Aphmau the Renegade

By Llama_Derp

Aphmau left Pheonix Drop and leaves Laurence in charge. Garroth have into O'kasis but never got married to Ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not A Chapter I'm Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Please Read: The Story Depends On This
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHORS NOTE BECAUSE I NEED TO ADDRESS YOU
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Yeh or Nah?
Chapter 39: Dream
Chapter 40
Chapter Aphmau
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Dream
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey Guys!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
well this is awkward
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
whoops
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
...
For Your Information.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
whoops 2.0
well then.

Chapter 5

1.7K 48 10
By Llama_Derp

"Hello Aphmau" a goddess like voice spoke to me. I was back in the dream version of the Irene Dimension.

"Hello Irene" I smiled at her. "It's been awhile"

"Yes my child it has, I've been watching you and your decisions" she looked like an angry mother.

I sighed and looked down, "Do you think I made the right one?"

"Only you can answer that truthfully, personally I think that you've made the worst decision in your life but this is your life not mine" still sounding like an angry mother.

"Ugh I just didn't feel right when I was the lord, I felt like I didn't belong. Look Laurence made plenty of improvements to the town that I could only think of! He's a way better lord than I would have ever been." I flopped down on the floor. Irene still looked mad.

"That's not entirely true," she smiled, that's never good, "he built that kingdom from all of your plans before you left. Would you like to see?" I nodded and she walked over to me. She put her hands on my forehead and gave me a flashback scene.

********************FLASHBACK*********************

"Hey Garroth look at this!" Laurence yelled to Garroth, WERE THEY LOOKING THROUGH MY STUFF!

"What is it?" Garroth looked sad like he was going to break any minute. He looks at the papers Laurence handed him. "Looks like she had some plans for the village" he looked to Laurence he was smirking.

"You know what that means?" Laurence asked still smirking.

"Uh not really?" Garroth you idiot.

"I consider this her last request. She would want this village turned into a kingdom. Let's get started cmon!" Laurence starts dragging Garroth to the guard tower. They left before finding the reason I left. Sweet I don't have to worry about them finding my diary. The scene goes blurry.

********************FLASHBACK END****************

"Hmph at least those plans didn't go to waste" I shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"It that all you have to say?!" She looked shocked at my reaction.

"Yup," I stood up, "can I go back now?" I wanted to leave.

"Fine, good luck my child, I'll see you soon" I saluted her and I was back in my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2K 27
F/N ran away from her village Fireheart after Zane killed her family. Her brother had disappeared mysteriously a year before. Then, she comes to Phoe...
293 12 11
Hai! So, I've been working on this for a while now and I wanted to see what you thought! You already know the characters that belong to Aphmau, so th...
18.4K 639 38
After one of her villagers had been shot by an arrow, the Lord of the village Pheonix Drop reached out to an old friend. Y/n was the sister of Aphmau...
24.7K 486 29
zane and laurence start to develope feelings for eachother but someone else likes laurence , will they work out together? will zane ever find love ? ...