" I simply said.

He raised my face "Look at me" he said, I quickly did as he said and looked into his soft eyes, they had turned now into a golden hazel making my heart beat more fast. "Jade why did you never tell me?" he asked. I shrugged "I didnt want to ruin our friendship Ashton, I honestly thought you didnt like me the way I did." I said biting on my lip.

 Ashton looked at me with a smile "Really?" he asked. I nodded again smiling back at him, his smile was so beautiful! "Jade, this whole time I thought the same thing, I thought...you didnt like me the way I like you." he said cupping my face again, his fingers lingered on my cheeks.

 "And how do you like me Ashton?" I asked quietly looking up at him. His eyes turned to a more golden hazel and it made my body thrum with love.

"Like this" he whispered getting closer to me, I stood still as he inched his face towards mine. I gulped and my heart beated so loudly I wouldnt be surprised if anyone near by could hear it. I breathed as Ashton closed the distance between us.