COD Zombies short stories

By devilishgamergirl

These were just some random short stories and or one shot's as people have called them that were made by me... More

INTRODUCTION!
We are Broken (Misty X Marlton)
The Blitz to it all ( Takeo X Reader)
Your hero (Weasle X Reader)
Another days work ( Richtofan X Reader)
Fallen ( Tank X Reader)
We're not so diffrent ( Floyd X Jessica)
Crushing so hard... (Weasle X Lindsay)
Crushing so hard part 2 ( Weasle X Lindsay and Richtofan X Micayla)
Losing you? ( Stuhlinger X Reader)
Irresistible (Billy X Reader)
How they got away(MOTD Crew X Reader)
What happens now? ( Origins crew X Reader)
Green Run be like ( Green Run Crew X Reader)
Hidden love ( Tank X Takeo and Richtofan X Nikolai)
Shes just a little girl (Samantha X Reader)
When your gone ( Vincent X Nero)
Love is life... ( Billy X Reader)
The inner conflict... (Lily X Herself)
Eternal Darkness? (Albert One shot)
The Last Stand ( Jessica X Floyd)
Consolations ( Vincent X Reader)
Broken dreams ( Tank X Delilah)
Thats life... ( Nikolai X Reader)
Santa Baby ( Takeo X Reader)
I'll wait for you ( Marlton X Misty)
To perfect ( Evil Richtofan X Reader)
STAR WARS!!! ( Starring everyone!)
New years...
PAAAARTY!!!
On the rode again! ( Russman X Reader)
Already There... ( Jack X Reader) STILL IN PROGRESS STAGE!
What would you do? ( Sal X Reader)
The past is the future...
This is how it went down...
A magic show ( Nero X Vincent) *Smut!*
A scientist and Soldier ( Delilah X Even)
The voices ( A Stuhlinger story)
Imprisonment ( Albert X Reader)
Valentines Day EARLY Gift!!!
An Average Night...(Richabby!!!)
Don't go... ( Samantha X Maxis)
Another day! ( COD Crews)
TRUTH OR DARE!!! ( Ultimate version XP)
Love in binds? (Taha!)
Naruto!!!
The repeat ( MOTD)
Saint patricks day gone WRONG!
Singing for the people? ( SPECIAL!!!)
Life lesson in one song?
THROWBACK THURSDAY!
The nightmare on elm street:
May be one of the last updates for a bit....
ALRIGHT!
NSFW Stories and stuff
Russians Love Vodka and girls...( Nikolai X reader)

Sorcery! ( Cod Crew with special guests)

280 3 18
By devilishgamergirl

( Hello once again my amazing readers! I hope y'all are enjoying yourselves for I was dieing to be able to tell you guys about the next story! I am doing yet another cross over!!!

So here's the deets, I am really bored and I have nothing better to do in life. So, I am going to make a cross over between KOA: Reckoning and the cod groups! #Groupie!!!

Anyways, Reckoning is a video game that I have for Xbox 360 and I have about 25 hours worth of gameplay on it as we speak. So, I am going to let you guys see the cross over!!! YAY! Make sure to leave a vote, comment and FOLLOW IF YOU HAVENT!!! Talk to y'all later! BAI!)
The soon to be motion picture... We lied... The soon to be not motion picture....

Sorcery!

Starring the Call Of Duty Zombie crews!

Special Guests include like last time but a few more:
Dressiestsphinx Aka Lindsay
Tf2honeybunny Aka Gabby
Luckyduck115 Aka Amy
That_Amazing_Gamer
Mactofan1918 Aka Mac
And of course meh since it my story and I get to do what I want!!!

* Intro credits stop rolling showing opening seen.*

Narrator: Deep in the land of Amalur lived villages upon villages...

* Floyd shows up working at the Blacksmith Forge making a pretty sweet sword...*

Narrator: Creatures lurked in the darkest corners of the world and mages of all kind wished only to become the strongest in the world...

* Nero appears trying to make a thresh his best friend.*

Nero: THRESH! BE MINE PLEASE!!!

