affair ; jack gilinsky

Bởi simplyomaha

a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - © all rights reserve... Xem Thêm

A F F A I R
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
SECOND BOOK
SEQUEL UPDATE

FORTY

22.9K 573 234
Bởi simplyomaha

savannah's pov

rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, i walked out through my bedroom door and took a moment to pause and think about last night.

i stared over my shoulder at jack's head peacefully buried in one of my pillows as the bed sheet sat on his waist, showing off his muscular back. i smiled helplessly, quickly reminding myself that i did the right thing since tiny doubts were begin to wash over my mind.

as i began to close the door, my nose scrunched up at the smell of food waving around in the air. i followed the scent, with jack's shirt still draped over my body, and finally saw the cause; lauren stood over the stove in the kitchen with a spatula in her hand, and turned at the sound of my footsteps.

"hey, i can see that you got through a whole lot of packing last night" she smiled, but my attention was mainly focused on the omelettes she was preparing.

"yeah, i did. a lot happened last night actually" i began, before i felt a pair of hands attach to my waist. jack gave me a smile and tried to share a passionate good-morning kiss, although i resulted into a quick peck due to lauren watching our every move.

she stared blankly at the both of us - opening and closing her mouth to find her next words, but i awkwardly stared back and allowed her to take her time.

"am-am i missing something?" she finally spoke, but i still resulted into simply smiling at her as she pointed the spatula at me. "you, have a lot of explaining to do".

"good morning to you too, lauren" jack said to her just as he turned my body to face him. "babe, i'm going to start heading home now".

"aw, please stay for breakfast at least" i dropped my bottom lip and he chuckled, then used his thumb to gently bring it back up.

"i would because it looks delicious, but i have work," he explained and kissed the top of my head. "but we can talk about everything later?".

i smiled and nodded my head, "okay, i'll come over".

"great" he cupped my head with his hands and placed a kiss on my lips, while emphasising the noise, before leaving the kitchen to go and get dressed.

"come on, grab some breakfast and start from the top" lauren gestured and i took a small sigh, since i knew that this was going to be a long story.

***

i bought the rim of the glass to my lips to take a sip of my orange juice, as i'd just finished explaining everything to lauren.

"wow, are you sure?" she questioned for probably the fourth time. "i mean, you and dylan seemed pretty genuine to me".

i huffed and scratched my head lightly, "i know, that's exactly what i thought. but when i kissed jack last night, the way i felt was crazy. it just made me realise that i never stopped loving him".

"and where does that leave your feelings for dylan?".

i finished up the last bite of my food and tried to chew it as fast as i could before speaking again, "i love him, i care about him, but the way i do is completely different with jack, and i just think this way is what's right for me".

"well you do seem happy, really happy. so as your best friend, i approve" lauren gently squeezed my hand and i returned the gesture. "but, if that soon-to-be ex wife of his comes crawling back into the picture and he turns into a complete asshole again, you know that i'll be the first to kick him where the sun don't shine".

i laughed at her savage threat and stood with my empty plate and glass to place them in the sink.

"oh and i forgot to ask about london," lauren suddenly mentioned. "dylan obviously won't be joining you, so...."

"jack decided that he wants to come with me instead" i happily grinned.

"you're so lucky, you have two guys who are willing to move to a different country with you," she said and stood up to help me start washing the dishes. "i wonder if zayn would ever do that for me".

i watched lauren go into a tiny daze of her thoughts, but i just playfully shook my head because this is usually what happens in her relationships.

she always expects to have the exact same as what other couples have - so she starts to get paranoid if her boyfriend isn't meeting those standards, then they argue, they break up and then a new guy eventually comes along.

this is probably what happened with ashton, but i know that she'd be reluctant to tell me since i'm way too familiar with the routine.

i started scrubbing the two plates and handed them to lauren to dry. "you know what, i'm gonna call him and ask" she quickly announced.

i immediately grabbed her phone before she could and held it behind my back, "this isn't good for you, lauren. you need to just let things happen naturally than forcing things on the both of you".

she ignored my words and tried to dodge for her phone, "but, it'll be good to know where our relationship is at the moment" she childishly moaned.

"you're gonna be late for work, lo" i sang, as she finally gave up and crossed her arms.

"i don't care. it's my first day without you, so they should understand that i'm grieving at the moment".

i chuckled as i backed out of the kitchen, being sure to take her phone with me, "you're such a drama queen, but that's why i love you" i called out and turned on my heels to go and have a hot shower.

