High school DXD The path of t...

By Damowatling

This a story of Issei's early awakening after his parents are tragically murdered when he was only 11 years o... More

Chapter 1 the birth of the red dragon emperor!
Chapter 2 Introducing Rias Gremory
Chapter 3 The rampaging Stray devil
Chapter 4 The red dragon emperor!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 times of peace
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Yuuto returns
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 Let's clean the pool!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 The priestess of lightning vs the ruin princess
Chapter 27 The Heart of a Dragon!
Chapter 28 This ends now!
Author note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 The crimson saviour!
Chapter 31 Blunt sword
Chapter 32 Koneko's shadow. Release your power!
Chapter 33 I've missed you Shirone
Chapter 34 Cat fight! The Nekomata siblings
Chapter 35 Get ready for the Kuoh academy sports festival! He's my Issei!
Chapter 36 Go for the gold Kuoh Academy!
Chapter 37 the darkness behind the door
Chapter 38 you picked the wrong day to piss me off!
Chapter 39 The Gremories vs the Crime force dragon!
Chapter 40 Holy demonic light vs chaotic despair!
Chapter 41 A mask to cover up the sadness
Chapter 42 The dark wings which ensnare her heart
Chapter 43 One year with the Gremories! Issei's big surprise!
Chapter 44 Euclid's master plan. I won't let you hurt my fiancee!
Chapter 45 Rias Gremory has fallen? Issei's tough decision!
Chapter 46 Issei's heavy gamble!
Chapter 47 Hail to the new king! A crash of crimson
Chapter 48 the master and his servant

Chapter 19

6.1K 102 27
By Damowatling

Chapter 19 Are you glad you met me?

Rias awoke, getting herself out of bed at a slow pace. The crimson princess was unable to find the motivation to start the day because of two reasons. The first reason being today was the day she has been dreading all week. Class review day.

It wasn't that she didn't want to see her dad today far from it. It was more the fact that when her dad and brother attend these class review sessions, they incredibly embarrass her by recording her and making her feel uneasy.

However, despite Rias' lower expectations for the day, the second reason was more painful and made her feel empty. For the first time in ages, Rias woke alone without having the luxury of using Issei as a body pillow and seeing him as soon as she opened her eyes. Last night the house was crowded with people and she was forcibly shut out of Issei's room by her older brother. As a result, she slept alone whilst Akeno and Asia took possession of the other spare room.

Rias sighed heavily finally deciding to get dressed and prepare herself for the storm she was jumping into today.

Rias suddenly perked up when she caught the scent of Issei's cooking. The crimson haired girl smiled as she followed the remarkable scent coming from downstairs. Rias joined the others at the table taking a seat next to Akeno and opposite her brother.

"Good morning Rias, did you sleep well?" Sirzechs said slightly irritating her.

Rias ignored her older brother and suddenly smiled when Issei came into the room.

"Ah Rias. Good morning. You're just in time here's your breakfast." Issei said placing her plate down and a cup of coffee to help wake her up.

"Thank you Issei it looks good." Rias said trying her best not to salivate in reaction to the delicious fragrance.

"So Lord Sirzechs, you said you had an announcement to make when we were all present." Akeno said making Sirzechs put down his cup and clear his throat.

"Yes. Rias, I have decided to use Kuoh academy as the venue for the upcoming meeting of the leaders summit." The red haired man said making Rias almost spit out her coffee.

"What are you saying big brother? Why at our school?" Rias replied fully curious to her brother's intentions.

"It's the perfect place for it Rias. Anyway eat your breakfast. I want to see you all lively whilst you take part in your studies today." Sirzechs replied.

"Jeez you're the demon lord; you can't just abandon your work for this open homeroom." Rias said showing her discomfort.

"Ahh but this also counts as work to Rias." Sirzechs said with a grin making her pout and resume her breakfast.

"Damn it Grayfia, why did you have to remind him." Rias muttered to herself dreading what was to come.

Rias felt as if her feet were made of concrete slabs as she slowly travelled to school. Feeling even more unmotivated to go to school with every step she took.

For once she was not walking alongside Issei on their journey to school and because of this her mind began to wonder.

"What does Issei think of me? Does he just see me as his master? I don't know if I'll ever be able to truly stay beside him as a woman. Akeno has gotten closer to him now. Hyoudou Issei, just what do you think of me really?" Rias thought to herself.

All of a sudden, Rias snapped back to reality when she felt a muscular hand grip her own.

"It will be okay Rias."

"Issei"

"I know your older brother can be embarrassing, but just try to enjoy yourself today like any other day. Don't worry i'm here for you president Rias. So let's go to school okay?" Issei said with a huge grin which magically brightened Rias' mood.

"Thank you Issei, you really are my Issei. Come on let's go." Rias said taking Issei's hand and running towards Asia and Akeno.

"That's right, this is when I feel the most comfortable and happy. When I hold his hand. When I stand by his side. And I swear I will never let anyone take him away from me." Rias thought to herself as they neared the school gates.

"Yo Hyoudou!" a voice said in the distance.

"Hey Saji, what's up?" Issei said to the blonde student council worker who was now in front of him.

"I was asked by the student council president to request your assistance in the martial arts club open house this morning." Saji replied.

"Huh? Why me? Isn't there already a captain of the martial arts group?" Issei asked still confused as to why he was being asked this.

"That's true but it turns out he has come down with the flu today and loads of parents have come to view the open house for the martial arts class. But the club needs a high ranking martial artist to spar with." Saji replied finally making sense to Issei now.

"I see. Well if you're happy with me, I will support you."

"Awesome! I knew I could count on you Hyoudou." Saji said now looking at the three girls as he began to take Issei away.

"Sorry ladies, the student council is borrowing Issei for a while so we'll be going on ahead." Saji said practically rushing Issei along now.

And just like that, Issei had been separated from the trio of girls he was moments ago walking to school with. Leaving an upset and irritated Rias behind him.

"Jeez it's no fair. Why did Sona have to choose Issei to do it." Rias said making Akeno grin.

"Oh my, aren't you getting too possessive of Issei kun Rias?" Akeno said making Rias blush and snap back at her.

"I am Issei's master and he is my cute and powerful pawn. I have every right to want to spend as much time with him as possible." Rias replied back feeling upset that once again Issei was taken from her.

"I understand how the president feels. We didn't get to sleep with Issei san in his bed last night so I also feel lonely." Asia said trying to hide her burning red face now.

Elsewhere, Hyoudou Issei had now arrived at the gymnasium where the practical open house was being held. It didn't take Issei long to gear and be ready to take part in this sparring session.

The red dragon emperor emerged from the changing room and stepped into the hall ready to begin. Issei was given a special unique outfit to wear. Unlike the other members of the martial arts club, Issei's gi was a red one much like the colour of his sacred gear. The gi was sleeveless much to the joy of the female spectators who could clearly see his muscular biceps. On the back of his top, there was a black Asian dragon embedded on it much to Issei's liking to the design of his gi.

The first thing Issei noticed when he finally reached the mats, was the amount of contestants who were here to fight against him and the fact that not all of them were members of the club. In fact the majority of willing volunteers were angered boys in his class who were jealous of his insane popularity with the girls including the famous perverted duo Matsuda and Motohama.

Issei sighed hearing them silently curse him as he took his place as substitute captain. However, the hall was far from silent as many of Issei's groupies had gathered to cheer him on.

"Kya! Issei sama!"

"Do your best Kuoh prince!"

"Alright everyone settle down. Open house is about to begin. Well then without further ado let's get this sparring session under way. Begin!" The referee said commencing the class.

"Okay who's first?" Issei said taking a fighting stance.

"I am Takashi Satoshi. Issei sempai, please spar with me first!" The first student said bowing in respect to his upperclassman.

Issei smiled liking the look of resolve in this man's eyes and his desire to be taught.

"Of course. Now come at me with everything you have got!" Issei said preparing for the attacker.

Takashi let out a battle cry and charged the talented instructor.

The fight was now underway after Takashi let out the first punch. Issei evaded the punch and then countered the off guard student with a dynamic side kick to his chest. Takashi was flabbergasted with how fast the fight was finished after he was sent flying into the air and knocked out of bounds by the talented fighter.

A huge chorus of cheers sounded out in the hall after the victory was declared to the young brown haired teen.

"Kya Issei senpai is so strong!" An energetic screamed getting excited after seeing Issei's lightning quick win.

"Fight Issei Kun!" another girl said eager for more.

Issei easily dispatched fighter after fighter being both careful to end the fight in one strike and to monitor his strength.

"How about that folks?! Hyoudou Issei has taken on 10 contestants and hasn't even broken a sweat yet in this exciting event." Saji said taking on the role of the sparring sessions guest announcer.

Matsuda and Motohama could not take this sitting down anymore as they did not wait for an invitation and both charged Issei at the same time.

Infused with rage and hatred towards Issei, the pair's moves were sloppy and uncoordinated making it beyond easy for Issei to dodge them.

Issei sighed realising the two were not fighting seriously as they kept attempting to pull down his trousers in an attempt to humiliate him in front of all these people. Issei decided it would be best to end this quickly to avoid accidentally hurting the pair.

The bald headed male tried punching Issei in the face but it came no where near making contact after Issei stepped to the side and entered into the students close quarters. And with that the student's role in this fight would be finished. Issei used this moment to drive a punch into the startled males gut with just enough force to render him from continuing.

"Issei sama look out!"

"That's not fair you damn cheater!"

Issei turned his head and instantly spotted Motohama coming up behind him with a wooden chair.

"Ha-ha try defending against this Kuoh prince!" Motohama said with an arrogant grin.

Issei reacted instantly shocking the crowd and frightening the chair wielder when he effortlessly smashed the chair into pieces with his magnificent 360 tornado kick.

"Ahhh! I admit defeat! I surrender!" He yelled getting down on his knees after Issei stopped his sly surprise attack.

Issei returned to the middle of the mat and waited patiently for his next opponent. Suddenly, Issei looked up when he saw a student wearing a different uniform to the rest. This fighter wore a dark blue gi and made no hesitation when he walked onto the mat.

"Oh it looks like we have one more challenger for Hyoudou Issei." Saji said noticing the sparring session was not over yet.

"Nice to finally meet you Hyoudou Issei. My name is Ryuu Tatsuo I just transferred here today but I've already heard so much about you. Please give me a good fight." Ryuu said getting into his own stance.

Ryuu Tatsuo was just about the same height and age as Issei. His hair like Kiba's is golden blonde but spiked up. His eyes were a mysterious emerald green.

"Begin!" The referee shouted commencing the match.

Ryuu made the first move in this battle aiming a roundhouse kick at Issei's head. Issei blocked the kick and then countered with a punch to his chest. Unfortunately Ryuu caught the punch and then attempted to throw Issei over his shoulder. Issei was lifted off the ground but managed to kick Ryuu in the chest whilst he was being lifted. The kick knocked Ryuu back forcing him to let go of Issei who landed safely on the ground after he quickly rotated his body in mid air. Issei went on the offence this time aiming his own roundhouse quick towards this mysterious fighter. Ryuu mirrored Issei's move and blocked his kick with his own reverse roundhouse kick. Issei grinned quickly backing away and charging in again.

"Point Hyoudou Issei!" The referee announced after Issei successfully managed to land his side kick into Ryuu's chest.

"Do your best Issei senpai!"

"Fight!"

Issei and Ryuu broke off from each other and then charged at each other once again. The crowd watched the fight with their mouths wide open unable to comprehend the speed the two martial artists were fighting at. Issei pressed on further trying his best as he switched constantly from offence and defence. With every punch they threw out, their opponent either guarded or evaded against the strike. To the regular human eyes, this fight would give off the appearance that the fighters possessed more than two arms as they struck with them so swiftly and powerfully.

Unfortunately, this time Issei was struck in the gut by Ryuu's dynamic punch awarding him a point.

With the score tied, the two fighters got serious.

"It's time I got serious!" Issei said removing his top to the female spectators delight as they marvelled at his well built form.

The red dragon emperor and this mysterious fighter fought on like true warriors each refusing to back down against their opponent. Ryuu once again tried to hit Issei with an iron fist. However, this time Issei tried a different strategy and gave off the appearance he slipped. Then when his plan worked like a charm, Issei suddenly took action and from the ground struck Ryuu with a swift kick to his gut. Issei wasn't done yet though. After his kick connected perfectly, with his foot still pressed into Ryuu's gut used his limited power to throw Ryuu over his body and made him hit the mat back first.

"Point Hyoudou Issei! The victor is Hyoudou Issei!" The referee announced making the crowd go wild.

Issei went over to Ryuu and offered a hand out to him. Ryuu smiled and took it gladly.

"Great fight Ryuu. You're very skilled." Issei said with a smile.

"And so are you. The rumours about you being gifted in the martial arts were in fact true. But I wonder how you would do against me if we went all out with our sacred gears. Farewell red dragon emperor." Ryuu said leaving the gym and also leaving a stunned Issei in the process.

"Enjoy what you have while it lasts Hyoudou Issei. Because soon you will lose everything." Ryuu said after he eventually got outside.

Just as Issei was about to return to the locker room, he realised that his top had gone missing. Little did he know, Kiryuu was behind all of this. Issei shrugged it off and proceeded towards the changing to get ready for open class in his classroom.

Kiryuu grinned now her stand was built and fully stocked.

"Step right up ladies! I've got Hyoudou Issei merchandise here! I've got pictures of him fighting and in the locker room and even his top he just wore during the tournament. And for a limited time only, I have video footage of his sparring class." Kiryuu shouted getting Rias' attention.

"What is all this?" Rias said noticing the stand she was monitoring.

"Ahh Rias senpai, i'm selling Hyoudou merchandise are you interested?" Kiryuu said with a smirk upon her face.

"Of course not. I just wanted to see what the stand was." Rias said trying her best to play off she wasn't interested despite the fact she really wanted it.

Kiryuu grinned knowing full well that Rias was interested in Issei after she caught glimpses of Rias staring at Issei with any opportunity that passed her by.

Just as Rias was on the verge of walking away, a huge crowd of girls suddenly surrounded the stand.

"What?! A stand of Hyoudou Issei merchandise!" One girl said as she reached into her bag for her purse.

"As expected of Kiryuu!" Another girl said doing the same as the previous girl.

Kiryuu looked over at Rias who was starting to look uneasy and grinned once again.

"Step right up ladies! For an offer you cannot refuse! For one lucky girl, I am offering our very own princes previously worn martial arts gi and some snap shots of our beloved Hyoudou both of him fighting and some cheeky pictures of him whilst he is changing!" Kiryuu said holding out the photographs in her hand.

"Kyaa!" All the girls screamed in unison showing off an obvious desire for this bargain sale.

Rias looked on both upset and irritated as this previously quite stand had transformed into an all out bidding war for her cute pawns snap shots and clothing.

"100 Yen!" One girl said starting the bidding war.

"200 yen! The second said eager to fight for this prize.

"3,000 Yen!" A third girl said joining in with the fun.

"10,00 Yen!" The final girl said finally bringing out a huge silence within the crowd.

"Oh! It seems we may have a winner. Any other bidders?"

"Okay then going once."

"Going twice."

"And so...."

"35,000 Yen!" Rias screamed with her face as red as her hair

"And sold to third year Rias Gremory!" Kiryuu said with a cheeky grin after teasing her senpai like that.

"No fair I really wanted that" One girl said putting her purse back in her bag.

"As expected of big sister Rias." Another girl said as Rias walked past her to collect her prize.

Rias wasted no time loitering around as she raced off to an isolated location. Where she used her magic to store Issei's clothing she obtained into a secret space and then placed the photo's inside as well except one. Rias examined the photo closely as it was a picture of Issei caught smiling his signature grin which always made her heart beat faster. The crimson princess held the photo close to her chest and then stuffed it inside her purse placing it back in her bag with a smile on her face. Knowing that this would help make the open house a lot easier to get through today.

Fortunately for Rias though, her open house wasn't the first for Sirzechs to visit as he now made his way to Issei's classroom.

Just before class begun, Kiryuu came up to Asia and gave her a picture of Issei smiling as he claimed victory in the sparring match against Ryuu making Asia blush and smile.

"Thank you Kiryuu san!" Asia said feeling over the moon after receiving such a gift.

"You're welcome. Do your best Asia." Kiryuu whispered in her ear as she took her seat.

Issei, Asia and Xenovia were now all sitting in the classroom with the parents at the back waiting for their teacher to announce what they were going to be doing today.

"Okay today for this open house study, we are going to study the fine arts. You may either paint or mould clay. Anything is okay so let your imaginations run wild.

Asia and Xenovia collected some clay and began to mould what their imaginations could create.

Issei on the other hand, decided to paint feeling he could express himself further by doing so.

Issei began to paint knowing full well what his picture would be of. A smile appeared on the Sekiryutei's face when a certain crimson haired girl came into his mind. Issei pictured her gorgeous and gentle smile. Her long beautiful cascading hair. Suddenly, Issei began to remember last night when Akeno and Rias came into his room and started making his head dizzy with the surprise skin ship session he endured. He was then reminded of Rias in particular, her breasts were so soft and almost drove him over the edge to the point where if Sirzechs didn't come in when he did, he would have lost to his desires and taken her there and then.

"Rias' boobs were so soft." Issei thought to himself snapping back into reality after twenty minutes and when he heard murmurs around him.

"Hyoudou Kun?!" Issei's teacher said getting Issei's attention.

"Yes sir what's the ma...." Issei said suddenly stunned by the painting he unconsciously created.

Issei had painted a picture of Rias under a rushing waterfall with beautiful garden scenery of flowers around her. Issei's thoughts of Rias' naked form had come to life on his canvas as her long majestic hair was the only form of censorship denying access to her stunning body.

"Magnificent Hyoudou Kun! Truly a work of art!" Issei's teacher said completely stunned by such a work of art.

"Is that big sister Rias? Wow Hyoudou has painted her beauty perfectly!" One girl said amazed by another of Issei's hidden traits.

"Hey Hyoudou Kun, I will give you 3,000 yen for that painting." A male with a lecherous look in his eyes said as he gazed immaturely at Issei's painting.

"Forget that lame offer I'll give you 7,000 yen! For the painting of Rias senpai's naked body!" Motohama said making the girls glare at him.

"Get away from Issei sama's work of art you lewd beasts! Who knows what you would do with it!" A female student said standing in front of Issei's painting to protect its innocence.

"That's right, big sister Rias is the only person who deserves this painting not you perverts!" Another girl said making the boys angry now.

Asia was moulding her clay into the form of a little dragon like her familiar Rassei that she got a few months ago. And Xenovia was listening intently of the commotion occurring in the classroom.

"I see now Asia, open stay classes are very lively and loud." Xenovia stated feeling proud and amazed by her analysis.

"Well I guess you could say that." Asia said with a smile.

Meanwhile Sirzechs was grinning at the back of the classroom after he saw so many class mates gathering around Issei helping him forget the dark times Issei faced before.

After an extremely hectic open class session, Issei found his master sitting on her own in the shade.

"Oh Issei, what brings you here?" Rias said looking at the item Issei was holding.

"I just wanted to give you this." Issei said handing her the painting.

In seconds, Rias' reddened and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Issei, did you paint this?" Rias said amazed by the portrait of herself.

"Yeah, I did it in class and you were on my mind." Issei said scratching his hair to show he was slightly embarrassed.

"It's done very well. How did you learn to paint like this?" Rias said curious to Issei's hidden talent.

"Well you see when I lost my parents and your older brother took me in, I asked him to find me a teacher who could teach me to paint so I could preserve my parents memory. In the first few years I painted their faces in any spare moment I could take advantage of. I guess I just couldn't let them go at the time. And before I knew it once I picked up the paint brush just recently, you became my inspiration and project." Issei said making Rias smile at him.

"Thank you Issei, I'll treasure it always." Rias said staring once again at the beautiful colours painted of her and the scenery around her.

"Well well, now there is a face I haven't seen in a long time." A hidden voice said startling both Issei and Rias.

Issei's eyes shot wide open as he bowed towards the surprise guest.

"It's been a long time Lord Gremory." Issei said bowing in respect to the current head of the Gremory clan.

"Father?" Rias said looking at him now as well.

Both Issei and Rias stared at a middle-aged looking man with like Sirzechs and Rias crimson red hair which was tied as a loose pony tail with a black hair band. Also like his two children he has bright blue eyes. But unlike Sirzechs, he also has a short red beard. The man wore a smart designed white long sleeved shirt and white trousers.

"Hello Ria tan, you're doing your father proud with your studies and your role as my heir."

"Thank you father, I'm doing my best." Rias said bowing down to him as well.

"And Issei kun, you've grown up to be a fine man. I trust you've been taking care of my daughter?" Lord Gremory said to the bowing Issei making him stand up straight again.

"Absolutely sir, I will never let her experience a single moment of unhappiness. I promise you as her pawn." Issei said with sincerity making Lord Gremory smile.

"I see. I'm counting on you."

"Father, why are you still here? Classes are over now." Rias said curious to hear why.

"Isn't that obvious? Me, Sirzechs and Grayfia are coming back to Issei's house to share our information we have gathered today. So we'll be joining the party. And of course, we'll be showing our recording of you Ria tan in class today." Lord Gremory said making Rias pout and suddenly get a bad feeling.

Rias' suspicions were correct she knew whilst she sat in the front room with her father, her brother, her older sister (Grayfia), Issei and Asia. And she felt like she herself was in the most punishing depths of hell as the video played on the screen.

"See here is Ria tan being asked a question. And she answers it perfectly!" Lord Gremory said to his son as he drunk from another beer can.

"Yeah and here she is looking embarrassed when she see's us filming her." Sirzechs said laughing as he too enjoyed a swig from his cold beverage.

"It is a fathers job to pay attention to his lovely daughter." Lord Gremory said making Rias hold her head in her hands in shame.

"By the way Issei kun, this food is quite delicious." Lord Gremory said being a good cook himself.

"It's an honour to hear you say that Lord Gremory, I went all out so please eat to your hearts content. And let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay more enjoyable." Issei said trying very hard to accommodate his guests.

"Issei kun, from now on you may call me father now that Rias has fallen in love with you." Lord Gremory said making Rias blush.

"Lord Gremory , there is a certain order you have to follow here." Grayfia said making Rias stand up.

"I can't take this anymore! Stupid big brother." Rias said as she ran out the room and up the stairs.

"President." Issei said chasing after her.

"Let's watch Issei's tape next." Sirzechs said pulling out a surprise tape.

"Oh you filmed Issei as well?"

"Yes. And it's quite interesting a must see." Sirzechs said as Issei appeared on the screen in his red gi. Piquing Asia's interest as well as she did not get the chance to see Issei in the gym.

Issei walked up stairs to find Rias sitting with her back up against the door of his room.

"Ummm president, do you want to go inside?" Issei said making Rias nod open the door and collapse head first onto his bed.

"I know they may be embarrassing, but they're just trying to show how much they love you." Issei said making Rias sigh.

"I know. Hey Issei."

"Yes?"

"Are you glad you met me. I'm very happy I met you." Rias said making Issei respond immediately.

"It's an honour! I'm really happy that I met you too! These days I have spent with you have been the happiest times of my life. But...." Issei said making Rias lift her head.

"But? What is it Issei? Just what do you feel for me exactly?" Rias replied eager to hear how he would respond.

"Please forgive me Rias, but I can't keep this to myself anymore. I have to get it off my chest." Issei said making the president sit up and stare at him with her beautiful eyes.

"You see... I... well I'm trying to tell you." Issei said unable to speak the words on his mind.

