Two Months Together

بواسطة AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... المزيد

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

An Abrupt Statement

2.6K 15 6
بواسطة AddictingLove

Chapter Forty Five

Claire's POV:

"Claire.."

I knew it was Taylor trying to wake me up, but I didn't want to quite yet.. I felt his warm palm on my bare shoulder, his finger slowly started to stroke my skin. Hmmm, it was nice.. Okay, I guess I could leave this dream until tonight. One last thought..

"Taylorgasm.." I sighed.

"Excuse me?" My eyes shot open to see Taylor's crimson face, full on laughing at me.

Did I just say that out loud?

My mouth was wide open, "Oh my... God. Um."

"I guess I'll just leave now.." He put up his hands and stood up, though totally smirking.

"Wait, wait, wait..." I sat up with the sheets against my chest and reached for his hand.

He looked at me, ready to try and hold in his stifled chuckles. "You know I didn't really mean to say that out loud.." I laughed nervously.

"Oh sure! I was just shocked, because this is what you think of me... All this time.. Wow.." He played this serious oblivious expression.

"Aw come on!" I whacked his shoulder.

There was a pause. He smiled and winked, his perfect charm coming back. I made the biggest stern look on my face, or so I thought I did.. He shook his head laughing and kissed my hand.

"Anyways, I have to go meet up with the cast and crew for our first official meeting for Breaking Dawn."

"No wonder you're all dressed up..." I giggled, observing his usual fitted white T-shirt, bomber jacket, beanie, dark jeans and boots.

"Ha, ha.." He rolled his big eyes and stuck out that tongue. "By the way," he said, leaning forward to kiss my forehead. "do you know what today is?"

"Uhh," I panicked, biting my bottom lip. I didn't even know what day it was. Like the actual month or date. Which was pretty bad.

"Addie's birthday?" His mouth made a clicking noise.

"Ah crap, it's December already?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Supposedly. Though its just my guess." He shrugged. smiling.

I grinned sarcastically at his trying to be funny act, but ending up laughing a little to myself.

"Damn. She's twenty one today!" I exclaimed taking the sheets and wrapping them around my body.

"The big two one." Taylor commented.

I chuckled deviously and shoved him against the wall. "We haven't experienced that age yet, have we?" I raised my eyebrow while I my lips grazed his neck multiple times.

He moaned for a split second, "Not entirely... hey Claire, I really gotta get going. Could you tell Addie happy birthday for me?"

I sighed and stared into his hazel rounds. "Fine." I spoke blankly. I know what you're all thinking.. I'm acting like a clingy, needy girlfriend that needs my boyfriend by my side twenty four seven. But to be honest, uh, I was. For some reason. What was wrong with me?

"Thanks. Love you." He smiled widely before pecking my lips lightly and slipping away from my grasp. Before I could react, Taylor had sneakingly got a hold of the comforter and pulled it with him as he walked. I was soon standing naked in the chilly bedroom.

"Damn it Taylor! Its freezing as shit!" I cried hugging my exposed body.

He stared wide eyed, looking up and down at me, while I just shook my head at his poor boy hormones. I stomped over to his side, my skin quickly was swarmed by goosebumps, and slapped his ass right out the door.

"Get out of here you horny dog!" I scolded playfully.

He hopped out, though turning back around and sticking up his finger. Not that finger...

"Correction. Werewolf." His tone husky.

I sighed over dramatically, "Goodbye!" and with that, slammed the door. I could hear his snickers as he trotted down the staircase. I rolled my eyes and thought for a minute. Seconds ticked by and I noticed myself thinking of nothing except the pins and needles stabbing my skin.

"Why does he have to have the house at 60 degrees in December!" I yelled running into the bathroom for a boiling shower.

I hoped he heard me...

---

"Hello?"

"Happy birthday Adddeeee!" I screeched into my cells receiver.

Her laugh was so loud. "Oh my God. Thanks Claire!"

"Taylor wishes you the best as well.." I added, smiling as I was sat on one of the leather couches in my sweats.

"Aww that's nice.." She replied.

"So? What are you up to on your twenty first birthday? What does Miss Adeline have planned.." I asked eagerly.

"Well! I'm actually in LA right now! Having a party in Beverly Hills at this one club which names I can't remember.."

"Whoa! You're here..? And too much coffee this morning again?" I laughed.

"Probably," She happily agreed. "and yes! I'm here with Brooke, Hayley, Katie, yada yada yada.."

"Oh wow, that's cool." I couldn't believe that they were actually here.. I haven't seen them in a month. Since they visited after the accident. I've missed them.

"Yeah, we're actually eating brunch right now.. What are you and Mister doing?" It sounded like she was grinning.

"Well, I'm by myself right now.. He left about an hour ago to head to a meeting for Breaking Dawn." I sighed. Gosh, clingy much?

"Oh. Fancy." She laughed.

Addie laughs a lot. Randomly mostly.

"Yeah sorta.. Anyway, mind if I crash this party of yours?"

"Durr.. That's why I wanted it here! So you could be here with us." She answered.

