Leah Riddle (Book 1)

By xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Twenty

3.5K 53 3
By xxShaylee3xx

 Leah P.O.V

"Leah...Leah...LEAH!" someone yelled, pulling me out of my dreamless sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Pansy hovering over me, her eye brows raised.

"How could you possibly fall asleep in that position?" she asked, shaking her head. 

"I don't know," I mumbled. Pansy smiled a little before pulling me to my feet.

"Well, get up! You're gonna be late!" she scolded. I looked at her and saw that she was fully dressed, her hair done in a bun, and her make up was done. I don't care what anyone else thinks, Pansy is pretty.

"Shit, where is everyone?" I asked. I realized I must have fallen asleep in the common room.

"Breakfast," she said as if I should have known, "I'll wait for you!" she called as I ran up the stairs to the dorms. As I did, somebody stumbled out of their room and collided with me, knocking me to the ground.

"Watch it!" I yelled and I heard Pansy laugh.

"Sorry!" Draco snapped. He looked up and sighed.

"Good morning, Leah... did you fall asleep in the common room?" He asked, seeing my clothes from yesterday and probably the scariest hair, ever.

"Um...well, yes. Don't stare at me, I look horrible," I said with a laugh as I darted into my dorm. I threw my old clothes off and put on my Hogwarts skirt. I had on a white shirt and my Slytherin tie hanging loosely around my neck. I slipped on some high heels and wiped off yesterday's eyeliner, putting on my new charcoal colored one instead. I threw my hair into a bun and changed my eyes to a clear blue. 

"Hm, not bad for a girl who rushed," Pansy approved.

"Not bad?" I snorted, "I look hot." We both laughed and ran out of the common room. In the rush, I forgot about Claire, about sitting with Potter, last night, and pretending to hate my fellow Slytherin's. We stormed into the Great Hall, and I remembered everything as Potter ran over. Pansy instantly dropped my hand which she was dragging me by and glared before walking away. When Potter turned to look at me, Pansy sent me a wink and I smiled.

"Morning," I said, trying to smile at him. He pulled me into a hug and I froze.

"I'm so sorry about Claire... and the detention. Mostly Claire," he fumbled.

"It-its okay, Claire um, Claire's... she's..." I stuttered, making myself cry. 

"Leah...is she alright?" he asked, concern taking over his features. I shook my head and he exhaled sharply.

"Is she dead?" he whispered. I nodded and he led me over to the Gryffindor table.

"Leah, we are so sorry!" Granger gushed as soon as I sat down.

"Guy's it's alright...we never got along in the first place," I sighed.  They all sent me sympathetic looks and kind words. Dumbledore stood up and I looked over at him suspiciously. He was looking in my direction with a frown. One of those pitying frowns. 

"It has been brought to my attention that last night a tragic incident occurred. One of our very own students, Claire Loveland, was kidnapped," he announced as gasps filled the hall. As it simmered down, he continued.

"Now, this is a very sad event, and I send my sympathy to Ms. Leah Loveland, who is probably suffering a great deal," he said and every pair of eyes in the damn hall turned towards me. In the silence, Moody limped up to Dumbledore and whispered in his ear. Dumbledore looked shocked and sad, with a hint of anger. He nodded sharply and looked at me. I inclined my head as if to say 'yes' because I knew what he'd just been told.

"We have an update on Ms. Claire's state. A few hours ago, some of our Auror's found her. She appears to have been mauled by some sort of animal. They've turned the blame on Fenrir Greyback.  Ms. Leah, I'm very sorry. May we have a moment of silence?" Dumbledore asked. His voice was calm and sorrowful, but I knew he was very, very angry. I felt rage swirling through me and tears of anger swelled inside me. I told that filthy half breed to keep his hands off her! I'm going to kill him! I heard some people sniffling, but all I wanted to do was scream.

"Leah...your eyes," Weasley gasped. I imagine they'd be red at this point.

