Arctic Love

By KatieTawaststjerna

Draco Malfoy is known to be the bad boy of Slytherin. He has a close group of friends consisting only of Slyt... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Sorry
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Drama
Chapter 5: Dark Times
Chapter 6: Happy Birthday
Chapter 7: Talk To Me
Chapter 8: Secret
Chapter 9: Party Time
Chapter 10: Finally
Chapter 11: Late
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: I Like Him
Chapter 14: Plan
Chapter 15: Elena
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Be Careful
Chapter 18: Love
Chapter 19: DA
Chapter 20: Play Hard
Chapter 21: Lies
Chapter 22: Three Words
Chapter 23: No Fairytale Ending
Chapter 24: We Have To Talk
Chapter 25: Are You Sure?
Chapter 27: The Darkest Night
Chapter 28: Time Apart
Chapter 29: Small Vacation
Chapter 30: Everyone Knew
Chapter 31: End Of All
Chapter 32: Weasleys Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 33: Fight Or Die
Chaptet 34: Visit
Chapter 35: This makes Things Hard
Chapter 36: Meet The Family
Chapter 37: Now Or Never
Chapter 38: End Of A Long Night
Chapter 39: Not Possible
Chapter 40: Whatever
Chapter 41: What's Going On?
Chapter 42: Nothing Will Break Us
Chapter 43: Where Are You
Chapter 44: Stress
Chapter 45: Gone Forever
Chapter 46: Goodbye
Chapter 47: Talk To Me
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: Letters
Chapter 50: Waterfalls
Chapter 51: Questions
Authors Notes

Chapter 26: Surprise

11.1K 188 261
By KatieTawaststjerna

I wake up beside Draco with my hand on his bare chest. I feel the warmth of the sun coming through the window on my skin. I close my eyes and remember the night before. Draco and I were completely in love and I don't regret anything.  

I feel Draco's heartbeat under my palm and feel his chest move as he breathes. I wonder why people could act so powerful but be nothing but a beating heart. I start to think of how easy it would be for Draco to get in trouble and how he's not ready to deal with his father. Wizard or not he's just a human.

Draco moans and moves his head towards me. I look up at him and he opens his eyes.

"Hello gorgeous," he says putting his arm around me.

"Good morning," I say putting my head on his chest.

"How are you?" He asks

"Perfect," I say

He strokes my hair and we both go silent for a moment. It's not awkward, it's peaceful.

"What time is it?!" I say springing up and looking at Draco.

"Nine," he says looking at his watch.

I have to go see Beth before she leaves! She's going on a date with Alex and I have to give her life advice.

I grab the blanket at the end of my bed and wrap it around myself. I jump out of the bed and run to my clothes.

"What's up?" Draco asks sitting up on his elbows

"Nothing," I say throwing on my shirt.

"Elena..." He says

I run out the door and down the hall, into the common room and don't see her anywhere. I go down the girls' corridor and to Beths' room. I knock on the door quickly and wait anxiously for the door to open. Claire opens the door and I burst in seeing Beth and Maddy sitting on the floor.

"Oh thank god," I say tackling Beth as I hit the floor.

"What's going on Elena?" Maddy asks

"Charm the room," I say looking up at Claire.

She knew exactly what I meant and put a soundproof charm in the room.

"Draco and I just...kinda...."

"You didn't!" Maddy yells covering her mouth.

"Oh my god! Elena!" Beth says

"Holy shit! How was it?!" Claire says sitting beside me.

"Oh my god Claire," Maddy says pushing her playfully.

"It was amazing! I've never felt so in love in my entire life!" I say closing my eyes and remembering the night.

"Aweeee" Maddy says getting butterflies.

I rolled on my back and looked at the ceiling. I really do love Draco. He means everything to me.

"You two are so perfect together," Beth says.

"I wish I had a boyfriend like that" Claire says.

"Okay, I should go. I kinda just ran out of the room and I bet Draco is pretty confused" I say standing up.

"Bye," Maddy says

"See you in DADA," I say back to her.

I walk back down the corridor and into the common room. I see Olly and Alex sitting on the couch and Alex makes eye contact with me. I give him a wave and continue walking.

"Elena!" I hear

I turn around to see Alex running after me.

"Elena, wait," he says grabbing my hands.

"What up Alex?" I ask as he squeezes my hands.

"It's Draco, he's...."

Alex is cut off by a loud scream coming from down my corridor. I snap my head around and pull away from Alex. I run towards my room and Alex follows. I throw my door open and see Draco laying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Oh my god!" I yell dropping to his side.

I take his head in my hands and look into his tear-filled eyes.