* Sadly he was unsuccessful as the giant tree monster just started chasing him around.*

Nero: WHY MUST YOU HATE ME?!?!

Narrator: In the lighter sides of the kingdom there lived a roaring battle between the Dark lord and The kingdom gaurds and army...

* Misty appears holding the light piercing staff as Tank commands the kingdoms army to do the full on attack. But, in the background is a man dressed in full black appearing to be Evil Richtofan.*

Tank: COME ON MEN! PUT YOUR BACKS INTO IT!!!

Misty: Tank! Im going up the towers with the archers! Those men better be ready for a full out fight!

Narrator: But, all fates stay the same...

* Kingdoms army appears beaten down as Misty and Tank are taken further into the Dark Lords kingdom.*

Narrator: The world was plunging into darkness until a few fateless heros came from the Well Of Souls to where fate will be changed completly...

* Me, Takeo and Richtofan walk out of the crumbling tower.*

Me: How you guys holding up?

Takeo: Fine...

Richtofan: Ve need to get to a village like now...

Me: No dip!

Narrator: And so the Fateless heros head to a town that I'm just going to call Gotham since I can...

* Jessica lies on the ground being towered over by Floyd.*

Floyd: You guys must help her please! Someone from the town had tried to murder her!

Me: What happend here?

Floyd: Some man ran up and stabbed this Fae... Worst thing is that she's a part of the House of Ballads...

Takeo: House of Ballads?

Me: It's a place where the Fae are basically safe from the mortal race...

* Two young girls appear walking over. Samantha helps Floyd pick up Jessica while Everly just stands and watches directing them.*

Floyd: Will you help or not?

Me: I've got this quest... You two go and split up if you must. We will help this village first then continue our journey.

* They all nod leaving me behind. The screen changes to the two looking around to help someone.*

Takeo: Excuse me miss, Are you looking for someone?

* Lindsay turns around and nods.*

Lindsay: Im looking for my Albert. He went of to god knows where and just ditched me basically. Im really getting worried and I need to know that he's okay...

Richtofan: When did you last see him?

Lindsay: Just this morning... Then he just left and journeyed into the woods and I think he was heading to some silk farm town. Just, I haven't seen him in a while and I'm getting worried he was grabbed by a brownie or a Giant Spider or something even worse then that!

Richtofan: * Chuckling* A brownie?

Lindsay: It's a creature with razor sharp fangs that can break through metal....

Richtofan: 0-0 Oh...

Lindsay: * Facepalms* What did you expect it to be a delicious treat?!?

Richtofan: Maybe...

Lindsay: Anyways, Will you help me or not?

Richtofan: Yeah, I guess...

Lindsay: Please hurry!!!

* Richtofan takes off leaving Takeo behind.*

Takeo: * Sighs* Who am I suppose to help?

Narrator: As the other two heros go off to finish their quest Takeo walks to the tavern bored out of his mind...

Jack: Hey you over there!

Takeo: * Looks over his shoulder before turnig around and pointing at himself.* Me?

Jack: No that pretty little unicorn over there... OF COURSE YOU!!!

* Takeo slowly rises from his chair walking over.*

Takeo: What do you want?

Jack: You look bored and the Warsworn are looking for more warriors. You want to be in or nah?

Takeo: Sure... What do I have to do?

* Jack gives Takeo a list of items.*

Jack: Get all those things, Bring them back to me and then I'll put in a good word for you at Shieldering Hold...

Takeo: Sounds easy enough...

Jack: * Chuckles* If you think fighting two officers of the red legion and stealing a pair of boots off someone then sure, it's easy...

Narrator: And so, Takeo rushed out of the tavern happy to have a quest at last. He sadly bumps into a newly found House of ballad girl though on the way...

Me: Slow down Tak! What's the rush?

Takeo: I finally got a quest!!!

Me: Cool, I've had multipul quests from one set of people and now am the queen of the House Of Ballads and called Segrell there...

Takeo:... So....

Me: So I have more power then you!!!

Takeo: * Blushes from embarrassment* That means nothing! Im going to be part of the Warsworn!

Me: Do you even know who they are?

Takeo: No...

