Chapter 14

A:N/ Hey guys, sorry I've been taking forever to update! Just really enjoying vacations now, quick shoutout to all of those who graduated or you know something like that, congrats for accomplishing another year of school! :) Anyways sorry for mistakes and I really do hope you enjoy this chapter, wrote it kind of fast haha. Also quick dedication to iMlovecoyou, thank you so much for reading this book and for your kind comments sweetheart! Really appreciate it! Thank you so much! <3 and thank you guys for reading! Ok ok I talk to much, enjoy n_n

Recap: I felt his cool hand raise my chin and I felt myself slowly loosing my inner battle.

"Look at me Jade Bear" he whispered to me again. I whimpered in pain as my heart ached badly, really really badly. His voice so soft and soothing it made my heart ache and my body melt again.

No dont do it Jade dont!

But I didnt listen to myself, I opened my teary eyes to see the vampire who had taken my heart in front of me. Really really in front of me.

I wasnt imagining it, I wasnt dreaming.

Ashton had finally come back.

Ashton P.O.V

As soon as her green eyes looked up into mine I felt like a million bubbles of happiness exploded all throughout my body. I didnt realize I had stopped breathing. When I did take in a deep breath I almost passed out!

Jesus, I had forgotten just about what Jade's scent did to me, it was so intoxicating! So...mouth watering! I was glad I had hunted already, not that I would ever hurt her.

 If I could've I would've smiled happily at her, but I guess my body was too in shock to say anything.

As soon as Jade looked into my eyes I felt like if I had died and just simply went to heaven. I felt like my heart was actually beating, as if it were racing so much I would get a heart attack. I had never loved that sensation more than anything now!

An overwhelming powerful emotion took over me as I stared at her, I felt like it was taking everything in me not to launch myself at her and hug her never letting go!

I let out a breathless puff of air as I looked gently at my Jade Bear, oh my gorgeous perfect Jade Bear! She was just so beautiful it took my breath away! I wanted so desperately to just kiss her! To feel her lips on mine again!

As I roamed my eyes on her face I couldnt get enough of her! She was just so perfect. My Jade Bear was the most beautiful thing my eyes ever laid on, she was beyond words.

I didn't know what to say as she looked at me, I didn't even know what I could say, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous and I wondered if she could tell I was. I desperately wondered what she was thinking, what was going through her head?

Was hate for me developing in her? Was she thinking of what we used to be?  

She suddenly let out sobs again as she stared at me and it made guilt raise so much in me it almost chocked me.

Shit, I really was a prick.

My little inner voice was congratulating me for being an asshole, and I did deserve being congratulated for being an asshole. The biggest idiot in the planet!

She let out another shaky sob and lowered her head looking down at the ground. I gulped feeling horrible for making her cry, I hated seeing or hearing her cry, it absolutely broke my frozen heart to just see her in so much pain.

I silently cursed for being such an asshole, I never really did realize the effect I would make on Jade when she saw me again, I knew it was going to surprise her but now that she was in front of me letting out horrible painful sobs it actually made me regret coming back.