Who am I texting?

Oleh Tattoo_Heart

[COMPLETE] A story of a girl who had a massive crush on a heartthrob high school rock band leader Kyle Hogan... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS+ request?
Vote for Alex

Chapter 19

54.2K 2.5K 714
Oleh Tattoo_Heart

[SKY]

He brought me to the Altar Bar where the gig venue is. I used to be a hardcore-fangirl over The Shadow Empire before but right now I'm not even impressed to see them perform. Ironic.

"Come on. Oh, I can't use the front entrance. But I've reserved a seat for you meet me after the show. Okay?" I simply nodded.

I took a step inside the bar and ask the waitress about the reservation. She leads me to the corner of the bar where the reservation table is. I can see a better view from my seats and my eyes darted to Alex on the stage who's sound-checking his guitar. For real, he looks like a rock star with that red button down flannel and ripped skinny jeans, he looks stunning right under the flashlight.

Kyle suddenly pats his shoulder and whispering something before making his way to the middle of the stage I'm glad Alex didn't notice me. That view is so awkward Alex and Kyle? Being nice to each other? Give me a break.

After a few moments and after taking two glass of coke the show is finally over and Kyle is making a short lame-ass speech before disappearing to the backstage.

"Sorry for making you wait that long." He took a seat across me.

"So? Can we start?"

He takes a deep breath. "Alex set me up.."

"What?" Alex set him up to do what?

"You know Alex don't you? He had been saying some shit about a couple of girls. One of them is you. The emo girl that he used to call you and any names that are not really nice. I was just mocking him.. jokingly, of course."

I'm trying to find something on his face but I can tell whether he's telling the truth or what.

"I was just repeating things he said. He's the one that sent you that recording to spite me. He didn't like you and me together." He adds.

"Why?" 

"He liked you. I guess."

"But that voice message has been coming from an unknown texter," I mumble. No wait, Alex been texting me the whole damn time?

"That unknown texter is Alex." He shrugs.

"Can I see Alex's number that you have?" He nods and pulls out his phone. I pull up the number for the person I've been texting. They match up, every number is the same. I've been texting Alex.

"I can't believe Alex is the one who's been texting me.. I really need to go. Can you take me home?"

"Sure, I'm sorry for telling you this. It's just so you know Alex is not a nice person like you thought he is." He says and we walk out of the bar.

**

As soon as I get into my room, I don't know what to feel or how to act. But for sure, I really, really, really want to cry. I want to break down and hit Alex. I'm so mad, upset and hurt.

I should've known for a longer time. It makes sense, but I feel like such an idiot.

Alex was the one in the shoe store that day. Alex was the one in Kyle's driveway that night. Alex was there when I was with Nate. Alex called me Sky Rose that day at lunch. He was at the mart. He's been everywhere and I've just been thinking they're a weird coincidence. This whole time he's been trying to hurt me? it's just hard to believe. That person who's texting me wouldn't do that.

 But he's Alex.

I never trusted him because he's been calling me names and make fun of me in front of his friends before like so many times. 

He had been hinting since the beginning, but I always thought he was joking because I don't want to convince myself to think that it's Alex. 

I knew I shouldn't trust this. I knew this was some stupid prank ever since the beginning. What was Alex intention for all of this?

I hate him. I really hate him so much. I fucking hate Alexander Follese. I'm mad. I can't believe that Alex fooled me into thinking Kyle was the bad guy. I bet Alex had no intention of ever telling me who he was. He's just probably wanted to keep messing with me until April first came along and then disappeared.

I pick my phone up off the bed and I received a bunch of text from the unknown- no Alex. That's weird.

Nothing: Sky

Nothing: I woke up from my nap

Nothing: Sky?

Nothing: are you mad?

**

I've been awake for a few hours I can't sleep. I knew I should say something to him. But I don't know what to say. I'm speechless at this whole situation. This sweet, funny, and loving boy is Alex. And he's playing me against Kyle. I still can't believe this. There's no denying that the numbers match up and not to mention every coincidence since the beginning.

But the question is why?

I'm just so done with Alex. His lies and games are over now. I'm never talking to him again. He want a war? Fine. I'll make sure it's a civil war.

I grab my phone off the nightstand and take a deep breath.

Me: hi

Me: I know you're probably asleep but I found out some interesting news today.

Me:......Alex

Me: Kyle told me everything and those voice message

Me: did you honestly think you could just go along with this anonymous thing and I'd never find out?

Me: we both knew you're just messing around. And no intention of ever telling me.

Me: you thought that you could spread lies and fill my head with this idea that you were some good person?

Me: and constantly making Kyle as the bad guy here?

Me: and trying to make yourself look better?

Me: so you came in and comfort me and told me I deserved better

Me: thinking I'd fall for you?

