The Silent Female Alpha

By DianaShadoWish

[In editing] After the death of her parents, a female She-wolf, Selyen Stormrage was supposed to be the next... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
+++Extra+++

Chapter 9

12.2K 432 45
By DianaShadoWish

(Ian's POV)

I made my way to Veronica's house which it was a few yards away from the pack house. It just a small cottage and she wanted her own space so she could keep her tons of book spells, portions and all her witchy things.

Yes, Veronica is a witch while Alex is a vampire. How did they end up with me? Well, let's just say that we all own each other.

I bust into the house without knocking on the door and found her reading a thick brown leather book on table. She was wearing a long light purple nightgown that almost match with her violet eyes. She looks up from her book and meet my eyes. She raise her hands in surrender. "Before you bite my head off, let me remind you that any visions that I foreseen must be kept until the time is right. I can't just simply tell you everything that I saw and I don't always have the visions everyday. It just come naturally, like giving a warning or a heads up."

"And why the hell you didn't give me a heads up?" I growl.

She placed her hands on her hips. "Because I know your damn ego." She exclaimed.

"Ooohh, someone just curse." Alex teased. Veronica rolled her eyes and continue. "I know you won't let anything distract you while you're hunting the Rogues but Ian, she's not a distraction; she's your mate."

"But she's mute. She's not prefect."

"You should really pull your head out from your ass." She sighed and shut the brown book. "I don't know what it feels like to have a mate but I'm sure you and your wolf want her even though she's soundless. Now tell me, why didn't you reject her when you realized she's mute?"

I run my hand through my hair as Adrian growled. I wanted too but Adrian won't let me and I found her interesting, like a riddle that I need to inspect and solve. Yet she's a rogue and I'm torn apart between wanting her or believing that she's the enemy, a spy to the rogue leader; Ivan.

"I bet she's hot and sexy." Alex said and sit lazily on a couch. "Maybe I'll swing by at her room after this."

It's like an instinct, I let out a warning growl at Alex and this time he flinched, feeling the power within it. Being an Alpha will always be possessive when it's come to his mate and Adrian didn't like Alex or any male to see her or touch her.

Alex blinked a few times and smirk. "So you do have a 'thing' on her." He wiggle his eyebrows and I scowl. Damn, I fell right into his trap.

I throw my hands in defeated. "I don't know! I'm so confuse goddamn it!" Unable to control my frustration and confusion I slammed my hands on the dark brown wooden table. The table vibrate and I heard a faint crack on it.

"Hey! That's antique and very useful to kill the Old One!" Veronica shout at me as she placed the brown book at one of her shelves neatly. "And you're not confuse. You're just stubborn and full of egos. Just because she's mute, it doesn't mean you should judge her too quickly. See and understand what's inside her, Ian. I'm sure she's special to you and your pack."

"And probably to us too." Alex added quickly.

"She's keeping something from me, Ica." I said. "I can see it in her eyes, I can feel it around her. She has walls around her. What if she's Ivan's spy? She'll be a threat to us and maybe Ivan can use her as a weapon to destroy us, destroy me."

"What if she's hiding her traumatic past? Ask her the truth." Veronica said softly. Her golden hair seems to glow at her movement. "If you don't want that, then investigate but that's gonna be difficult, I think. She's your mate and I'm sure she'll tell the truth to you."

"Did you foresee her as a rogue? What did you see in the vision?"

She frowned. "It's a weird dream to be honest. I saw her trespassing and then there's you, staring and admiring her silently and then before the vision end, I saw a full blue moon."

This time I frown and look at her. "Blue moon?"

She nods. "The moon light is so powerful but I know we are too far away from the blue moon night."

"Could it, could it be a pack name?" I ask curiously.

"You mean the Blue Moon pack?"

I nod. The Blue Moon pack was once a very respect pack. They are equally as strong as us but the only thing that makes us different is the way we rule our pack. The Blue Moon has always strict but kind while we are always military style. When I was a 6, dad brought the Alpha from the Blue Moon to our home to taught me to be a wise Alpha. We may live like a military but there a few disorders from the pack.