I chuckled, "Aw, okay, thank you."

"Are you talking to Claire?" I overheard a voice.

"Yes duh," Addie replied back to Katie I thought..

There was some rustling and talking going on which confused me, but then...

"Hi Claire! We miss you and love you! Can't wait to see you tonight!" They all screamed through the speaker.

I smiled at what I heard. I loved my friends.. Especially these particular ones. "Love you too guys... So Addie, I need to know something real quick.."

"What's that?"

"What time is it at!"

---

By 2pm I was driving down Hollywood Blvd searching for someplace to find a dress for tonight. Obviously, Ashley, Nikki, nor Kristen were available, so I had to fend for myself at this point. Which kinda scared me.

My parents had given me a credit card just a couple days before I moved in with Taylor. For emergencies and such. Didn't ever think that this would be one of them.

"Hehe, sorry parents.." I muttered as my thoughts roamed, pulling into a space and stepping out of Bee.

Paparazzi swarmed over me while I tried to make a pathway through them and into the mall.

"Claire! Whatcha doin' out here on a day like this?"

"Buying a dress," I replied.

"What for?" He protested.

"It's my friends birthday today and she's having a party." I tried smiling, maybe they would go away. Wait, why would they want to do that?

"Where's this party going to be?"

"Whose the friend?" More flashes went off as I struggled among them.

"Is it true that you and Taylor are engaged?"

How the heck did that get out? I was wearing a long sleeved sweater and it pretty much went over my hands... So the ring was hidden. For now. I didn't reply.

Luckily, a staff member came out in the nick of time and escorted me inside.

"Thank you." I smiled at the nice man.

"No problem." He smirked and turned to walk away.

I soon found myself in Macy's woman's department. Wearing a light purple camisole V type thing. It was just above my knees, flowing out at the bottom. It wasn't bad at all. But my eyes caught sight of a little red number just a ways away. I strode up to it and snatched it off the rack, skipping back into my dressing room.

After zipping it up, I stepped out from behind the curtain and looked in the mirror.

"That'll do." I chuckled in amazement at how well the dress coped with my body.

Once I paid for the 200 dollar dress - seriously? - plus a pair of black open toed stilettos. Those were an extra 80. Jesus. I was heading out when I passed the jewelry box... Crap.. I took one quick look, though my necklace came to mind. The heart one that Taylor had graced me with for my birthday. I finally left, satisfied in the head and started driving back home.

It was almost four by the time I stepped through the door. Addie had said that everyone was going to start piling into the club around seven so I had to start getting ready. Since it took about forty five minutes to get to Beverly Hills from here.

Halfway up the spiralling stairwell, bag in hand, the doorbell rang. I groaned and slumped back down the steps and up to the door. I opened it expecting to see a UPS guy with a package or something, but it was no other than Jack.

"Hey!" His smile was huge.

"Oh! Hey Jack." I laughed, feeling surprised.

He scooped me up into a hug and I dropped my bag. My feet escaped from the floor as I embraced him back.

"Is this an okay time? Cause I was just dropping by to see how you were doing.." He said as he let me go.

"Yeah, yeah its fine!" I smiled, running my fingers through my hair. "Come in! Its chilly outside." Though there was not much of a difference inside. As soon as I thought that, I ran over to the AC/heater control pad and turned up the warmth.

I handed Jack a mug of hot chocolate while we talked in the kitchen. We had become really close, even after just a couple months.

"So what are you up to today?" He wondered, taking the steaming mug.

"I'm attending my best friends twenty first birthday party tonight." I smiled leaning against the island.

"Oh cool. Very cool." He commented with a grin. "Where's Taylor at?"

"A Breaking Dawn meeting.. the first one actually."

"Awesome. Will he be joining you at the party?" Jack continued to press on.

"Um, I'm not sure. I haven't talked to him about it." I replied.

"Oh.." He took a sip.

It then grew quiet for two long minutes... We both opened our mouths to say something, but my voice was unfortunately heard first.

"I'm engaged." I held up my left hand and wriggled my ring finger, smiling like an idiot.

Jacks eyes widened. I knew this was a slight blow to his hopes, but I had to tell him sometime...

"Oh. Well, that's great Claire.. Taylor's a very lucky guy.." He chuckled, unsure of the situation.

"You're the first I've told actually.. Besides my Mom." My smile faded down to normal.

"Nice. Well thanks." He half grinned. "I guess I'll let you get ready for your party.." He stood, handing me the Disneyland coffee mug. "Tell your friend that I said happy birthday." He almost whispered. He then shot me a quick faint smile before heading down the hall and out of my sight. The front door closing echoed through the empty house.

God, what have I done... I didn't mean to do that so abruptly.

But apparently, you did Claire.. I groaned, connecting my forehead to the counter.

"Damn it." I muttered into the cold marble.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

371K 4.7K 50
Rachel Brian has never been in a serious relationship before. Well, until she meets the amazing Taylor Lautner. The two hit it off immediately and Ra...
644K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...
Summers End بواسطة Ainsley

قصص المراهقين

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...