Teacher's Choice | ✓

By TheSolSoldier_

Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. E... More

COPYRIGHT & INFO
The Teacher's Choice: One
The Teacher's Choice: Two
The Teachers Choice: Three
The Teachers Choice: Four
The Teachers Choice: Five
The Teachers Choice: Six
The Teachers Choice: Seven
The Teachers Choice: Eight
Cake! Teachers Choice: Nine
Teachers Choice: Ten
Teachers Choice: Eleven
Teachers Choice: Twelve
Important Another's Note!
Teachers Choice: Thirteen
Teachers Choice: Fourteen
Teachers Choice: Fifteen
Teachers Choice: Sixteen
Teachers Choice: Seventeen
Teachers Choice: Eighteen
The Break Up. Chapter Nineteen
Together Again. Chapter Twenty.
Surprise Guests. Chapter Twenty-One.
Sexy Arms. Chapter Twenty-Two
Gym Time. Chapter Twenty-Three.
All I have to say is You're one pretty guy. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Party Time. Chapter Twenty-Five.
PROM? Authors Note!
Turoring? Yeah Right. Chapter Twenty-Six
"The guy bugs me. Just look at his face." Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Suspension. Chapter Twenty-Eight
Authors Note.
"I know your secret." Chapter Twenty- Nine.
" It's gonna be bye bye Mr. Evans for you Jordyn." Chapter Thirty
Authors Note!!
Guys have Urges too. Chapter Thirty- One
Halloween Special! " I got chills they're multiplying." Chapter Thirty-Two
"You give me what I want, Jordyn." Chapter Thirty Three.
"....Panties..." Chapter Thiry Four.
"Oh Snap!!" Chapter Thirty Five.
'Twinning Trouble.' Chapter Thirty Six.
ThanksGiving or JerksGiving? Chapter Thirty Seven.
Jordyn I would love to "fix" your heater for you. Chapter Thirty Eight.
"Kyle!!!" Chapter Thirty Nine.
Covers!!
"Oh Lord!"Chapter Forty
Burns and Dreams. Chapter Forty- One
Second Book??
Bike Hike and Paddle. Chapter Forty-Three.
Important Authors Note.
A Night To Cherish. More Like A Night To Perish. Chapter Forty- Four.
SECOND BOOK
Forever Friends and New Beginnings. Chapter Forty- Five
Bonus Chapter.
I NEED YOUR HELP

What do you call a Fake Noodle? Chapter Forty- Two

5.4K 186 81
By TheSolSoldier_

Want a Dedication or a Shout Out? Follow me and ask! :)

Chapter 42. What do you call a fake noodle?

"Mason Evans, you are under arrest for the murder of Brant Nixon. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."

Tears form in my eyes as a cop holds my arm. "Mason what are they talking about!?!"

"Jordyn wake up." A soft voice murmurs.

"What?"

"Wake up, Jordyn." The voice says again.

My eyes flash open to sunlight blinding me. I sit up and look at Zoey sitting next to me.

"Jordyn."

I rub my tired eyes and look at her. "What?" My voice coming out groggy.

"You were talking in your sleep. It was weird. Are you okay?"

I nod. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay good."

"What time is it?" I ask.

She grabs her phone and looks at it while biting her nail. "It's 9 O'clock."

"Wanna go get some Ihop or something?"

She smiles, "Dressed like this?"

I giggle. "We've done it before and who cares we just need to brush our teeth and hair."

She laugh. "Alright! Look Jordyn, I'm really, really, really sorry about the hot chocolate."

I smile slightly. "Zoey you've said that like a million times. It's okay. I know you didn't mean it."

*******

The next day.

I open my locker and grab my heavy Physics book out.

"Proms only a few days away!" Zoey chirps.

I laugh and close my locker. "I know. Exciting." I say with sarcasm.

She giggles and nudges me lightly. "So I'm going to an anger management class after school."

"For how long?"

"Um three weeks. It's only two sessions a week. It'll probably suck. But I can't live with myself if I hurt the ones I love."

"Is Kyle driving you?" I ask.

She smiles, "He said he's going too."

"Speaking of Kyle. Where is he?"

She shrugs. "I'm not sure."

We turn the corner and see Kyle talking to a group of guys.

"Who are they?" Zoey asks.

"I have no clue. But it's weird!"