Unfortunately, the Alpha and Luna die, murdered by the Rogues and ever since a new Alpha rule the Blue Moon pack, we lost contact. It's like the new Alpha didn't like an ally like us.

But I owe the previous Alpha, big time. Especially when he successfully destroyed Ivan's rogue base. It's one of the reasons why we all always nomad from one place to another, just to hunt the rogues down.

"You think she came from there?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. I'm just guessing, okay?"

"Well it could be. I'm not sure either but she is no threat to us." Veronica said. I didn't say anything then, still in dilemma and doubting her.

"I will decide if she's a threat or not." I declared. Veronica sighed and shook her head in disbelief while Alex groaned. I snarl at them in warning. "Mate or not, she has decided to become a rogue for some reasons and she will have to confess it to me if she wants to live."

Adrian growled in my head. You're threatening your own mate! How could you?!

It's for the pack. I have to make sure their safety.

Is it for the pack or is it because you're ashamed with her disability to speak?

I didn't answer. Maybe it was true but if she still keeping her secrets then I'll keep an eye on her.

(Selyen's POV)

There was a soft knock on the door and I brace myself for an attack, ready to leap from the book shelve but it was the red hair, Rebecca. She has a first aid kit box and a black bag in her hands. She smiled politely as she shut the door. I couldn't help but to catch a glimpse of guards at the front of my door room. Of course, he put guards at my door.

"Hi." She greet. "I er, brought you some clothes and medicine for your wound."

I relax but confuse at her kindness. She walked to the bed and place the bag and kit on it. I made my way to her slowly and carefully like I was trying to tame a scared animal because I smell a small scent of fear from her. She looked up at me and smile again. "Come on. Sit down and let me take a look at your shoulder."

I crook my head. Oh yeah. My right shoulder, where one of their pack member bite me. It still throbbing but I barely felt it. I obey and sat down on the edge of the bed and watch her pull out an antiseptic bottle and pour some on a cloth. Then she grabbed a pair of scissor and look at me. "Sorry but I'm gonna have to cut your shirt."

She was asking permission and I nod my head. She cut the right side of my shirt and exposed my shoulder. I saw her grimace at the sight of my shoulder and I follow her gaze. The wolf did a good job on tearing my skin open. It still bleeding and I guess it's the reason I'm getting sleepy.

"Ah, I think I have to stitch this up." She said and quickly dash to the bathroom. She came out with a small bowl of water and place it on the bed. She dip a towel in the bowl and slowly wipe the wet towel on my shoulder. The moment it touch my skin, I tense and flinch as the water sting my shoulder painfully.

"Sorry. This probably gonna hurt. So hold on." She said and start to clean my shoulder. There was only the sound of me hissing in pain and the hissing become a low growl when she wipe my wound with an antiseptic. I'm surprise the guards didn't bust in at the sound of my growl or maybe she had mind link to them that everything's fine.

Rebecca expertly wrapped my shoulder with a bandage and place her hand lightly on my shoulder. She was silent for a minute and after that she look at me. "Your healing gene is impressive but you might feel a bit of itchy due to the small amount of werewolf's venom in the flesh."

I nod and since she was holding my shoulder, I say my gratitude with my mind, knowing she could hear my mind. 'Thanks.'

She smiled but flatter. "Well we're not done yet." She looked at my wrist. Oh yeah. The bracelet. It's healing but slowly, making my wrist look ugly. She reached for my hand to clean it and wrap it with a bandage too.

What happen to this girl? Surely the bracelet was not meant for accessories.

I heard her thought. I didn't intend to read her thoughts but it kind of slip from her mind and I heard it crystal clear. I remain silence and keep my thought to myself and build an invisible barrier in my mind. Somehow this red hair girl makes me calm and wants to spill every thing that I have felt for the past 13 years. Anger. Sorrow. Frustration. Irritation. And this feeling makes me guard up. If she has a power to read people's mind, maybe she can change people's emotions and mind too and make me tell the truth without I really wanted too.