Me: you're wrong Alex

Me: Because I didn't

Me: I know who you are now, Alex

Me: you're just not worth of anything than an asshole

I tap edit and click block. I remove him from my contact list. He's blocked. Alex Follese didn't have to come clean after all. His stupid game is over.

**

{ALEX]

Me: Sky?

Me: what are you talking about?

Me: Kyle told you?

Me: Sky, answer me!

Me: can you hear my side of the story?

Me: cool Sky

Me: you blocked me didn't you?

She knows. Sky knows I'm the one who's been texting her. Kyle told her for sure. He told all of these horrible lies about me. What does she mean I set him up? For heaven's sake, I didn't do anything. Why the hell is she being so gullible? She'd rather believe this lies that I'm a horrible person than to believe that I'm actually a good person, which is the cold hard truth.

She didn't give me a chance to explain. I cannot believe she actually blocked me. This is just ridiculous for choosing his side.

I don't what to say to her right now. Should I go to her house? Or should I just call on her home phone? She would probably just call the cops if I came anywhere near her house.

I'm just so lost right now. I wasn't ready to tell her! I thought I have time to figure out how I'd tell her and alternatives. I can't believe I wasn't even the one who got to tell her. Kyle ruined everything. He always has to ruin everything nice in my life, doesn't he?

I bet she's with him right now. I bet they're laughing and he's complimenting her with the same compliments he gave to other girls. And I'm pretty sure she's believing all the mendacious shit he says about me. I bet she's happy to know who's been texting her. I bet she's pissed at me and hates me more than before. All because she chose to believe Kyle.

It doesn't even sound plausible, seriously. Sky should know better than to believe I would've done something like that. I may not have been honest, but I was never dishonest about it. I just simply didn't tell her. I had no malicious intentions, honestly. But she's being so difficult.

Me: hey dan

Me: I was thinking maybe we could meet up later or tomorrow

Me: I have this thing I need to tell you

Dan: sure?

Dan: what is it about?

Me: about Sky

Dan: the girl you like

Me: yeah, your friend

Dan: what about her?

Me: I'll tell you tomorrow

Dan: okay, I guess

****

[SKY]

Hayley: Sky

Hayley: Hey

Hayley: Just to remind you about that concert tonight. We're on right?

Me: you, yes, me, Idk

Hayley: why? You never despised concert

Hayley: It's 5SOS concert

Hayley: this is what we wanted, remember?

Because that ticket is from Alex Follese and he made a horrible unforgiving lies.

Me: Fine, I'm going

Me: only because  of Luke Hemmings

Hayley: omg yes. I'll pick you up at five

I set my phone on my bed. I'm so confused right now. It just seems weird, all of it. Like I honestly believe Kyle was the one who was saying that stuff. It just seems weird to think Alex was saying that, as much as I hate him. I just can't stop picturing Alex whenever I think about all those old conversations. This whole time it's been him.

I don't know why I never saw this in the beginning. I even questioned myself whether it was Alex after the shoe incident, but it felt weird to think of Alex as the texter.

I never pictured Alex as the guy who'd be nice, sweet and a caring person. I always pictured him as this mean and stuck-up person. Or maybe I was just wrong about Alex Follese. I should've given him a chance to explain. But I'm just worried that he may say the opposite. I don't know who to believe at this point. One of them is going to lie, obviously and I don't know who. I shouldn't believe either of them, really. Alex isn't a nice person and neither is Kyle, right?

Me: Dan pls kill me

Me: I'm going through a crisis

Me: and I don't know what to do

Dan: just pick the less awful movie

Dan: chocolate

Dan: skip the assignment

Dan: don't apply community college

Dan: Kyle sucks

Me: none of those helped my current situation

Dan: oh..

Dan: well damn.. I was just going with the obvious

Me: thanks bruh

Me: great help

Dan: WHAT'S THE PROBLEM THEN

Me: there's this guy

Dan: uh huh there always is

Me: and he's not the guy I thought he was

Me: and theres this other guy

Me: who said that this person set him up to look like a cheater and stuff

Me: and I don't think the person I was talking to would do this kind of thing

Me: but I also don't know if the other person is lying?

Dan: have you asked the person for their side of story?

Me: no

Dan: well guess what

Dan: LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TWO SIDES BEFORE YOU GO FUTHER

Dan: that'll be hundred bucks pls

Me: thanks tho

Me: ily

Dan: love isn't a hundred dollars

Dan: I want my money

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

152K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...
7.2K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
132K 4.4K 46
When a girl got stood up by her supposed date and decided to give him a piece of her mind through a text message, but when she pressed send, it was s...
1.3K 95 45
Side note: never fall for your fake boyfriend. When my best friend convinced me to write a love letter to my crush, I didn't expect it to all go sout...