Me: Then why would you want to join them? I only joined them so I could get a cool fate card! See look! * Shows the Soldier fate card to Takeo causing him to look into my eyes seeing the flaming fires of chaos....*

Takeo: You alright? Your eyes have fire in them?

Me: Hm? Oh yeah... Thats just uh, I-It's nothing really....

Takeo: Whatever...

Me: Anyways, I suggest joining the House Of Valor since your a warrior at heart. I'll even join you on your travels!

Takeo: I can get there by myself...

Me: Fine, be that way... Im going to Star Camp to become a better theif! BAI!

Narrator: And so she skipped away not to be seen by Takeo really ever again. Or at least, Not until the three fateless heros go to Mel Shird to fight agenst the Dark Lord himself... Speaking of the three fateless heros you must be wondering how Richtofan is doing...

Richtofan: Hello? HELLOOOOOO?!?

* Giant Spider pops out of the ground...*

Richtofan: 0-0 Help meh...

* Screaming heard from on top of a cliff as a girl jumps down air assassinating the Giant Spider.*

Mac: TAKE THAT SPIDER! Won't be harassing innocent people anymore now will ya?

Richtofan: Mac?!?

Mac: RICKY!!! YAY!!! * Jumps into his arms.*

Richtofan: What are you doing here?!?

Mac: Lindsay sent me because she knew you were a wimp at times...

Richtofan: -_-

Mac: I mean... Uh... Um... Lets just get Albert and leave...

Richtofan: Good idea...

* Both venture to Camelot.*

Mac: HELLOOOO?!?

Richtofan: ALLLLBEEEEERT?!?

Albert: What do you guys want?

Mac: Nothing... Were just here to bring you back to Lindsay...

Albert: Lindsay sent you? How did she know I would be here?

Richtofan: She didnt... We just went from town to town until we found the last one which just so happen is this one...

Mac: Wait, Before we talk anymore is it me or do I hear footsteps heading our way?

Me: YEEEEE HAAAAAW!!! * Rideing a Thresh through town slowing it as I get closer...*

Albert: KALLI!!!

Me: ALBERT!!! * Thresh tries to move before I stop it once more.*

Richtofan: What is that?

Me: A giant tree monster...

Everyone: Ohhhh...

Mac: Why are you on that tree monster?

Me: He ate my rice crispy treat so I decided to jump on him and ride him as a way to pay me back!

Richtofan: Can we have a ride?

Me: Psh, NO! What do you think I am? Some carrage? I have another camp to go to! Away Thresh! TO THE MOON CAMP HIYA!!!

Richtofan: That escalated quickly...

Albert: Can we get going or nah?

Mac: Sure... Lets go!

Narrator: And so, The three set off to go back to Go-

Richtofan: Who the fuck is narrating our lives? Hey you there!!!

Narrator: Oh no... I've been spotted!

Richtofan: GET OVER HERE!!!

* Both run around before screen returns to me...*

Me: MOOOOON CAAAAAMP!!!

Stu: Welcome to Moon Camp!

Me: Ugh... Your the leader?

Stu: Yeah....

Me: Lyria please kill me now!!!

Stu: -_- You can be really mean you know that?

Me: Yup... So what's my next mission to becoming the best theif?

Stu: Talk to the statue and she will tell you...

Me: Doesnt she have a name?

Stu: * Chuckles* Who the hell knows!!! For all I know it's a-

Me: CONSPIRACY!!!

Stu: God... I must say that a lot...

Me: No shit Sherlock Holmes!

Stu: Im pretty sure Marlton would be more like Sherlock Holmes...

Me: Shut up...

Narrator: And so she went to the shrine and talked to the statue that no one knew the name of...

Me: Walking on over to the statue no one knew the name of! Yeah! Im walking on over to the statue no one knew the name of! And Im even getting narrated by some werid dude whom is hiding from me as we speak! Wait, Werid dude?

Narrator: It appears I've been spotted again! RUN!!!

Me: YOU ARE SUCH A FUSJSJURMDBDHAKNABA! * Shaking fist in air chasing after the narrator.*

* Lets go to Takeo again...*

Takeo: * Fighting Moutain trolls* DIE YOU DISHONORABLE BEASTS!!!