"Alex, get help!" I demand

Alex runs down the corridor and I look back at Draco.

"Draco, what happened?" I ask stroking his head.

Draco doesn't answer. He just makes small sounds out of pain.

Alex runs back into the room followed by Snape.

Snape looks at Draco and I can see the shock hit him. 

"Ms.Bell if you could give us some space," Snape says kneeling down beside Draco.

I get up and look down as Snape takes out his wand.

Who would have done this? Why? It must be someone that's jealous of us. But who would do this?

Snape finishes his spell and the blood is gone. Draco's eyes fill with life and he takes a deep breath.

"Draco, who may I ask did this?" Snape says in his deep voice.

Draco looks like he's about to say something then stops to see me. He beams a glare my way and says it.

"Ben Silver"

My heart sinks and I cover my mouth with my hands.

Snape tries to help Draco up but Draco pushes him off. He wipes some of the blood off his mouth and slowly stands up. 

"I'll see you later," he says.

I watch as Snape escorts him out.

Why would Ben do this? He hasn't even talked to me in a week.

----------------------------------------------

"Elena, come on, we're going to be late, you know Olly has no patience," Beth says.

"I'm coming," I say applying a last coat of mascara.

I open the door and see Maddy and Beth waiting for me.

They are both in black and so am I. Mandy's dress is short flares out at her waist. Beth's is tight and ties around her neck. Mine is a little more conservative and has long lace arms and goes down to above my knees.

"Come on, it won't be a surprise if Claire gets back and we're not there," Maddy says

I throw in my heels and grab my bag and we all walk out the door. I see Draco walk out of his room and he smiles at me. He looks so good, he's wearing a dark blue shirt that he's roiled up to his elbows and dark pants. I honestly just wanted to stay in tonight with him after what happened this morning. Draco insisted that he wouldn't let it bother him and he would continue to live life as if nothing happened.

"You look, great girls," Draco says closing his door behind him.

"Not bad yourself," Maddy says

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm fine, Sape took care of it," He says.

"Let's go," Beth says grabbing my arm and pulling me.

I link arms with Draco and we walk down the corridor. We enter the common room to see everyone in black or dark colors.

"Hey Elena" I hear a girl say

"Elena, you look so good," someone else says.

"Maddy, come over here!" Someone says

It's as if we just walked into a room of people who hadn't seen us in years. Everyone noticed us the moment we walked in the room. I guess Claire is our friend and we did set this up.

It wasn't that hard. We just sent the message down the table at lunch while Claire was getting help from Professor McGonagall. Everyone agreed to wear black because Claire was wearing white and she would stand out in the crowd.

We found Claire after lunch and told her that it was a Christmas Party considering we have one more week of school before the holiday. We told her it was winter themed and to wear white.

"Elena, she's coming!" Maddy yells at me.

"Quiet everyone!" I yell.

Everyone goes quiet after a few seconds and we wait for Claire. We see the entrance open and Claire walks in.

"Surprise!" Everyone yells

Claire lets out a little scream and covers her mouth in shock.

"Happy birthday Claire!" I say running up to her and hugging her.

"Elena, what is this?" She asks

"Your birthday party," I say

"Oh my god," she says hugging me.

Maddy and Beth walk over and hug Claire too.

"How did you do this?" Claire asks

"We're amazing," Beth says.

"Elena, how's Draco?" Claire asks

"He's fine, he's acting like it didn't happen," I say looking over at him.

"Well I would too if that happened to me," she says

"Come on Claire, we have a surprise for you," Maddy says

"Oh right," I say

We got Claire a cat from Hermione and it's so adorable. She's white and has black paws.

"Claire cover your eyes," Maddy says

Claire does as she's told and I got the cat from her cage. I walked up to Claire and held the cat up to her.

"Okay Claire," Maddy says

"Oh my god!" Claire screams in amazement.

"Happy birthday!" I say handing her the cat.

"Oh my god, she's so cute," Claire says.

"What are you going to name her?" Beth asks

"Patronum" Claire says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 721 53
Violet Moresen was the good kind of Slytherin, stuck in a three-girl friends group, in love with Cedric Diggory, only to find out she's nothing but a...
2.5K 5 27
Draco Malfoy a bad boy who doesn't play by the rules and is from Slytherin Hermione granger a good girl who plays by the rules and is from Gryffindor
7.4K 153 22
The favorite Potter, placed into Slytherin and best friends with her brothers worse enemy Draco Malfoy.
420K 12.7K 60
Charles Potter, a Gryffindor. He's known as the bad boy, the best friend and right hand man to Draco Malfoy. He's also known as Lily and James Pott...