But when she smiles, I saw a pure honesty and concern. I know my mind is far stronger than her and if I want I could read her mind and search her true intention using her own power but her eyes speaks all. She's curious and suspicious toward me, of course but I felt that there's no harm to it. She simply wants to know me.

Rebecca lean back and smile at me again. "There. But I can't do much on your wrist. We do have pack doctors but erm, you know." She struggle with her words but I understand. She can't call a pack doctor without her Alpha's permission or maybe he didn't let her call them because he didn't want them to know I'm his mate.

Diane hissed. He wouldn't do that to his mate, to us.

He will for his 'reputation'. I said and remember what he said to me in the dungeon.

"So erm," Rebecca starts with my hand in her soft but strong hand. "What's your name?"

I blink. 'Selyen.' I said shortly through our mind link. I didn't pronounced my full name, afraid that she might know who I am.

I felt her wanting to know more but she held herself as if she's giving me some space. "Nice to meet you, Selyen. Well you already know my name but some people call me Ruby." She shrug. Well the nickname does suits her with her red hair and figure. Ruby is not just a red stone for jewelry. No, ruby show dominance and I bet she is more than meets the eyes especially when she has the scent of a hunter.

"Anyway," she interrupts my thoughts. "Our training session start at 6 A.M sharp. I'm sure my clothes fits you well." She points at the black bag that she placed on the bed. "Are you hungry? I can grab something to eat."

I shook my head no but my stomach betrayed me and grumbled out loud. Ruby chucks and got up. "I'll be right back." She said and out from the room.

After a few minutes, she came back with a tray, filled with a black pepper steak, 2 slice of bread, some grapes and a small jug of water. She placed the tray beside and it took all my willpower to not to drool and grab the food right away.

"Here some food left. Bon apêtit." 

My stomach gave another groan and I slowly reach for the tray. First thought that cross my mind was the food was drug but Diane scold me in my mind for being rude. What? I can't help it. I told her and she gave a scoff.

But the aroma coming from the black paper steak was tempting and soon I found myself eating it and wipe the whole plate and tray clean. Don't blame me. The Alpha gene always require a lot of food in their systems. I ate them within 5 minutes and now drinking the whole jug of water. I don't care if I eat like a pig but a day with raw meat is not tasty as it sound or look, people.

Ruby bite her upper lips, like she's trying to hold back a chuck. I wipe my hands on my ruin shirt and give a 'sorry' look. She understand and giggle. "I don't mind. You're just hungry or rather we all have a big appetite." She winks.

I like her. There's something within her that makes me trust her this much. Or is it because I never have a friend that I feel like this?

"Well, I'll let you rest. Tomorrow is your training day so I suggest you get ready for it." She picked up the tray and headed for the door but halt before she reach it. She turned and say. "Just a little heads up: It's not gonna be an easy training."

If I manage to survive Robert's wrath, I think I can survive their training. I gave her a small smile and nod my head. She return my smile and grab the door knob. "Okay then. Welcome to the Shadow Blade pack." She said and was out from the room, leaving me with reality.

Everything came to stop when I heard her pack name.

Shadow Blade, or more known as the Punisher pack is the most strong and respectable pack in this country and maybe the world too. They were known as the Punisher as they always help any pack that need a hand or have a problem with their pack but mostly because they hunt Rogues. This is the only pack that always nomad from one place to another, never stay at one place for too long because they always on the hunt for the rogues. Rumor has it that they despite Rogues so much and most of their pack members were victims from the rogues attacks.

This pack was just an ordinary pack but when the victims from another packs seek refugee, the previous Alpha let them join his pack. Then the issue about rogue attacks was becoming serious and the Alpha made his decision to help other packs and kill the rogues.

I guess now I know why Ian hate me and I was wrong; I should be guard up no matter what, especially when I'm living among these guys. I might be safe from Robert and his minions but I think I just shove myself into a possible threat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.1K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...
181K 10.3K 27
Lost and broken she escapes a fire only to realize that she doesn't know who she is. Soon enough the broken ten year old wolf bonds with Alpha and hi...