𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨...

By -lawley

jack gilinsky AU "a tattoo, hell no!" "hey, you cursed, it's about time!" - started: 8.15.15 @ 12:17am - ende... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
FALLING FOR FALL TAG!
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
WOAH, IVE BEEN TAGGED??
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
thirty-four
EPILOGUE
THE END
RECOMMENDATION

TWENTY ONE

5.5K 151 2
By -lawley

LACEY

When Jack took me back to his house, his parents still weren't home. i borrowed some sweatpants, and a baggy T-Shirt, and slipped into the bed of the guest room, trying to get comfy.

Jack came in the doorway, "you all set for tonight?"

I nodded, and he began to leave the door, but I called out his name. He turned around, and I let out a sigh.

"Can you stay with me, until i go to sleep?" I asked calmly.

"I don't know..." he said, "I'm still in a relationship."

"Right."

I turned to the other side of the bed he wasn't facing. Of course he's still in a relationship. how could I forget? Jack isn't dating me, he probably doesn't even like me. How could I ask him to do such thing that could revoke his relationship? We've never kissed, so there really should be no sexual tension. I couldn't help but feel the pit in my stomach.

When I looked back at the door, Jack was gone. I turned back, and closed my eyes, trying to feel sleep overcoming me, but it yet retrieving it.

Suddenly the bed dipped, and I felt the blanket go up, and then down, as a body was pressed against me, and an arm draped over my waist as I was laying down sideways.

"You don't have to do this, you're in a relationship," I said.

"We're not going to make out," he said, tiredly.

Right then I felt like I was in that friendzone. the one where you have a guy friend, and you like him, but he's the one always telling you how you're a "good friend." How could I think that because we're hanging out, he'll break up with Madison?

It's become for sure he still wants her. At least now I know how things will be when spring break ends.

he is not shirtless in the picture like it shows, just saying :)

( )

chapter twenty one: january 21, 2016
edited: june 19, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ©...
22.4K 734 41
{sequel to Bad Boy Jack} "What do you want Madison? Please tell me!" He asked pleadingly. "I want...I want a new beginning. Jack, I want you to forge...
233K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!
175K 5.6K 43
jack gilinsky AU @isobeldixon : sorry about the breakup @jackgilinsky : me too - - started: June 24, 2015 - ended: August 1, 2015 - jack gilinsky - ©...