Chapter 6

A:N/ another chapter here :) enjoy and sorry for mistakes.

Another pic of Drake on the side ---->

Jade P.O.V

"You know Jade I've always loved you, since the first moment I saw you that night here, you captivated my mind and I dont know...you just made me feel like I needed to protect you, to help you out more, to keep you safe, I just had to have your love! For some reason, I felt like you were born to be with me" Ashton smiled down at me.

I turned from looking around me, we were in the forbidden lands in the middle of the forest, the trees surrounding us were calm and the bright moon shone above us, I slightly wondered what we were doing out here this late. I didnt know what time it was but for some reason I knew it was late.

I nodded and looked up at his beautiful golden creamy eyes smiling widely "I know vampire I was, and thank you. You have no idea how much I love you also, with all of my heart my crazy vampire" I said happily wrapping my arms around him tightly and staring at his handosme face.

"Am I hurting you? Im too heavy huh?" he asked about to move from top of me. I shook my head fast and wrapped my arms more tightly around his cool body, he didnt feel as cold to me, just the perfect temperature.

"No, dont ever leave me" I said with a grin.

Ashton grinned wider "I wont, now that I'm back I wont ever leaver you again, I promise" he replied staring into my eyes.

I felt myself blush as he studied my face and I couldnt help but feel happiness in me.

I stared at Ashton and suddenly grew confused, the happiness left me slowly.

Wait a minute, why is Ashton here? He's gone! Isnt Ashton supposed to be gone? He broke up with me, he left me, he didnt want me anymore, so why is he here right now? On top of me? And...why can I touch him? I usually cant touch him, I thought in my head.

Ashton stared down at me with a smile and he gently kissed my forehead leaving me looking at him confused "Ashton wait, arent you supposed to be gone?" I said quietly and confused.

"Im here now" he whispered back with a small smile.

I frowned even more confused,

But why can I touch you? Usually I cant even move when you come back to me, I wanted to say slowly but I didnt as I  tried to process this. Jade why are you questioning everything, I asked myself.

Wait I dont get it, Ashton is supposed to be gone, I thought confused. I wanted to ask him why he was back, if he didnt remember that he had broken up with me but I felt scared that if I pointed it out to him he would leave me and think I had gotten over him.

"You crazy girl, why would you try killing yourself over this stupid vampire? Why Jade? Im not worth it" Ashton said looking at me with a disappointed look on his face but he couldnt keep the smile off his face.

I stared at him with a frown and suddenly grew very scared "How did you know that?" I asked.

This wasnt making any sense!

Suddenly I felt a huge weight on me, but it wasnt Ashton, his weight wasnt on me, it was something else. Ashton was suddenly gone and the forest had turned even darker and creepier, it almost looked gray. I stood up immediately searching with my eyes for Ashton.

I looked around me, everything was dead. The trees were all dead, the grass that had been under me was now nothing but dirt, crows croaked on the branches of the dead trees and I felt a huge fear run down my spine.