* Moutain troll gets hit in face*

Moutain troll: OWWWWWWIE!!!!

Takeo: 0.0 Im so, so sorry...

Mountain troll: Why did you do that?!?

Takeo: You were attacking me first!!!

Mountain troll: Well, Thats different!!!

* I ride on a troll to Takeo*

Me: HEY TAK!!!

* Gamer follows closely behind*

Gamer: HEY TAK!!!

Takeo: What are you guys doing here!!!

Mountain troll: OMG YOUR THE ONE WHO TOOK OUT NEX!!!

Me: Yup...

* Few more Mountain Trolls file out of cave*

Mountain Troll 2: OMG YOUR SAGRELL!!!

Me: Yup......

Gamer: 0-0 Are you like famous?

Me: Im Lord Sagrell! I am the ruler of the Fae court of enchantment! Fear my fury!!!

Gamer: * Giggles* Can we just hurry up and get out of here?

Mountain Troll 3: Can we get your autograph before you go?!?

Me: Sure... * Sighs a piece of paper handing it to the trolls.*

Gamer: ONWARD RUBY!!!

Me: ONWARD WALLACE!!!

Takeo: Wallace? Who names a troll Wallace?

Wallace the Troll: My mother and Father...

Takeo: 0-0 Oh...

Me: * Holding back laughs*

Takeo: Lets just get going please...

Gamer: Kay! Where you heading Tak?

Takeo: The House of Valor...

Me: Your still on that journey!!! NOOB!!!

Takeo: How am I a noob?!? It's you who's a noob!!!

Me: Really? I'm pretty sure your mixed up because I am the queen of the House of Ballads after beating the Maid. I am called Lord Sagrell and respected by all the Fae and have even recieved word on the Dark Lords army from the Winter Court Fae... Plus, I'm the leader of the biggest caravan travlers in the whole kingdom! So, your logic is invalid...

Gamer: I would say that dude over there is a Noob......

Takeo: Wait... That looks like...

Nikolai: DONT WORRY AMY!!! I WILL PROTECT YOU!!!

Me: * Pulls out bow super charging it hitting the Elite Brute in one shot* NIKOLAI!!!

Nikolai: What are you guys doing here! I was suppose to have died from protecting Amy over there it was my fate!!!

Me: Oh, well, I just changed your fate! That'll be 50 Gold please...

Nikolai: * Throws a bag of gold over.* Whatever you say Kalli... Im just here to protect Amy...

Gamer: Did she get captured again?

Nikolai: * Nods sadly* And worse thing is that she got captured by these Elite Brute things...

Me: NOOOO! Im not gonna let this happen! ONWARD WALLACE!!! * Gallops into cave system*

Gamer:0-0 I-Ill just stay here and comfort Nikolai...

Takeo: I guess I should go after Kalli...

Me: * Yells up out of cave* OR NAH!!!

* Sounds of weapon clashing.*

1 Hour Later....

Takeo: How long is it going to take her?

Gamer: Who knows...

* Lights of an aura spring out of the cave system.*

Me: MWAHAHAHAHA!!! * Runs out of cave with the chaos flamed eyes showing once more.*

Takeo: 0-0

Amy: NIKOLAI!!!

Nikolai: AMY!!!

* Both run into each others arms*

Amy: I missed you! I thought you would never come and I would always be their little puppet!

Nikolai: I was fated to save you...

Me: But you didn't Nikolai... I teqnically did...

Takeo: You ruined the moment Kalli!!!

Gamer: You also ruined the moment Tak!!!

Me: ALL OF US ARE RUINING THE MOMENT AND I CAN BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS RUINING MOMENTS!!!

Nikolai: True dat!

Amy: I would agree with that statement as well...

Me: Now that that's over would you guys like to accompany us on our way to Adessa?

Nikolai: Adessa?

Amy: It's a beautiful city basically! I want to go so bad!!!

Me: So, your in?

Nikolai: I do-

Amy: YES!!! This will be so much fun!!!

Me: By the way, where's Richtofan?