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you I have always admired you and your kindness. And after that I have felt so honoured to be your servant and part of your family. But this may make you feel angry or you may hate me for saying this. But I can't keep this to myself anymore. For a long time now. For you Rias I have. I have felt a strong desire to protect you. But not just as your pawn or your servant. It's because I'm in love with you Rias! I'm sorry but I can't keep it to myself anymore! I used to spend my days alone. But now I can't even imagine a single day without you Rias. And I know I'm in way over my head for saying all of this to you because I'm just your servant. But I can't keep it inside any longer. I'm really sorry please forgive me." Issei said suddenly stopping himself when he saw the presidents tears flowing.

Rias began to wipe her eyes and hide her face from Issei.

Issei just sat there silently feeling guilty for what he had just done.

"I'm so happy Issei!" Rias said leaping into his chest.

"President?"

"Me too. Issei I love you too! I was so scared that I was drifting further and further away from you and that made me so sad. I thought you didn't care about me. But now I can't hold back either. I love you so much Issei. Ever since you saved me from Raiser and challenged him to protect me. Ever since you set me free from the shackles of just being miss Gremory. With you I can truly feel like just Rias and not just the heir to the Gremory clan." Rias said sitting up to face him.

Issei placed a hand on Rias' cheek and wiped away the tear that was escaping her eye.

"Rias."

Issei leaned in and closed his eyes. Rias feeling the same way mirrored his actions as her heart beated at 100mph.

Their lips neared closer and closer until they finally met in the middle and combined with each other.

The two devils kissed each other passionately in the reflection of the beautiful moon light which shone from the window. Both showing each other the true meaning of their feelings.

"Sorry to interrupt." Sirzechs said knocking on the open door.

"Big brother?! Why?!" Rias said feeling incredibly irritated right now.

"I wanted to chat to you about something. But it looks like you'll have no choice but to call me big brother from now on. Right Issei Kun?" Sirzechs said making Issei speechless.

"Jeez stupid big brother! You always intrude when we want to be alone!" Rias said showing her clear rage now.

"Sorry. Sorry. But I have something to say to you Rias. I think you're ready now."

"What do you mean? Ready for what?" Rias said showing her curiosity now.

"Don't you think it's time you release your other bishop?" Sirzechs said surprising Rias.

"Why now all of a sudden?"

"I believe after how well you did against Kokabiel, that you are finally ready to control your bishops power. So let's do it. Let's break the seal." Sirzechs said leaving Rias speechless and Issei curious to meeting another servant of the Gremory clan.

Okay that's chapter 19 done. Sorry it took so long but I wanted to perfect this chapter. Okay first of all, people may be mad at me for making Issei confess to Rias in this chapter because it's too early or they just dislike my idea. However, the other day inspiration hit me directly and gave me a fantastic idea for an arc that makes this action I took necessary for the chapters I have planned for after Issei's fight with Vali. Don't worry though, Akeno, Asia, Koneko and Xenovia are still going to try go after Issei in fact it's because of Issei and Rias becoming closer that they work harder.

Secondly, I know that I didn't include the scene with Sona's older sister. But after reading reviews that this story is becoming dangerously close to becoming like the anime which I want to avoid so I cut it out. Plus the chapter was becoming very long without it.

Thirdly, I want you guys to vote whether I should do a chapter with the swimming pool and with gaspers training after wards. Or if you want me to skip the swimming pool and just go straight to gaspers training so we can get to Vali and Issei's showdown. Please forgive me if this confession I included ruined the story for you. But I have huge plans for this development in the next arc so please be patient and believe in me. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Well then until the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 177 11
This story isn't your fully typical High School DxD story as the main character may indeed be Issei Hyoudou, but with a twist. While he is still his...
273K 3.7K 40
High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are about Rias, Asia, and Akeno but this ch...
51.3K 702 14
Continuation of my RWBY story "The strongest" Y/N, after his adventure on Remnant, is now into a new world, that is a mystery to him On his quest of...
78.7K 4.1K 70
"From here on out, this is my story. And I'll lead this life however I want to." (Y/N) had read tales about people waking up and finding themselves i...