"That filthy half breed ate my sister?" I seethed. I felt flushed and then there were hands on my shoulders.

"Don't touch me," I spat, but looked up to see Draco's shocked face.

"Leah, calm down! You have to stay calm!" He urged and I felt the anger simmer down.

"Watch what you say about half breeds, our past teacher was a werewolf and he was the most honorable man I know," Potter said.

"Shut up! Do you realize what just happened to Claire? I don't care who your teacher was!" I snapped, standing up. Draco turned me around so he could look me in the eyes.

"Leah, calm down! It's okay, you can have your revenge later, just simmer down!" he insisted.

"Don't touch her, Malfoy!" Potter said angrily. Draco sneered at him and didn't take his hands off my shoulders.

"It's going to be okay," He said, stressing his words before smiling sadly and walking away.

"That attracted more attention than I wanted," I muttered. Potter pulled me back down and put his arm around me. I wish I was with my fellow Slytherins right now. We'd be plotting revenge. Even though I couldn't be with my friends (huh that sounds nice...friends) they were all staring at me, along with almost all the Hogwarts population. I sent everyone a death glare and they turned around and got back to talking.

"Hey, as much as I hate him, Malfoy's right. It will be okay," Granger said. I nodded and gave them all a not so heartfelt smile.

"To continue my announcement, I would like to inform you, that the delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at six o clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end a half hour early- students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in the Great Hall to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast. Thank you," he smiled before returning to his seat. 

"Leah, we have to get to class. We'll talk to you later?" Granger asked.

"Oh...um, yeah, I'll see you later!" I nodded as they stood up to leave. I watched them walk out of the Hall and then scowled.

"Oh Leah, dear, whatever will you do?" Pansy laughed. She strode over to me and pulled me off the bench.

"Come on, we have potions! Snape favors us so just breeze through it. Did your parents teach you much before you transferred here?" she asked, taking a bite of her apple.

"Yes, they did. I looked over this year's lesson and I've learned most of it. It should be easy. If you're nice I'll help you," I joked as she laughed.

"Aren't you a bookworm? Well, that's a good thing because I need at least one smart friend. All my other friends and dim-witted gits," she said, rolling her eyes. I smiled and walked out of the Hall and down to the dungeons. We entered the room and took a seat towards the back, Pansy on my left, Draco on my right.

"So, what's the plan?" Pansy asked, putting her feet up.

"The plan?" I asked in confusion.

"To get revenge on Fenrir," Draco explained. I smiled and leaned forward.

"We won't kill him...but what if we can make a potion that'll definitely teach him a lesson?" I asked.

"What kind of potion?" Pansy asked excitedly. Then the doors burst open and Severus stormed in.

"Wands away. Today we will be making an Amortentia potion, or more commonly known as a love potion," he said, folding his arms. I sat upright and looked at Pansy and Draco. They had on the same smirk as I did.

"Bingo," I whispered as I leaned back and high fived them under the table.

"Sir, we aren't due to learn that until Sixth year," a small Hufflepuff said. I snorted and turned towards her.

"Who cares, maybe if you can make this potion a guy will finally like you," I sneered. She cowered in her seat and flushed with embarrassment.

"Thank you, Ms. Loveland," Severus drawled, though he was trying to hide a smirk. All the Hufflepuff's were glaring at me, but the Slytherin's were barely concealing giggles.

"You may begin," he said, turning to his desk, watching over us. I nodded to Draco who got the ingredients and then I turned to Pansy.

"Who should we make him fall in love with?" I asked with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Huh, well is he a death eater?" she asked.

"I believe so, why?" I asked.

"Let's make him fall in love with one of them!" she whispered excitedly.

"Yes! That's brilliant!" I smiled.

"What's brilliant?" Draco asked, returning with the ingredients.

"We're gonna make him fall in love with a death eater," I snickered. Draco laughed and then looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"I know who," he said. I raised my eyebrows and gestured for him to continue.

"Either Bellatrix or Snape," he said, in a very low whisper.

"Isn't Bella in Azkaban?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah, Draco, you should know. She's your aunt for crying out loud," Pansy snorted.

"It was just a suggestion," he scowled.

"Snape most definitely," Pansy nodded. I chewed my lip as I thought. Severus is almost never around... we need to make him fall in love with someone who's always around.

"Guys, I don't think Snape is ever around Fenrir. We need someone who's always around," I said looking at Draco.

"What about Wormtail?" Draco asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"That would be amusing since Wormtail is a coward...so if Fenrir is infatuated with him he'll be shaking in his boots...but no, Fenrir will probably eat him after it wears off. This is so difficult!" I scowled.

"I didn't think a love potion would be a problem for you, Ms. Loveland," Severus said from in front of us. I looked up slowly and smiled.

"I'm just having a difficult time concentrating, that's all," I lied. 

"Carry on," he said in that weird monotone drawl he has. Once he was out of earshot, we continued planning.

"What about you?" Draco smiled. I started laughing and looked at Draco.

"Hmm, not bad. I could really torture him... brilliant Draco," I smiled. He winked at me and started making the potion.

"Draco, you can make the potion," Pansy said lazily. I looked at her, cocking one eyebrow.

"Uh, no, you can help. I however have already mastered it; you two need practice," I said.

"Wait a second, you're never around Fenrir," Pansy said under her breath so the eavesdropping Hufflepuff's wouldn't hear.

"Actually..." I said sheepishly.

"Oh my God, you're a...?" she asked, horrified. I glared and she looked down at my arm. She pulled up the sleeve of my left arm and flipped it over before gasping and jerking back in shock. I snatched my arm away and looked around, glad nobody else saw.

"You're my idol," Pansy said, shaking her head. I smiled at her and watched Draco and Pansy make the potion. 

"Okay Leah, what do you smell?" Draco asked. I rolled my eyes but leaned in and took a deep breath. I sighed happily and smiled.

"Mm, I smell... some sort of cologne. There's also hair gel? Oh, and apples," I said, deeply inhaling.

"Okay Leah, back off the potion," Pansy laughed. I looked at her and realized I had leaned forward considerably. I smirked and sat back to see Draco beaming.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing..." he smirked. He leaned over me and smelled the potion as well. As he leaned back, I caught a whiff of the same cologne I smelt in the potion and smiled. Only after a moment, I realized it hadn't come from the Amortentia.

"Shit!" I shouted before covering my mouth with my hand. 

"What's wrong?" Draco asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing, what'd you smell?" I asked.

"Well, I smelt Vanilla and some sort of flower...and smoke which is weird," he said.

"That first part sounds familiar..." she broke off with a laugh. She grabbed my shoulder and leaned in. When she pulled away she started laughing harder, looking between Draco and me.

"Did you just sniff me?" I asked bewildered.

"You smell like vanilla and roses!" Pansy choked out in between her fit of laughter. I stayed stone-faced but snuck a peek at Draco, who was looking away in embarrassment. 

"If anyone cares," she calmed down her laughter, "I smell lemons, oranges, and rain."

"Who smells like lemons, oranges, and rain?' I asked in disgust.

"My dream guy," She countered. I giggled and looked at Draco.

"So how do we make Fenrir fall in love with me?" I asked.

"I think you just put something in the potion, like your DNA," he said, looking through the book.

"Like a strand of my hair or something?" I asked in disgust. He nodded and started laughing.

"Go ahead, put in some of your hair," Pansy ushered, making sure Severus wasn't looking. I took a strand of hair and pulled it, making it come out and then I placed it in the potion. It slowly turned purpled then blue before finally becoming a nice light green.

"Okay, bottle it up before Snape comes!" Draco hissed. I grabbed a vial and poured some in, then slipped it into my bag. Now we just have to find out how to get Fenrir to ingest it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
43.6K 822 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...
159K 3.4K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...
553K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...