Takeo: Want me to go and find him?

Me: Take him this note so he knows where to find us. We can just regroup at Adessa...

Takeo: Mkay...

Narrator: * In softer voice* And so, Kalli and her small group set off for Adessa as Takeo set off to find Richtofan and bring him to Adessa...

Me: WE'RE HERE!!!

Amy: * Gasps* It's... Its...

Nikolai: Ugl-

Amy: BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nikolai: Erm... Yeah, beautiful! Hehehe. I was going to say that!

Me: * Chuckling* Sure you were...

Nikolai: -_-

Gamer: Lets just go in already...

Gnome: Halt! I am terribly sorry but I must do a small journal entry to show you guys have entered Adessa so who's going first?

Me: I'll go first I suppose...

Gnome: Alright, Where are you heading from?

Me: Allstar Tower...

Gnome: * Drops journal looking at me* Y-Your the o-one that came from the W-Well of S-Souls?

Me: Yup...

Gnome: Welcome! You will be staying in Sandstone Villa and your group here is always welcome! Your allowed to go anywhere you want and you can go into the restricted lab if you must just not the Armory... Just, keep a close eye on your trolls please...

Me and Gamer: * Look over seeing them giving little kids rides.*

Gamer: Im pretty sure they won't be a problem...

Gnome: Why, of course...

Me: Lets go to the Villa...

* In sandstone villa.*

Gamer: This place looks like...

Me: CRAP!!! Why the hell would you give me a place with boarded up windows and dusty fucking floors and more gnomes?!?

Nikolai: If you don't like it then me and Amy will stay here!

Me: Go ahead... Im leaving this crap hole! Away I go to the war!!!

Nikolai: Wait, THE WAR?!?

Me: Uh, YEAH! What else would I do?!? Im bored out of my mind and I want to see who else I can recruit before the next attack on Mel Shader...

* Nero appears before them*

Nero: You looking for recruits?!? I want to join in!!!

Me: * Starts laughing* You?!? Out of everyone why would I ever choose you?!? Your a terrible Mage that can't even get a Thresh to become your friend!!!

Nero: I bet you can't make a Thresh you friend either!!!

Me: * Snaps fingers causing a Thresh to appear* And you said I couldn't make a Thresh my friend!!!

Gamer: What's your next location?

Me: Ysa... Why?

Gamer: Can I come?!?

Me: I don't see why you can't! Let's go!!! * Snaps fingers again causing us to disappear and enter Ysa.*

Gamer: Its... Beautiful...

Me: Welcome to Ysa! The gardens of the Faes and the court to the Summer Faes!!!

Gamer: What are we doin here?

Me: We are here to first of all meditate or at least I have to meditate, then we go into the summer court and meet my even higher king.

Gamer: Oooooh... Okay then!!!

* Richtofan and his group of peeps including Takeo walk in.*

Richtofan: Hey girl!!!

Me: Hey Richtofan!!!

Takeo: This place is amazing...

Me: I've seen this place to many times...

Lindsay: OMG LOOK!!!

Everyone: * Looks over seeing Jessica and Floyd*

Me: #Fless!!!

Gamer: What?

Me: Floyd and Jessica. Put them together and you get Fless!

Everyone: Ohhh...

Me: *mutters* Dip sticks...

Jessica: SAGRELL!!! I mean, KALLI!!! * Runs up hugging me as Floyd follows closely by.*

Floyd: What are you guys doing here?

Me: Recruiting for the army... You with us or nah?

Jessica and Floyd: Sure...

Gamer: COOL!!! Now, can we talk to the summer court?

Jessica: They won't just let you guys in and talk to the high king...

Me: Im lord Sagrell Jess... Im pretty sure they will let me in since I already have become pretty fast friends with the king Fae...

* All of the heros enter the Court of Summer.*

Everyone: Wait thats...

Albert: BILLY!!!

Me: Silence Albert!!!

Billy: * Rolls eyes* Sagrell, Or should I say Kalli...

Me: King, or should I say Billy?

Billy: Whichever fits better... Anyways, what brings you here?

Me: We need an army and I thought about you so you in or out?

