Suicide Hotline ||

Per mapacabu

"I just feel so lonely." She said. "You're not alone." He whispered into the phone. "But I feel like it." She... Més

➳ Chapter 1
➳ Chapter 2
➳ Chapter 3
➳ Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an update, sorry babes
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
While your waiting....
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
PLEASE READ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
PLEASE READ
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilouge
Thank you all so much!
New Information!
Another update..
Its out!!!!
YEA BOIS

Chapter 16

2K 65 9
Per mapacabu

Chapter 16

Jenna's
Point of View

Rubbing my eyes, I tiredly wake up with a loud yawn and terrible morning breath. I stumbled my way into my restroom, on the verge of screaming and crying once I saw my face. I had mascara and eyeliner down my cheeks along with tear stains. My lip stick was smudged and you could see a pimple that was starting to form on the lower left hand side of my face. I grabbed a wash cloth and put it under some hot water, bringing it to my ugly face that was covered with unwanted things. I rubbed off all of the makeup, only making my face even more red and puffy than what it was.

 I sighed in frustration and walked over to my closet, grabbing a maroon crop top with high wasted jeggings. I straightened my hair and went back to my bathroom to put on some new makeup to make my face look at least somewhat better. I put on my concealer, foundation, lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of eye shadow. I grabbed my phone, grabbed an army green jacket, and my headphones. I walked down stairs, thinking about getting an apple and deciding to eat one. I haven't had any food in the last four days, it was time for a little something. Anyways, I could always throw it back up later if I truly wish to. I put on a pair of brown boots, getting my book bag and keys to the house and my car.

I put on the song for him. by Troye Sivan. I tapped my hands to the beat as I drove to school, the place that I absolutely hated. Once I reached the school I got out of my car getting prepared for another day of hell which consisted of fake smiles, gossip, home work, and annoying people that I hate. I walked to my locker and saw that Gilinsky was standing there, waiting for me.

" Jack? " I questioned as I reached him.

I haven't talked to him since that one night.

" Hey, I was wondering if I could talk to you. " He asked with his puppy dog like eyes.

" Sure, get talking. " I said, opening up my locker to put my stuff away.

" No, like in private or when we aren't at school. " He said.

I sighed and itched my arm.

" Ok, swing by my house around 6:30 tonight. " I said, closing my locker, looking at Jack.

" Great! See you then! " He said with a smile, quickly kissing my cheek and running off before I could protest, hit him, or yell at him.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to math as the bell rang. I took a seat in my assigned chair, waiting for class to begin. I was looking at the door, seeing who was in this class, because I never really pay attention to people in this class. I then saw the girl that I had talked to at the mall.

" Madison! " I shouted across the room, her eyes landing on me, a sweet smile forming on her lips.

" Hey, Jenna. " She said.

" Sit by me today. If the teacher says anything then I'll talk to her. " I said with a smile on my face.

" Ok. " She said, shrugging her shoulders as she sat down next to me.

" I can't believe that I've never noticed you in this class before. " I said in disbelief.

Madison laughed, setting her book bag down, taking out her math binder.

" So how have you been since we last talked? I asked.

" Tired, but good. How about you? You been ok? " She asked me.

" Just peachy! " I lied.

" Are you sure? You seem like your being sarcastic. " She said.

I somewhat moved away from her when she said that. Its been a while since I was accused of my fake feelings.

" Yeah. I'm just a little tired that's all. " I said.

Just as she was about to reply back to me the teacher walked in, already getting stuff on the board and passing out papers.

" Pop quiz! " She said, handing us the paper that had 7 questions on it.

The class groaned and moaned about it being too early for this and how they'd rather die than take this quiz.

Well looks like there's a whole club.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

913 66 32
Slowly, he lifted his head and kissed my chin. I didn't respond, I just continued to stare out the window. He moved his hands from my hips up to my...
386K 9.4K 47
"Now why were you crying?" he asked concerned. I started to wipe away some of the tear stains left on my cheeks, and said, "It was nothing. Something...
21.3K 427 49
And then I got to Cameron. He was the last one. I decided to be all cutsey so I ran to him as he lifted me in the air. I wrapped my legs round his wa...
44.2K 1.6K 31
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Sequel to All But Forgotten Mate. This story follows Izza and Devon's twin sons Xander and Xavier. This book...