***

jack's pov

i turned into my street and drove a few houses down to mine - i was completely exhausted from work and simply wanted to get in the shower and wait for savannah to come over soon.

although as my car pulled up into my driveway, i noticed someone sitting on my doorstep. i did a double-take from the wheel and to the person, as i slowly began recognising who they were.

i stepped out of my car with my briefcase and jacket over my arm, and approached them, "madison, what are you doing here? why are you crying?".

she stood up on her heels and wiped her eyes with a tissue, "i'm in trouble, jack and i need your help".

i stared at her blankly as i tried to imagine what sort of trouble she could possibly be in or how bad it must be if she's actually coming to beg me for help.

i let her into my house first and shut the door behind me, before settling down my things, "what sort of trouble?" i inquired.

"well, you know all that jewellery that you let me keep? wesley suggested that we sold some of them for some extra cash to start our lives together. but then wesley started gambling a little, then a little turned into a lot" she explained as i stood over her with my arms folded across my chest.

"and now we owe these guys some money and..."

"woah, woah, woah, woah," i immediately stopped her. "you want me to give you some money? infact more money?".

"wesley's gone to chicago to try and get some and he told me not to worry, but i know that these guys are bad news and i just couldn't sit back and do nothing" madison panicked with her top lip held between her teeth.

i scratched the back of my head and sighed, "madison, this is just really bad timing. savannah's coming over soon and-".

"i just need some cash to help pay those men back and then i promise i'll pay you back, jack. okay, i promise" she genuinely pleaded with her hands together and i narrowed my brows, while deciding on how i was going to go about this.

"but imagine how bad it will look if i loan my ex wife some money" i circled around her and made my way towards the stairs.

"ex?" she offendedly cocked her brow and followed my movements. "technically, we're still married".

"separated, divorced, whatever but savannah and i just got back on track and i just can't risk-" madison frustratedly used both hands to push her hair back and it only took one blink for a tear to fall again.

"do you really think i would have come here if i wasn't desperate?" she began to raise her voice. "i am pathetically begging for help from the guy who fucking cheated on me, because i've seen what these guys can do and i'm scared and i have no one else, jack. no one".

the redness of her eyes and falling tears were edging me closer to a decision - she is technically still my wife and regardless of how much i love savannah, madison was a huge part of my life too.

"...how much?" i took my cheque book out of my briefcase and flipped a page open with a pen ready to sign.

"five grand" she responded and i helplessly choked out a laugh.

"you're kidding, right?" she kept quiet. "when do you need it by?".

"as soon as possible".

i ran my fingers through my hair and bought them down to rub my chin, "the earliest that i can probably give it to you by is in two days, mads".

"that's fine. at least it's something" she spoke with a tiny smile growing across her pink lips. "thank you and i'm sorry for being like this, i just-"

my head snapped back at the sound of the doorbell ringing. "shit, that must be savannah, uh..." i walked over and opened the door, because hesitating would just make the situation worse.

savannah pecked my lips and instantly started to enter the house, "hey, so i was thinking that-" she glanced at madison standing by the staircase, and then quickly back at me.

a slight worry grew in her eyes, "what's this?" savannah asked, which immediately told me that i had to step in.

"no it's all good, i promise. madison was just leaving" i quickly answered and took held of the door knob to open it again.

"yeah, i actually was. so, i'll see you later, jack" she gave me one last thank you smile as she exited, then i shut the door behind her before turning back to savannah.

my heart leaped for a few seconds as i could only imagine her getting the wrong idea about madison and i.

but she took a step forward and gently slid her hands across my chest, then up to locking them behind my neck. "i'm not gonna ask you why she was here, because i trust you" she spoke, as if reading my exact thoughts.

i smiled with relief and brushed her hair out of her face - knowing that just by the way i was looking at her, i was saying that i love her an endless amount of times.

-

sorry for the long wait for an update.

vote, comment and share ily.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9M 69.7K 34
living with a male during my college career was the last thing on my list. + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #8
4.3K 110 33
Hi I am Briana T Gilinsky.... yes the sister of Jack Gilinsky. I dated Matthew Espinosa. It didn't end well because I had feelings for Cameron Dallas...
317K 10.7K 94
❝sorry, but i think u got the wrong number❞ copyrights towards ©sinnerbaby, 2016 highest rank: #28 in fanfiction
1.5M 37.4K 23
"that mouth of yours is too dirty for that pretty face." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #6