Misfits | Stydia & Scisaac

By AlisonLovesStydia

***CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** "Welcome to the humble abode of misfit toys," Isaac mutters and claps Stiles... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
1- New Misfit
2- Chaos and A Game
3- Something In The Water
4- No One Can Hurt You
5- Kiss and Forget
7- Watch Your Back
8- She's Dead
9- You fucking had me!
10- Sexless
11- Liam
12- Lydia Knows
13- Can I Kiss You?
14- I promise!
15- It's Cold, She's Cold
16- Friends? Friends.
17- I Hate You I Love You
18- Can I Try Something
19- We Don't Hate You
20- The Jacket
21- A Friend Named Martin
22- DownHill
23- I'm Gay
24- Reliving the Past
25- Scott Get Down
26- Tops and Bottoms
27- Is There a Chance?
28- Packing
29- Please Stay, For Me
30- Insomnia
31- Seventeen
32- iHop and Swimming
33- I Trust You (Mature Content)
34- I Love You
35- A New Beginning
36- Romeo
37- Jogging Encounters
38- Shower Time and Sorry
39- Thinking About College
40- You've got to be kidding
41- You Did This To Yourself
42- Quite The Catch (Mature Content)
43- Allen Deaton
44- Victoria
45- Liver Donor
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

6- Toothpaste and Confusion

1.4K 75 96
By AlisonLovesStydia

I added the song Pity Party by Melanie Martinez because it's awesome!

-
Isaac's POV

At the end of the day Logan took me home. I called Melissa to make sure it was okay for him to come over for a bit. She told me it was fine.

He pulls into my driveway and turns off his car. We both get out and I realize that we were the first ones home. I open the house door and show him inside. He looks around for a bit and then we go up to my room.

I lay down on my bed and he does the same. This is what we usually did. When we were younger we'd hide away in his bedroom and lay on the bed. We'd talk about whatever was on our mind. Logan was the first person to know about my father's abusive ways.

"I can't believe your back," I say, looking over at him. He returns the gaze and he smiles.

"I came back for you, you know," He responds. "I missed you, a lot."

"It's been years," I tell him. Logan nods.

"My parents wanted to move back anyways," He replies, "Things weren't going so well in Washington."

"Well I'm glad," I say and then start to ramble, "Not for the whole 'things weren't going so well in Washington' thing but for the—"

He cuts me off by placing his hands on my face and crashing his lips on to mine. My eyes widen at the contact but they soon flutter shut. My lips move in sync with his. His part and I slip my tongue into his mouth. His gyrates against mine and I let out a soft groan. I can feel him smirk against my mouth.

I straddle him, our lips never parting from each others. I feel his hands rest on my sides. My shirt rides up, revealing some of my skin.

The feeling of his lips against mine aren't exactly foreign. He was my first kiss, back in the day. We experimented with our sexuality when we were younger and confused. We never went as far as having sex, god no, but he did give me a lot of hand-jobs and I returned the favor. We were young, yes, but hey, I'm still a virgin.

"Missed you so fucking much," He mutters against my lips before pulling away. His hands start to undo my belt.

"Wha-what are you d-doing?" I stutter, looking down at his fumbling hands. He looks up at me with his brown eyes through his thick black lashes.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

I look behind me and see Scott in the doorway.

Shit, why didn't I lock the door?

Well maybe because you didn't think you and Logan would be sucking face.

Shut up, conscience.

"Scott, what the hell," I groan, "Why are you here?"

"Maybe because this is my fucking room too?" He yells. I flinch at his tone.

I get off of Logan and Scott slams the door shut, leaving us alone. I turn to look at Logan, who's completely embarrassed right now.

"I think I should g—"

"No, stay!" I squeak, and then sigh, "Please, stay for dinner at least." He nods and then pecks me on the lips once more. I smile and kiss him again.

"Where's the bathroom," He suddenly asks and I smirk.

"Going to wank?" I tease and he buries his red face in my shoulder.

"Shut up Isaac," He mumbles, "I have to go to the bathroom." I point to the bathroom and he gets up.

As soon as he leaves, Scott walks in with a box of condoms.

"What the fuck," I groan. He slams them down on the dresser beside me and some of them fall out.

"Sorry, didn't have any fucking lube," He sneers. I rub my face.

"Why are you so angry? We were just kissing—"

"I'm not angry, and just kissing? He was ready to get naked with you and take it in the ass!" Scott whisper yells.

"That's not true."

"Are you really that naïve?"

"Fine, you know what? Maybe you're right. At least when we kiss he likes it. He likes me. He wants me," I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. Scott's expression softens and he just looks hurt.

He runs a hand through his hair and looks me in the eyes. He opens his mouth to say something but then he shuts it. His eyes narrow and his jaw clenches. Scott leaves the room and I sigh.

——

Stiles POV

I put on a pair of comfortable shorts and a t-shirt when I get home. I feel like taking a shower but we all know that's not a good idea. Lydia has probably already put green hair dye in my shampoo. Or maybe in my body wash. I cringe at the thought of being lathered in green.

I step into the hall and Lydia walks out of the bathroom with a smirk. Yup, definitely did something. I roll my eyes and step past her into the bathroom anyways. I don't want to look like a coward.

I grab my shampoo and body wash and hand them to her. She looks down at them with wide eyes. She looks back up and glares at me.

"I'm not stupid Lydia," I say before shutting the door in her face and locking it. I go up to the sink and grab my tooth brush. I rinse it and put my toothpaste on it. I honestly hate the feeling of plaque on my teeth. I put my toothbrush in my mouth and brush my teeth. My nose crinkles at the taste and texture of my toothpaste. It tastes like sweet pea lotion.

And that's when I spot the empty body lotion bottle next to where my toothpaste was. I spit it all out into the sink and rinse my mouth hundreds of times.

"Lydia!" I yell. Motherfucker.

I hear her giggle from the hallway and I open the door. She's holding up the body wash and shampoo with a devious smirk.

"I didn't do anything to these," She laughed, "But thanks for giving them to me." I dart at her but she's already racing into her room. I hear her door lock and I groan.

"Give me those back!" I huff.

"Umm, nope, I'm good," She chirps.

"Lydia I'm not fucking playing around anymore."

"Neither am I."

I sit down by her door and wait her out. A few minutes pass and then she opens her door. I trip her as she walks out and she comes crashing down on me.

"Give me my things back," I demand. She smiles and shakes her head no. I groan and she gets off of me.

"You just started war," I tell her.

"Oh please, you started when you put dye in my hair," She scoffs and jogs downstairs.

——

Scott's POV

I move my food around my dish while everyone eats. I look up at Isaac, who as if on cue, looks up at me. I go back to glaring at my plate.

"So Logan," Mom says, "Isaac said you just moved back from Washington." I grumble under my breath.

"Yeah, my parents got tired of Washington and missed Beacon Hills. We just got back last week." I grumble under my breath.

"Are you moving anywhere any time soon?" I blurt out. Everyone looks at me and my mom lightly kicks me under the table. I look at her and she's glaring at me. "I'm just wondering, you know, for college and...stuff."

"No, I'm just gonna stay here for a while until college," He shrugs and eats a spoonful of rice. Isaac laughs at him because he has a piece of rice on his upper lips. Logan blushes as Isaac wipes it off for him.

"Where you going for college?" I press.

Allison passes the bowl of vegetables to me but I just hand it to Lydia.

"I haven't really thought about that yet," He admits, "I've just been so busy lately that I never had the time to sit down and think."

"So how does it feel to be back?" Stiles asks.

Logan smiles and quickly glances at Isaac. "It feels amazing."

I can't take it anymore. I stand up from my seat and excuse myself.

When I reach the stairs I am pulled back. I look at Allison and she drags me to her room.

"What's going on?" She asks, sitting on her bed. She pats the space next to her and I sit down. I lean my head onto her shoulder and sigh.

"I don't know," I groan. "I'm just so confused."