We look at each other then back at Kyle. They pat him on the back and give each other high fives. He turns around smiling.

He walks up to us with his cute, big, smile. "Hey."

"Who are they?" I ask.

"My friends."

Zoey and I laugh. "You have more friends?"

He gasps girly like. "Yes a matter a fact I do." He says with arms crossed.

"How'd you meet them?" Zo asks.

"Basketball."

About 2 minutes later Zoey heads to her class and Kyle and I head to Physics. We sit down in our seats and Kyle taps my shoulder.

I turn around and smile at him. "Yes?"

"What do you call a fake noodle?"

I laugh. "I don't know, what?"

"An Inpasta!" He says in a weird voice.

I laugh.

"Nice, right?"

"Very."

I look over at the seat next to me to see no Brant. I smile slightly.

Mrs. Burns claps her hands together and stands up, as her long skirt sways with her movements.
"Alright class. We are going to have the last field trip for the Seniors next week." She hands me the permission slips to pass out. I give Kyle half of the papers to help. "Make sure to turn them in on Friday. We will be heading to the Lake, we'll be hiking and camping, then we will come back home the next day after that. Then we have Graduation, make sure your here by 9 O'Clock A.M. to get ready. And remember, Prom is on Saturday next week, Graduation is on Sunday after Prom. If you aren't 19 yet have your parent or guardian sign the slip." Once I was done I sit back down in my seat and turn around to face Kyle.

"Do you have a pen?" He asks.

"Yup!" I say popping the P. I pull my pen out of my notebook and hand it to him. He signs his permission slip and folded it up, pushing it into his pocket.

"Could you sign mine? Because your 19. I know my mom won't."

He chuckles, "Sure!" He clicks the pen and writes his signature.

"Thank you." I folded my paper and push it into my pocket.

*******

"Whatchya doin?"

I smile and look over at Mason. "Reading." I say mimicking his voice that he's doing.

"Whatchya reading on?"

"This app called Wattpad."

"Whatchya readin?" He asks.

I laughed, "This really good book called Don't Judge Silence."

He sits up and places his arm around me. "What's it about?"

"It's about a group of friends who dares this friend of theirs to go out on a date with this geek, and it turns out he has, like, an evil side to him."

"Cool."

I laugh. "Yeah."

"Wanna go out to eat?"

"Yeah. Where too?" I ask.

He smiles and kisses my neck. "AppleBees?"

"Okay sounds good."

About an hour later, we arrived at Applebee's. I hop out of the car and Mason grabs my hand. We started our way towards the restaurant hand in hand. It was dark and cold. The wind was a light, coo,l breeze.

"Prom and Graduation are coming up. Are you excited?" He asks with a cute, big, smile.

I smile up at him. "Um graduation yes, prom, not really."

This all felt to familiar. Like this has happened before. I hear sirens from afar.

"Why not?"

Ignoring his question I squeeze his hand tightly and begin to run into the trees behind the parking lot, panicking.

"Jordyn-"

I place my finger on his lips. "Mason. This happened in my dream last night."

"What did?" He asks, looking deeply into my eyes.

"All this!" I shout. Tears begin to form in my eyes. "We went to go to dinner and then you asked me those questions." A tear falls down my face slowly, followed by another. "And then these cop cars showed up and they arrested you."

Mason places his hands on my face, wiping the tears away with his thumb. He holds me against his chest. "Jordyn." I look up at him. "There's nothing to worry about."

"But... How come this happened in my dream?"

"I don't know." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "But everything's going to be okay, Jordyn."

I smile slightly, wiping my tear away. "Y-you sure?"

"Yes. I promise."

********

Hello there!

You guys should check out my best friends book Jess_P99 'Don't Judge Silence.' It's super good!

And.

If you enjoyed this chapter make sure to shoot me a comment and click that little star button.

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 60.6K 50
The last two years of Alex's life have been emotionally challenging to say the least. Yet, this is a new year and all her unpleasant memories are beh...
49.6K 1K 32
Anna Haden, a twenty-two-year-old girl, in her junior year of college has always been the girl to get the guy's attention. Anna majoring in chemistry...
72.7K 3.5K 33
The official sequel to "My Roommate" and a "Forbidden Feelings" and "My Roommate" crossover. You need to read at least "My Roommate" first before you...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...