Chapter 1

All rights reserved

COPYRIGHT: This story "My Dark Side" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers, content within blogs, and social networks) is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Dawson Sasha) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

*******************************

A:N/ Dun Dun Dun! It's here! The sequel to The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes the Sweetest is here! This new book is called My Dark Side and it will be basically about the life Jade goes on after Ashton leaves, I will be using a lot of old things from the last book so I recomend that if you havent read the first book yet read it because you will seriously be confused if you havent read it, this book is basically the continuation of the other one. Anyways enjoy reading and dont forget to read the authors note at the end of the chapter. Sorry for any mistakes and I hope you enjoy ;)

***********************************************

Pic of Jade on the side ---------->

***********************************************

People change.

Even though others always tell you not to, people will always change.

Everyone always tell you never to change, kids write on your yearbook "This year was fun, never change, your a great fun person blah blah blah".

Friends are always telling you never to change.

Adults are always telling you not to change.

Even family tells you not to change.

 But people do change.

Kids are growing up and changing. I bet you, you arent the same immature girl you were once in middle school. You cant compare yourself to her now that you are a senior in high school.

People are always saying they will change.

Some people change because of a heartbreak. Some people change because they are hurt, others are tired of being stupid, other just want something different in their lives.

People are always telling you not to change.

But change is good right?

Some people change for good, others for bad.

Me?

I changed for worse.

I cant tell you I'm the same person I was 6 months ago. I cant say I'm the same happy girl who liked to go shopping and dress cute to go to parties. I'm not the same girl that once sang along to music in the car or who truly laughed about something someone said.

Im not the same girl who adored stuffed animals, who liked to wander around in the forest and look at the beauty hidden past the trees, who liked to go out with friends and have fun.

Im not the same girl who smiled. I've forgotten how to smile, I've forgotten what safety feels like, I've forgotten what the feeling of love brings.

I've forgotten what love is.

One thing I know for sure, love...love isnt good. Love only brings heart brake, it leaves you devastated, you find your heart being so happy you feel like it can swell up with so much happiness and burst through your chest, but then love leaves and all you have is a shattered heart.