Billy: How could I say no to my girl?

Me: You can't! Thats the best part XD

Gamer: So now we have a pretty big army, Who's next?

Me: The army at a village in the plains of Eithal have the rest of the remaining men we need so basically we just need to all meet up there...

Takeo: Sounds easy enough... See you guys there!!! * Runs out followed by everyone else before Lindsay and Mac stop.*

Lindsay: You coming?

Mac: Or do we have to drag you there?

Me: I still have to do what I came here to do first so go ahead without me. Meet y'all there...

Mac: Okay...

Lindsay: See ya later!

* Both run out leaving me and Billy behind.*

Billy: So... You want to travel with me I'm guessing?

Me: Was it that obvious?

Billy: Possibly...

Me: * Rolls eyes playfully punching his arm* Your such a royal pain you know that?

Billy: A royal pain? I may be royal but I am in no pain!

Me: You've forgotten that I am also in that high Royal standard...

Billy: Indeed you are Lord Sagrell...

Me: * Rolls eyes* Lets just get going...

* In the plains of Eithal. Billy and I are waiting for the others as they slowly approach.*

Richtofan: HOW DID YOU BEAT US???

Me: A Mage never tells their secrets...

Nero: I am the Mage and you are simply nothing compared to me!

Me: Your right... In fact, I'm way better then you!!!

Billy: Can we just go and fight now or not?

Sal: I feel like blood thursty for the moment being!

Jessica: Patience young children!

Billy: I am no child!!!

Me: Your an adult child who just so happens to be royal!!!

Billy: EXACTLY!!!

Me: Lets just go guys...

* At the battle with Gabby sitting by Evil Richtofan.*

Evil Richtofan: * Squeals* KALLI!!!

Me: ER!!! YAY!!!

Gabby: It's been a while my friends!!!

Takeo: Indeed...

Gabby: Infact, Tank and Misty just wanted to say Hi!!!

Gamer: * Gasps stareing at Tank* What did you do to him?!?

Marlton: MY DARLING MISTY!!!

Me: Free them from the curse you put upon them!!!

Evil Richtofan: Why?

Richtofan: It just makes sense... That why...

Sal: Otherwise you will face the power of the Fae armies!!!

Gabby: Oooo, were so scared!!!

Billy: You really should be...

* Battle breaks out ending with Tank and Misty being freed from the curse and the sky finally lifting from the darkness...*

Mac: Is it over?

Gabby: Yup...

Evil Richtofan: Why were we fighting again?

Me: Your side wants to free some powerful god or something...

Misty: What happend?

Marlton: Me saving you is what happend my darling...

Misty: Marly! Your to cute!!!

Me: Wait, Where's Fless?!?

Floyd and Jessica: Here we are!!!

Me: What about Mactofan?

Mac and Richtofan: Were good!

Me: And Lindsbert?

Lindsay and Albert: Present! But could you think of a different name?

Me: I could but I'm to lazy... Anyways, We still got a Richabby?

Evil Richtofan and Gabby: Yup...

Me: And lastly, Gametank?

Gamer and Tank: HELLO?!?

Me: It's me!!! XP

Billy: What's our pet name?!?

Me: I don't know! Have one of our friends think of it!!!

Misty: We forgot about Nikamy!

Nikolai and Amy: Hai!!!

Me: Okay, Everyone's good meaning this is the end of the chapter!!!

( If you liked this then leave a vote and if you want more then FOLLOW!!! Cya guys later! BAI!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 394 32
'Bad Boys Ain't Good But Good Boys Ain't No Fun.' "Don't look, but it's the king of being horny behind you." I automatically looked behind me, making...
5.1K 108 29
*completed story* "Lets take a moment and break the ice So my intentions are known See I pity in watching you suffer I know the feeling of feeling o...
169K 2.5K 9
A book for all my Michael Myers x Reader one shots. I take requests so feel free to message me or leave comments! ๐Ÿ’• Will definitely include NSFW co...
176 9 33
Firstly, A trigger warning for mental health/ self inflicted wounds when reading. you're only 18 years old. your name is zoe. you always had a love...