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Logan," She teases. I make a gagging noise and she grins. "I mean, you might have to fight Isaac for him but..."

"I don't like Logan, at all," I huff. She plays with my hair and sighs.

"Is it Isaac?" Allison asks. I close my eyes and shrug.

"I don't know what it is Allison," I admit, "I know that I hate seeing him with Logan and I just want to punch the idiot..."

"Well lets pretend it's not Logan. Lets say there's someone else downstairs with him. Would you still want to punch him?"

I sigh, "Yes."

"You like Isaac," She whispers in my ear before pressing a kiss on my cheek. I hug her and sigh again.

"I'm just so confused," I mumble. She rubs my back soothingly.

——

Lydia's POV

After dinner, I go up to my room and lay on my bed. I dial Kayden's number.

"Hey," He says when he picks up on the third ring.

"Hey," I say, biting my bottom lip.

"Hey," Stiles mocks and lays down next to me. "Kayden, I love you, can you have my babies?" I smack Stiles hard on the chest.

"What?" Kayden chokes.

"I'm sorry, Stiles is being an idiot right now, as always," I apologize. I look over at Stiles, who is quietly laughing as he stares up at my ceiling. I push him off of my bed.

"Scram," I groan but he gets up and walks around my room. I roll my eyes but don't pay any attention to the oaf.

"You want to hang out later?" I ask Kayden.

"Lydia, weren't we going to fuck later?" Stiles says, loud enough for Kayden to hear.

"Is he joking?" He asks. I take one of my flip-flops off and chuck it at Stiles' head. It misses him and hits the wall.

"Of course he is. I'd never—"

Stiles opens my drawer full of underwear and bras. He starts dancing around with some.

"Stiles! Put those back and get out of my room!" I yell.

"Kayden, I have to go," I groan, "Love you, bye." I hang up and grab Stiles by the wrists.

"You have the ugliest bras and thongs I've ever seen," He smirks, "But if you try some on for me then maybe I'll change my mind." I scoff.

I push him out of my room and he pretends to cry. I slam the door in his face and lock it. "Lydia, let me in," He whines. I roll my eyes and sit back on my bed.

I hear my door click and Stiles walks back in like he owns the place. He dangles the little golden key in my face and I try to grab it. He tuts and begins looking around the room again.

"What are you looking for?" I ask with an annoyed expression.

"The key to your heart," He quips and I sigh, laying flat on my back. He opens my closet and scans through all my shelves. He pushes some of my books to the side and I watch as he looks for god knows what.

"Where did you put my stuff," He groans. I smirk and close my eyes. I hear him shut my closet and I feel the bed sink. I open my eyes and his face is right in front of mine.

"I don't know, where did I put them?" I mock him from yesterday. He grumbles under his breath while I smirk.

I look at him, noticing all the small moles scattered around his face and jaw. His golden eyes are really captivating, I have to admit. I place one of my palms against his rough, stubbled cheek. His eyes glance at my hand and then back at me. I slowly lean in and he leans in as well.

But just as our lips are about to meet, I push him off me and get up. He glares at me and I walk over to my dresser.

"Are you done in here?" I ask, fixing my clothes that he raided through. He walks over to my door, narrows his eyes at me, and then leaves.

Did he actually think I was going to kiss him? That's just fucking gold.

——
Writers Note:

Scott's confused af, what's new? Bahaha.

Lydia's revenge, 1 Point Stiles, 3 Points Lydia (since she did that with his toothpaste, took his body wash, and took his shampoo) Queen be slaying!!

So Isaac and Logan?? Who wants that ship to die? Who wants to see Logan vs Scott??

I love you all! Please vote and leave a comment! Your comment make my day!

-Bad Bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.4K 24
Stiles and Lydia have been friends for years, since the beginning of high school when they met at BHHS. However different that they may be - Lydia, B...
6.6K 96 9
Veiwer Discretion Advised: There will be smut, lots of it and possible cursing and if your under 13 I Advise either finding a different story/book or...
7.1K 218 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
2.4K 72 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...