Chapter 12

A:N/ Hello guys, sorry that I've taken a while to update! I've been busy with finals and exams but I had the chance to write this chapter, hope you like it, I know it's nothing new and not much but it's better than nothing right? Thank you for reading and sorry for mistakes <3

Chapter 12

Jace P.O.V

"Ashton man stop doing this" I said calmly watching as every inch of his body stiffened, he stood very still for a few seconds just watching over the scene in front of his eyes.

Or down was more like it.

We were both out hunting, the afternoon was normal, everything was going perfect. I was trying to keep Ashton away from the waterfall, I had caught Jade's scent earlier mixed with a werewolf's and I was very sure Ashton wasnt going to like that one bit. So I tried keeping him as far away as possible from the damn waterfall but I guess either Jade's scent is very strong or his senses are way more alert because when Jade's scent filled the whole forest it made Ashton snap his head towards the direction of the waterfall and he almost lost it! He literally almost did! He took off running faster than the devil himself towards the waterfall. His eyes were such a bright red Im very sure they would shine if we were in the dark and it would give a heart attack to anyone who saw them.

I knew he wasnt going to hurt her, but we were out hunting, I knew he was still thirsty and the deers's blood we had been feeding on wasnt very satisfying, and to mention Jade's scent smelled wonderful, even to me, it smells so.... well delicious wouldnt be quite the word.

Luckily I had stopped that crazy vampire before he did anything stupid and zoomed after him trying to stop him from trespassing the lands and going to her.

Trust me Ashton is that crazy he would do something stupid like that.

I was worried he would freak out when he saw Jade with that werewolf friend of hers, I was surprised he hadnt noticed his scent mixed with hers, maybe hers was more overwhelming than his or maybe Ashton was simply focusing more on her scent.

When we had stopped in front of the waterfall Ashton had noticed the other scent and looked down at the scene to find Jade and her werewolf friend, Drake I think, swimming in the waterfall.

And like I had predicted, he didnt like it one bit.

I could tell jealousy was spreading over him like venom. His eyes turned black as the night in less than two seconds and I could tell he was fighting hard to stay in control.

I flickered my eyes to his watching him as he didnt move for a while, he stood completely still, his dark eyes roaming everywhere.

I could see his jaw tightened and I heard a low hiss that made me shake my head and smirk.

Jeez Ashton was still so possessive of Jade even though she wasnt his anymore.

"Ashton man stop" I said trying to get him to look away from those two.

"Stop what?" he barely chocked out not moving an inch.

"Stop looking at them!" I hissed trying to pull him away.

He didnt even move a millimeter and he growled so loudly I let go immediately before he snapped his teeth at me, I knew when Ashton got like this he was worse than a pregnant female shifter!

"Them!? Them? Im looking at her only! No one is looking at that...mutt!" he hissed angrily, his tone so harsh and cold you would think he was another person speaking with so much hate and anger.

"Ashton you knew this could happen" I smirked using the I told you so tone.

"Yeah I know that" he growled back gulping.