Chapter 2

Hey guys second chapter here :) hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes! Everyone remembers the old characters and everything right? No confusion right? Haha hopefully not, but if any doubt I'll be happy to clear it up! Thanks for reading :)

Pic of Tommy on the side ------>

Recap:

I soon enough felt the cold breeze vampires make when they run, I got goosebumps and the hairs on the back of my neck raised when I heard an incredible voice speak

"Well well well, if it isnt the alpha's daughter that has returned to the forbidden lands."

Jade P.O.V

I looked up to find a very gorgeous looking Jace a couple of feet away from me. I smiled widely as I saw him, my lips had suddenly remembered how to smile correctly, how to smile with a reason actually. I gave him a real smile, a smile that reached my eyes actually.

I could see that he hadnt changed at all since the last time I saw him, of course why would he though he's a vampire that will get to live forever and ever. His dark brown hair was still the same color, his eyes were a light golden color, the color was astonishing to my own eyes, it was such a beautiful creamy color, his skin still looked beautiful as always and I bet it would be very cold.

"Jace!" I said happily jumping up and running to his outstretched arms hugging him tightly. That even surprised me, I hated it when people touched me but somehow it wasnt like that this moment. I yearned to hug him, to feel his cold vampire skin against mine.

"Hey Jade how've you been human? I've missed you so much!" Jace said hugging me tightly to him. I smiled happily for the first time in a long time. Jace's cool arms wrapped around me, it almost made me feel like....like if he were hugging me.

Suddenly I felt happy, the happiest I had felt in a really long time which was something new to me. I didnt feel my skin crawl, I happily welcomed the feeling of warmth that passed through me which was very strange. My heart started to thump faster with happiness as I thought it was him hugging me and not actually Jace.

I pulled back and smiled up at him, smiling seemed like the most natural thing in the world now!

"Long time no see Jace! How have you been?" I asked him smiling down at my feet. Jeez why couldnt I stop smiling? Was it because for a moment I thought it had been him?

Probably, my cells and heart were going crazy right now!

"I've been good, but what happened to you Jade? You stopped visiting and you never called me also! What happened to you? Boy am I glad to see you human!" Jace rambled smiling widely, he gave me another gentle hug which made my heart start beating fast and hard again as my body felt his cool arms wrapped around me.

He pulled back and I shrugged crossing my arms trying to control my fast beating heart, it was really embarrassing knowing that Jace could hear it.

"It's been a while" I agreed "How'd you know it was me who came?" I added looking into his golden honey colored eyes. "Your not wearing the chemical thing so your scent is everywhere in the forest Jade, you should really put it on if you want to come visit. Wouldnt want another vampire finding you right? Besides I smelled your blood earlier. What were you thinking seriously human? Cutting yourself in the middle of a vampire field with no protection at all or anything." he said seriously and looking at me disapprovingly.

I shrugged "It wasnt like that, I pinched my finger with a thorn but I healed fast, I didnt really think I would be able to attract many vampires, that is if there is any around" I said giving him a sheepish smile.